Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Oh, oh very good. We'll get them back Sunday. We are gonna win. Wooooo! LeBron had the best record the last few years. But I can't believe I have to say this. But his second option was Mo Williams. This year its D-Wade. And then it was Jamison maybe? and now its Bosh. Huge difference. So what happened with the Cavs is moot! And hey Laker fan, Congrats for finally beating a team worth a damn.
Ok, so he has different 2nd and 3rd options and they are still struggling against the C's.

Lets wait till the post season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ok, so he has different 2nd and 3rd options and they are still struggling against the C's.

Lets wait till the post season.
I understand, u just fear the Heat more than the Celtics. Thats all.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
No because Lakers fans constantly just bash LeBron cuz they think it makes Kobe look better.
I didnt say it to bash Lebron, or praise Kobe. I was saying it to say that the C's are the elite team in the east....and we should wait till the playoffs to starting sucking the Heat's dick lol.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I dont fear **** in a 7 game set.

Quote:
Old 02-10-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is a good point actually. I would hope with Wade and Bosh at his side, he would not well, I don't wanna say he quit, but uh......well play like ****.
Quit is the right word in this scenario.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I dont fear **** in a 7 game set.
And the Spurs and Mavs are not gonna be roll over for u guys either. And yeah, u fear LeBron and Wade.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
And the Spurs and Mavs are not gonna be roll over for u guys either. And yeah, u fear LeBron and Wade.
I never said that they would, but im confident in our odds in a 7 game series with anyone. Even those hacks in Miami

Quote:
Old 02-10-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So are Celtics fans and a good portion of the Heat bandwagoners.

I think we have one Celtics fan on this whole site (Nalej, who is not annoying) and two Heat fans (yoda and dg) who have always been Heat fans.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think we have one Celtics fan on this whole site (Nalej, who is not annoying) and two Heat fans (yoda and dg) who have always been Heat fans.
Pretty sure Shiver only became a Heat fan this year.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I meant in general. The most annoying fans here are T-Wolves fans, those jerks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I like to keep you annoyed, I like it when you have that angry edge to you.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are you acting like you're the two-time defending champs? The Lakers don't have anyone to fear but Ron Artest going berserk and killing everyone. Until someone beats them in a 7-game series, you can't talk ****. Plain and simple
Old 02-10-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People you dont have to cheer for the Heat or the Celtics. You can cheer for Joakim Noah and the Bulls!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are just jealous that they have a "good wing" in Corey Brewer
Old 02-10-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
People you dont have to cheer for the Heat or the Celtics. You can cheer for Joakim Noah and the Bulls!

Ya...that just can never happen. Could never bring myself to cheer for this guy

PS. Put spoiler tags for your safety

Last edited by Chucky : 02-10-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why are you acting like you're the two-time defending champs? The Lakers don't have anyone to fear but Ron Artest going berserk and killing everyone. Until someone beats them in a 7-game series, you can't talk ****. Plain and simple
That sounds really scary. And I wasn't planning on talking **** about the Lakers. That escalated quickly.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just saying, you really talk like you're already NBA champions, when only half the season is over. God willing, Lebron James will tear his ACL, MCL, PCL, meniscus and achilles tendons all in one fall before season's end, and it'll be the end of the dynasty that never really started.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do the Spurs get NO credit whatsoever? They're what now, 44-8? They're surgical out there, just take teams apart. They never take a bad shot, nobody is out there chasing numbers. I'm sure they're more than happy to get buried in the headlines by the Heat/Celtics/Lakers/Melo trade/Blake Griffin dunking/2012 free agency...they just go out every night and win.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Why do the Spurs get NO credit whatsoever? They're what now, 44-8? They're surgical out there, just take teams apart. They never take a bad shot, nobody is out there chasing numbers. I'm sure they're more than happy to get buried in the headlines by the Heat/Celtics/Lakers/Melo trade/Blake Griffin dunking/2012 free agency...they just go out every night and win.
IDK, I mean this obvously is not me cuz I said that I think the Spurs and Mavs have a chance to beat the Lakers for sure. Do I think so? No I don't, but, u can't argue against 44-8, or whatever it is.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
I'm just saying, you really talk like you're already NBA champions, when only half the season is over. God willing, Lebron James will tear his ACL, MCL, PCL, meniscus and achilles tendons all in one fall before season's end, and it'll be the end of the dynasty that never really started.
I know that is what I am doing and what I am trying to do. I want Denny Green to crown my team's ass. AND DO NOT WISH INJURY UPON LEBRON! DON'T DO THAT! :(
Old 02-10-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know that is what I am doing and what I am trying to do. I want Denny Green to crown my team's ass. AND DO NOT WISH INJURY UPON LEBRON! DON'T DO THAT! :(
It would be fantastic Karma though
Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
It would be fantastic Karma though
And I would never talk **** again. And my life would really suck.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol you really hate Lebron don't you? I don't know why other people can't talk ****, plus I don't think yoda was really talking ****, it's like people can't even get excited about the Heat or LBJ without getting flamed lol.

I don't really have a horse in this race because my Mavs always shoot for a 2-4 seed then a quick playoff exit, but I don't know why your blood always seems to boil when someone mentions the Heat or Lebron in a positive manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody else realize how absurdly terrible Arenas has been with the Magic?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Does anybody else realize how absurdly terrible Arenas has been with the Magic?
Kind of. Thought he was doing bad....now that I look carefully its just painful. The guy is just no longer relevent in the NBA. I still think the Magic would have just been way better off only doing the Suns trade.