Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-10-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I graduated in 08 but I started way before that. I had to take 2 years off for medical issues and then before that I screwed around a lot so I had a lot of making up to do. I'm basically Chris Farley in Tommy Boy. I should be a doctor haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotcha. Yeah my experience at Rutgers wasn't great either. I actually have mostly bad things to say about Rutgers to be honest. The RU screw found me quite a bit during my 4 years at Rutgers.

But it was my alma matter, so I respect it at the end of the day. I never bought a ring though. I'm going to Seton Hall in the Fall for my phd, and if I complete it, I'll get a ring from them.

I probably shouldn't knock Rutgers in a Rutgers thread, but they just left a bad taste in my mouth.

But Go Rutgers! Hahaha.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha well the RU Screw is very prevalent as we all know. I was never a big of jewelery so I don't have a ring either.

With that being said I love the place. I loved everything about it and will continue to. I understand that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth though from them screwing you over but I just can't find it in my heart to hate the place haha.

As for RU Athletics I really think we finally have a basketball coach who's the whole package. Rice is going to be a hero here. Schiano was but in recent years I think he got a little complacent and it showed last night. It was great to see McCourty and Underwood at the game last night though and Schiano has done a ton for the school. I think we're on our way back up in football after a some really bad to mediocre years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, i'm totally buying a ring haha.
and I can't wait, I think next year is going to be really special for both hoops and football
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss College Ave. So. Much. You have no idea. I look back at my 4 years at Rutgers and realized I did way too much studying and not enough banging of *****. It sucks they took down slutgers.com. I can't even reminisce anymore.

Yeah I really hope we get our bball program up to speed. I think it was at it's peek in 01-02 and has gone down since.

Schiano will improve our football team with time. I still kind of want him as our DC for the Giants.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

One step at a time with basketball. I'd love to get into the NIT this year just as that first rung on the ladder. If you had told anyone we'd be in the NIT at the start of the year they'd have thought you were crazy. I really can't say how much I love Rice, even before last night haha.

I miss The Medium. Scotty you need to bring them to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha i shall bring you some zak.
i don't get to read them enough, sometimes catch some targum.
but god I love this place so much haha
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The Targum was always the best for those really boring classes. The crossword and articles always took about the perfect amount of time.

They also tried to ban the Medium when I was there because women were complaining it was demeaning or something like that. You remember that BBD? The 1st Amendment won though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The Targum was always the best for those really boring classes. The crossword and articles always took about the perfect amount of time.

They also tried to ban the Medium when I was there because women were complaining it was demeaning or something like that. You remember that BBD? The 1st Amendment won though.
I remember that haha. Screw them. Literally.

I wish I was 21 again.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Bill Belichick sporting the Rutgers block R at the Pro Am today. That's why I love him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-11-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I always felt like BB still wishes he could coach the Giants.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I always felt like BB still wishes he could coach the Giants.
I really thought he was going to coach here as well. He's a Jersey guy at heart.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-11-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

his son plays lax here, he's a monster. he's got RU ties, him and Schiano talk often and that was a large influence on McCourty to the Pats
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah Schiano, Belichick, and Meyer are all buddies. I wish we had the same success as those two though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nice to see a Big East tourney win against an in state rival.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rutgers got its first big football recruit for 2012. 4* OL Chris Muller who is rated as the 69th best player overall. He's also the 12th best OL all according to Rivals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

good, if there's anything we need, it's OL. we've been reeling in position players and athletes of late, we really need to start solidifying the trenches. I don't care if it's college or pros, you win and lose with the big uglies, and allowing the most sacks in the NCAA last year is something that cannot happen again
Quote:
Old 06-24-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I agree 100% We got some good OL recruits at the end of the period last year and this is a good start so far. It sounds like all the highly rated Bosco players all want to come to Rutgers together all which would be amazing. I think there are 4 of them that are considered top 100 players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I forgot to mention that one of those Bosco kids is rated a top 5 player in the country by Rivals and we are the leader. The best part though is it's Keith Hamilton's son!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i read about him! that'd be the bestest thing ever
Quote:
Old 07-07-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So we're killing it on the recruiting trail right now. The best thing ever to happen to us the last 3 years was Wanny getting fired. Hafley is paying off in dividends and I think Cignetti is really going to fix this offense going back to the pro style. I think Schiano is kind of embarrased also to what happened to the D last year so I expect him to really get that back on track again. We always say this but things are really looking up right now coming off that disastrous year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-07-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, doing a really good job in PA. Any news on Darius Hamilton?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Yep, doing a really good job in PA. Any news on Darius Hamilton?
Nothing new as of now. Looks like a Rutgers lean still with some of the other highly rated Bosco players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-15-2011, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yes another Jersey kid staying home this year!! TE Mike Giacone picks Rutgers over BC and UConn.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-15-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

good, we could use a nice TE since DC has seemed to fallen off of late. hooray us doing well recruiting! especially keeping the jersey boys home
Quote: