Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Why do the Spurs get NO credit whatsoever? They're what now, 44-8? They're surgical out there, just take teams apart. They never take a bad shot, nobody is out there chasing numbers. I'm sure they're more than happy to get buried in the headlines by the Heat/Celtics/Lakers/Melo trade/Blake Griffin dunking/2012 free agency...they just go out every night and win.
This, I'd like to see Manu get a few MVP nods if they can keep it up, he's playing incredible for them as he just takes over games and brings them home. That team's playing some scary good basketball if they can keep rolling through May.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
This, I'd like to see Manu get a few MVP nods if they can keep it up, he's playing incredible for them as he just takes over games and brings them home. That team's playing some scary good basketball if they can keep rolling through May.
There is a big difference between playing well, and the MVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Parker has also quietly been playing some of his best basketball.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Suns get into the playoffs Steve Nash deserves his 3rd MVP in a year where he isn't even a ******* all-star

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
There is a big difference between playing well, and the MVP.
I think he's been delivering the most for the best team in the league. He doesn't deserve to win but some honorable mentions coming his way would be fair.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=49gus2v

Proposed trade of Lord Blake Griffin to the Celtics. Completely unbelievable
but man, I can dream, right?

Can't wait for the Celt/Heat game

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol this is great.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-320244

Sasha Vujacic:
Quote:
"I know I can score 20 or 30 points anytime I want," Vujacic said. "But I'm not that kind of a guy. I want to win. I want to play the right way.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love LeBron James.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
bahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demarcus Cousins is a ******* idiot. But we all knew that anyway.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...nded-by-kings/

Suspended for "at least" three games.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cousins is an idiot. i'm so glad the Nets took Favors, who, once he develops his offensive game, is going to be an animal. I'm sure of it.

and sasha...shut up, please. You're on the Nets, we suck, we NEED 20-30 point scorers. why do you think we were pushing for melo? if you can score like that, then ******* do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also now I know why the Knicks haven't pulled the trigger on Carmelo, the Nuggets demands are ridiculous.

Landry Fields
Wilson Chandler
Danilo Gallanari
Timofey Mozgov
1st round (from Randolph presumably)

The Knicks would have, what, six guys on their roster after that? I think they are being smart and waiting it out for next year's free agency.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At best I think Cousins has a Zach Randolph career. Extremely talented maybe a couple allstar games but he will never win you anything. Will put up nice stats but will never be a team player and will constantly be a team cancer. If he's already starting confrontations as a rookie what more when he's more established in the league. He's the kind of guy who could easily get out of shape and play pretty poorly. His shot selection is already horrid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Also now I know why the Knicks haven't pulled the trigger on Carmelo, the Nuggets demands are ridiculous.

Landry Fields
Wilson Chandler
Danilo Gallanari
Timofey Mozgov
1st round (from Randolph presumably)

The Knicks would have, what, six guys on their roster after that? I think they are being smart and waiting it out for next year's free agency.
I obviously wouldn't give that much but I do think they should try to make a move for a superstar. People are falling in love with this mediocre team but guys like Landy Fields, Chandler, and Gallanari are just solid players. If they can't land another big FA then they are stuck as a 5th seed in the East for a long time. This league is about star power. A trio of Amare, Felton, and whatever superstar makes you a contender every night. If they can make a trade keeping one of Fields, Chandler, or Gallinari it would be smart. That would also open up a solid big man signing for the MLE there.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Eh, I just don't get why I should give up 2 of those 3 when we can wait til the summer and just give up Chandler and AR to clear space for him. If Denver will take a bunch of cap space right now and Chandler that's cool, otherwise we're better off waiting til the summer and letting our youngsters taste playoff ball.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Eh, I just don't get why I should give up 2 of those 3 when we can wait til the summer and just give up Chandler and AR to clear space for him. If Denver will take a bunch of cap space right now and Chandler that's cool, otherwise we're better off waiting til the summer and letting our youngsters taste playoff ball.
I guess you missed the part where Melo said he is considering resigning...and that is without the new changes to the CBA which could make it even more enticing(money wise) to stay with your team.

edit-on another note about the Knicks. I don't get why they are so willing to keep throwing away additional years and just keep hoping for superstars to come, especially with Amare's knees being ticking time bombs

Last edited by Chucky : 02-13-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I guess you missed the part where Melo said he is considering resigning...and that is without the new changes to the CBA which could make it even more enticing(money wise) to stay with your team.

edit-on another note about the Knicks. I don't get why they are so willing to keep throwing away additional years and just keep hoping for superstars to come, especially with Amare's knees being ticking time bombs
I don't buy that for a second.

If he was serious about this, it wouldn't have taken him more than half of a season to even entertain the thought that it's a possibility.

It's been this long and he still hasn't signed...

In a situation like this the fact that it's a big story when he says he'd CONSIDER re-signing with his current team tells you all you need to know about his intentions.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't buy that for a second.

If he was serious about this, it wouldn't have taken him more than half of a season to even entertain the thought that it's a possibility.

It's been this long and he still hasn't signed...

In a situation like this the fact that it's a big story when he says he'd CONSIDER re-signing with his current team tells you all you need to know about his intentions.
Why would he make it seem like there was no chance of resigning only to come out now and say that he is. I think it just shows that Melo isn't as: Knicks or bust like everyone makes it out to be. 3 years 65 million isn't anything to scoff at...especially with the uncertainty of the CBA
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it wrong to think that Cousins wanting the ball at the end of the game a terrible thing?

I understand he didn't react in an appropriate manner after the game, which is not surprising, since he has the character red flags all over him, but should this be viewed also in a positive light that he wants the ball in crunch time and wants to be the go to guy when the game is on the line?

Maybe it is just me, but I can see some positives in the situation. I get that he is a rookie and should pay his dues first, but you have to love the intensity that he shows, albeit in a negative light in this situation. I can't complain about a guy that wants to win and wants the ball at the end of the game.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all that article did was remind me that I like Donte Greene.

that is really all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, sometimes I just got to do this cuz no one else does. Chris ******* Bosh u are so ******* soft. U are so ******* soft, that I think people can lay their head down on u at night and have their best ******* sleep. Why are u so ******* soft? Lets see some heat from u. I mean, do u even have a damn point yet? U damn ninja turtle.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Okay, sometimes I just got to do this cuz no one else does. Chris ******* Bosh u are so ******* soft. U are so ******* soft, that I think people can lay their head down on u at night and have their best ******* sleep. Why are u so ******* soft? Lets see some heat from u. I mean, do u even have a damn point yet? U damn ninja turtle.
Really now?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Really now?
Ahhhh I miss it. Time for another one. C'mon Heat, we are not playing the Pistons here, we are playing the Celtics. They are too good. IDK WTF it is with them. But when we play these guys we go from the Heat to the ******* Icicles. We can't beat them. WHY? We are too talented. LETS ******* GO!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calm down Yoda the Heat are up 4 at the half after playing like crap.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Ahhhh I miss it. Time for another one. C'mon Heat, we are not playing the Pistons here, we are playing the Celtics. They are too good. IDK WTF it is with them. But when we play these guys we go from the Heat to the ******* Icicles. We can't beat them. WHY? We are too talented. LETS ******* GO!
ok we get it, the Heat are playing like Michigan State and nothing can go right, yet they happen to be up 4 points on one of the elite NBA teams, damnit if only the Heat can start playing basketball! I mean the Heat are 12-12 against above .500 teams you can't expect them to play like they do against the Bobcats.

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 02-13-2011 at 01:15 PM.