Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Celtics will not get swept in the playoffs, by anyone. I hate them almost as much as i hate Lebron, and i still respect them enough to not say something ******** like that.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HEAT will win 4-2 probably.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarcus Cousins is an idiot

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
That very well may happen but let's not act like this doesn't do anything to the players psyche.
I think it's big for such an injure-riddled team to continue to compete against the game's best teams.

Playoffs is when it matters most but let's not act like regular season games don't mean ****.
Doesn't Boston playing dogshit .500 basketball during the second half of last season and still making the finals pretty much prove the regular season doesn't matter?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure why any sane person would think the Heat will beat the Celtics. The Celts have yet to play them with a 100% healthy team and have still beaten them every time. Not to mention that they have owned Lebron and Wade in the playoffs ever since the big 3 got there. Whether or not they can stay healthy remains to be seen but a healthy Celtic team would handle these Heat

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are lucky the regular season matters just enough to keep the Cavs out of the playoffs, or else they'd go 16-0 through the playoffs. Because the regular season doesn't matter. I know it goes against every possible observation from this season, but I just know it would happen. No one would be able to stop Mo and JJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
DeMarcus Cousins is an idiot
1 of those cases where the supposed character concerns comes to light. Gotta love the talent but he'll never reach his potential if he doesn't get his act together. IMO he's the type of guy who needed to be on a veteran team, or have a good veteran presence to mentor him. I don't think they have that on the Kings, isn't it just Reke and Cousins running the team?

Give him an asst coach like a Patrick Ewing and/or a vet big man like McDyess(both just examples) I think he'd fare alot better. Things could get out of hand soon if the coach can't reel him in.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Everyone is going to laugh at this BOS 3, MIA 0 overreaction when the HEAT sweep them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

NBA regular season...

DUZ KNOT MATTAH
What evidence have you seen from those 3 games that makes you think Miami will do that hahahah.

I mean I am not saying it is impossible, but the Celts are a better team.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
That very well may happen but let's not act like this doesn't do anything to the players psyche.
I think it's big for such an injure-riddled team to continue to compete against the game's best teams.

Playoffs is when it matters most but let's not act like regular season games don't mean ****.
Really? Injury riddled? I didn't realize having Rondo, Allen, Pierce, Garnett, and Perkins was being injury riddled. Sure they're dinged up a bit but lets not pretend like they're running on fumes with their big stars out.

Are we going to have to start making "did you know the Celtics had injuries?" jokes now?
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once Miami realizes that they need to run run run on the Celtics they'll beat them.

Boston isn't athletic enough to run with Wade and Lebron for 4 quarters.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monta 33 points last night...

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Really? Injury riddled? I didn't realize having Rondo, Allen, Pierce, Garnett, and Perkins was being injury riddled. Sure they're dinged up a bit but lets not pretend like they're running on fumes with their big stars out.

Are we going to have to start making "did you know the Celtics had injuries?" jokes now?
Yeah, Shaq and Nate Robinson are hurt, they are as good as destroyed by injuries. Call em the Packers.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight is just playing unreal right now. Everyone else on the team is terribly inconsistent, but Dwight has finally reached that level offensively, where he can carry this team on his back.

Oh, and we straight stole Earl Clark. I absolutely love this kid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
1 of those cases where the supposed character concerns comes to light. Gotta love the talent but he'll never reach his potential if he doesn't get his act together. IMO he's the type of guy who needed to be on a veteran team, or have a good veteran presence to mentor him. I don't think they have that on the Kings, isn't it just Reke and Cousins running the team?
We still do have some veteran guys like Landry, Udrith and Dalembert. The guy is still just 20 years old, and I hope he has the sense to learn from mistakes unlike alot of people. If he can actually learn from his the mistake he made(and he was wrong, Tyreke 100% of the time will take the shot), I see this guy being a 18 and 10+ guy from awhile.

We still do lack another scorer. Tyreke is our leading scorer at just 18 a game which is bad. I really hope we can add another top 5 rookie to this team next year. Kyrie Irving or Jared Sullinger would give us our third piece to hopefully actually compete. I like the idea of Cousins and Sullinger together. Most all the good teams in the league are deep with talented big men and also have a score at the guard/forward position. Both Cousins and Sullinger are big guys who are very talented and IMO could be great playing opposite each other. Our line up would look like

PG Udrith/?
SG Evans/Garcia
SF Casspi/Greene
PF Sullinger/Landry
C Cousins/ Thompson/Dalembert

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm, prock...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear, some of you guys can be really slow sometimes.
How far do you see the Celts going if their older players have to contine playing 40+ mins/game due to everyone else being in street clothes?
start

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Umm, prock...
Did I go to far? hahaha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Did I go to far? hahaha
No, but your sig was an Indian woman for some reason. Read the RDT to catch up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple things random thoughts haha...

Detroit was spanking ATL today at one point by like 15 maybe, and then ATL out of all teams won by like 15.

Liked Andrew Bynum today after the game lol. coming off as an asshole but being real about how the game went. Just verified the ******** questions from the media.

Blake Griffin has caught like at least 3-5 half court/full court alley oops.. sometimes the passes aren't even on point.
Go Amare.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know everyone gets excited about the Knicks and stuff but I think people are overlooking the Hawks to at least win another series. I mean they are ahead of Orlando and could very well get the 4 seed. Atlanta will get swept by Boston but actually match up well against Miami because they have the athleticism and length to shut down Bosh and challenge LeBron at the rim. If JJ, Crawford, and Bibby are on they are tough to beat. Really Marvin Williams is the only guy holding them back with his garbage play.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Most of that post was pretty true, I kept reading to see if you were going to give ATL a shot against Boston. I do agree though however if they matchup with Miami, seems like they could at least make it a series. I think Wade would be the guy though that would destroy the Hawks. Like you said though, they would get handled by Boston even if they did win another series.

Marvin is truly a bust though... he had talent and seemed to get larger (fatty) every year.
Go Amare.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta rubs me the wrong way this season.

They are lazy, inconsistent, and weak at PG. Horford has taken a step up but Smoove and Crawford have taken steps back.

No thanks.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Broussard on ESPN said the Knicks turned down an offer that would sent 3 starters(Gallinari, Felton and another guy not named), Curry's expiring contract and a 1st round pick for Melo and Billups.

Thoughts?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Last edited by Da-Phins : 02-15-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Chris Broussard on ESPN said the Knicks turned down an offer that would sent 3 starters(Gallinari, Felton and another guy not named), Curry's expiring contract and a 1st round pick for Melo and Billups.

Thoughts?
The KNICKS turned that down? Sounds like it would have been a steal on their end.