Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-14-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker, Dalton,Titus,Pettis,Peterson,Stanzi.Black,Will Hill,Chase Henry.So many good players and not enough draft picks for SF.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kris Adams will be a huge steal.

Remember where you heard it from.....
Old 02-14-2011, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to like Mario Addison of Troy a lot as a 4-3 defensive end. He shows really good quickness off the snap, and gets good leverage going underneath offensive tackles. I don't like him as a 3-4 OLB prospect, but I think he could be a really effective pass-rusher, and he's pretty strong against the run, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSSpbjQZV4
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:43 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randall Cobb

SEC sinlge season all purpose yards record (2396) . . .

Cobb has the potential to be the third best wr in this class. i love him . . hope the packers snag him in the 2nd.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:36 AM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1)jj watt
2)justin houston
3)brooks reed
4)mikel leshoure
5)randall cobb
6)kenrick ellis
7)Denarius moore
8)alex green
9)marvin austin
10)curtis brown (texas cornerback)
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:55 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Quinn, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton and Jerrel Jernigan.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:23 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
If I have to pick just one player I'll take Patrick Peterson for my Browns. But there are others I believe are just as good as him at their positions, namely DE Da'quan Bowers, RB Mark Ingram, and DT Nick Fairley.

If the Browns get one of those four on draft day the player will be great value at number 6. Bowers doesn't get talked about alot compared to Peterson, Fairley, Green, and Newton, but I think he's as good a football player as any of them. And I'll say the same for Ingram. The team that drafts him will have a quality RB. Right now I believe he's underrated.
I'm fine with these guys being your favorite prospects (you're free to like whoever the **** you want), but as a Browns fan, if we take Mark Ingram at #6, they will finally have forced my hand, and I will give up on them forever.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Blaine Gabbert
RB: DeMarco Murray
WR: AJ Green
TE: Kyle Rudolph
OL: Gabe Carimi
DE: JJ Watt/Cam Heyward
DT: Nick Fairley
LB: Mark Herzlich
CB: Patrick Peterson
S: Ahmad Black

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
OhioJB
Rookie

OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
I'm fine with these guys being your favorite prospects (you're free to like whoever the **** you want), but as a Browns fan, if we take Mark Ingram at #6, they will finally have forced my hand, and I will give up on them forever.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Odds are heavily in favor of the Browns selecting a defensive player. D-line most likely.
OhioJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
the natural
Veteran

the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural

Blaine Gabbert, A.J. Williams, and Aldon Smith. Nice guys with loads of talent and no ego problems.
the natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
REDSKINSWARRIOR82
Rookie

REDSKINSWARRIOR82 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mine is Can Newton, 6'6 260 4.55/40 cannon for an arm, National championship , Heisman. i am sold Redskins draft him please.
REDSKINSWARRIOR82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OG - Marcus Cannon, TCU
OT - Derek Sherrod, Miss St
RB - Da'Rel Scott, Maryland
TE - Schuylar Oordt, Northern Iowa
OLB - Jabal Sheard, Pitt
MLB - K.J. Wright, Miss St
CB - Reshad Carmichael, VT
S - Deunta Williams, NC
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
billsfootball15
Rookie

billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.billsfootball15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JJ

Nick

Titus

Cam

Aldon

Homer pick: Mark

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.
billsfootball15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Blaine Gabbert and Casey Matthews.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Cannon
Mike Pouncey
Jimmy Smith
Johnny Patrick
Gabe Carimi
Kelvin Sheppard
Mark Herzlich
Old 08-20-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
I'm starting to like Mario Addison of Troy a lot as a 4-3 defensive end. He shows really good quickness off the snap, and gets good leverage going underneath offensive tackles. I don't like him as a 3-4 OLB prospect, but I think he could be a really effective pass-rusher, and he's pretty strong against the run, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSSpbjQZV4
Normally I'm not one to bump myself, but this guy was one of my favorite prospects in the draft (regardless of projected round), and although he ended up not getting drafted, he's already getting serious playing time for the Bears (as a 4-3 end), and making things happen. From http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2011...ario_addi.html

"Undrafted rookie DE Mario Addison stands out
By Sean Jensen on August 19, 2011 1:16 PM | 11 Comments | No TrackBacks
Thanks to an active offseason, the Bears have a lot of depth along the defensive line. The club picked defensive tackle Stephen Paea in the second round of the NFL Draft, and they've added former first-round picks Vernon Gholston and Amobi Okoye.

But an undrafted rookie is turning heads and consistently making plays.

And he's from a smaller school with a reputation for developing pass rushers.

Undrafted rookie Mario Addison hails from Troy University, and he's hoping to be the latest pass rusher to come out of that Alabama school.

"One thing about Troy, we produce defensive ends," said Addison. "The coaches work with us, day after day, to make us rush men."

New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora and Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware both played at Troy.

Addison has distinguished himself with an explosive first step and his flexibility. With former Northwestern defensive end Corey Wootton sidelined after a knee scope, Addison is competing to earn the extra snaps. He's mostly going up against Gholston, and he currently has the edge.

"When [Wootton] went down, I was like, 'Ah man. I hate to see good players go down.' But I know when he went down, coach was looking for somebody to step up," Addison said. "I said, 'This is my opportunity to show what I'm about, because I know coach would give me more reps, if he put me in that second spot, which he did."

Okoye had the only two sacks in the preseason opener against the Bills. But Addison was largely responsible for the first one, flushing the quarterback out of the pocket and toward the sideline, where Okoye was the nearest defender in pursuit."

Last edited by Caulibflower : 08-20-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote