Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-10-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets shot us down after we asked to interview Bill Callaghan for OC.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on the guys that Munch has gone after OC, it looks like we'll be running the West Coast Offense.

If that's true, then I want them to pass on QB in the 1st and take Ponder in the 2nd. Then with our 1st RD'er, take BPA - likely either Marcel Dareus, Robert Quinn, Von Miller, or Prince Amukamara.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm thinking Ponder or Dalton in the third as well. I just do not like any of the other four mentioned for our first pick.

Patrick Peterson, Prince Amukamara, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus, Robert Quinn, Daquan Bowers... all of these guys intrigue me more than any QB at number eight.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Sources: Gray will take Titans DC job - Terry McCormick's TitansInsider

Ehhhhh...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Blaine Bishop was really pushing for him on the radio and he can't be any worse than the last Bozo, so I'll take it.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It's a rock solid hire, and at this point, probably as good as it gets. Especially good if his scheme is like Gregg Williams's.

I dunno. I guess I was just hoping for more. This was a hugely important hire, considering Munch's inexperience and him only ever being an offensive player and position coach. I'm not sure if Gray is a defensive guru who can compensate for that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Titans express interest in Mike Tice - PFT
Mike Tice could be on Titans radar - Chicago Sun Times

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I have two immediate thoughts:

1) Our OL better be the balls. That'd be 3 OL guys on staff (Munch, Matthews, and Tice).
2) Would this allow Randy Moss to return, and better yet, actually exist on offense? Or, could Britt be used/treated as the target Moss was when Tice was in Minny?

I think Tice is a WCO guy too, so we're definitely going that direction instead of the I-formation/play-action stuff, which I was actually a fan of. I think CJ fits a WCO better though, which is part of the reason I hated us drafting CJ at the time - I thought he'd suck in our between the tackles running game (And while I wasn't pro-RB, I was ok with taking one, but I wanted Mendenhall or JStew). In the WCO, he'd be getting more passes too...may be why Munch wants it.

Another name being thrown around (mostly by Titans fans) is Tom Clements, current QB Coach for the GB Packers. I think that's mostly fueled by the Matt Flynn possibility though: Bring in Clements, trade for Flynn, and have him QB the offense while we sit the future QB/use the pick on defense.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Eh this reeks of a first mistake from Munchak. Seems like he may have jumped the gun firing Heimerdinger. He wasn't a great offensive coordinator, but he's definitely better than Tice IMO. Here's hoping he's not the guy.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Eh this reeks of a first mistake from Munchak. Seems like he may have jumped the gun firing Heimerdinger. He wasn't a great offensive coordinator, but he's definitely better than Tice IMO. Here's hoping he's not the guy.
Wish granted! The Bears have denied our request to interview Tice.

Tom Clements is still on my list. But I don't want to trade a 3rd for Flynn (which is why a lot of other Titans fans want him, since he coached Flynn in GB). If we go to the WCO, then I want Andy Dalton or Christian Ponder in the 3rd. Both of those guys fit that scheme perfectly, and would allow us to take a defender in the 1st.

I didn't want to fire Dinger either... :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Off topic, but Titanhope I'm going to see if my adopted mother will hook you up with Ke$ha. In return you must hook me up with her best friend Katy Perry when she eventually divorces whats-his-face.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Off topic, but Titanhope I'm going to see if my adopted mother will hook you up with Ke$ha. In return you must hook me up with her best friend Katy Perry when she eventually divorces whats-his-face.
There's a story to this and I wanna hear it!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

My best friend's mom is Kesha and her mom's dental hygienist. Kesha wanted to have him visit her in LA so his mom told him but he refused since he's stuck up his girlfriend's booty hole. I figure I'll see if I can hook ya up since you got such a crush on her.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Me? Meet the Ke$ha?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Meet? No, I intend for you to marry her. That's how you'll get me in with California Boobs herself, Kitty Purry.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Me and the Ke$ha would have strange kids. Like, both mentally and physically. Our son would look like John Travolta with Russell Brand's hair.

And yes, I shall infiltrate their entourage and sabotage the ungodly union that is Katy Perry and Russell Brand!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans hire Chris Palmer

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...inator?odyssey

At least we got a supposed "QB guru". Not a sexy hire, but can't say I'm against it. Anyone know what system he runs? I assume west coast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 02-15-2011 at 01:48 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: here is another article on Titansonline. He really does have a impressive resume' with QBs. His history as an OC isn't shabby either.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...6-cda1c549b4ec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Titans hire Chris Palmer

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...inator?odyssey

At least we got a supposed "QB guru". Not a sexy hire, but can't say I'm against it. Anyone know what system he runs? I assume west coast?
Yup, WCO.

I'm fine with the hire. I like that we're changing the offense, and he has everything experience wise that I want in the coordinator positions under Munch. QB has always been a bigger worry for me than OC, though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.