Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup my only happiness in the game was seeing how Gilbert is still garbage. I'm not in any way saying Shard is much better but to get rid of that extra year with Arenas was a god send to this franchise. At least Shard won't cause any problems and every now and then has great shooting nights.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, on my way back from the raps game. Great game. Great atmosphere in the ACC. Got to boo Bosh like a ************. Refs were horrid, but I guess that is the norm when playing the heat. Bargnani absolutely made Bosh his *****. All this talk about Bosh's improved D was nowherre to be found tonight. It was also nice to see Bosh absolutely disappear in the 4th quarter like usual..
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yup my only happiness in the game was seeing how Gilbert is still garbage. I'm not in any way saying Shard is much better but to get rid of that extra year with Arenas was a god send to this franchise. At least Shard won't cause any problems and every now and then has great shooting nights.
You should be saying Shard is much better because he is. Arenas is ******* horrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Lewis. But his days are numbered as a scorer. I was even surprised at how unaffected I was by his being moved. He just wasnt playing well anymore. But I still love the guy. I def. think playing PF all those years with us, aged him much more quickly. Granted, he's a 12-13 year vet, but those bigger bodies take their toll.

And more random stuff...

It may sound odd to some, but god has the regular season lost its luster to me. I'm not used to the Magic sustaining a good team for so long. Yeah, it sucks to have a bad team...but the regular season is so much more fun when you're actually fighting for something. While I like our current make up...I welcome the rebuild in a few years. I kind of miss being the under dog, and the thrill of seeing the young guys progress and surprise.

That said, as soon as the playoffs roll around...it's game on. haha. But again, I do miss being bad sometimes and the draft being relevant. I'm sure fans of current bad teams will have no clue what I'm getting at.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-16-2011 at 09:10 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd still rather have Shard than Agent Zero.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lakers lost to the Cavs!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers lost to the Cavs lolololololololololololol.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAHAHAHAHA at overrated Lakers.

Oh and I wanna throw out a big FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Rockets. Bunch of ******* no defense terds.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bynum tore it up tonight against the Cavs. There is no way they could trade such a stud for Carmelo.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sarcasm? I didn't see the game.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to see/hear the Laker apologists tomorrow. Its gonna be so fun. Oh, its not the playoffs yet. They are gonna be fine. Its gonna be okay. Get to the playoffs and it will be all Lakers. HAHAHAHA! Kiss my ass LA. U just lost to the Cavs. Oh, u were on the road. It was a west coast team playing on the east. Its our 5th game in 6 days. ITS THE ******* CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, ITS THE ******* CLEVELAND CAVALIERS. Who just lost at home to the Wizards who are 1-26 on the road. Its the Cavs. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA **** LA!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All these bad Laker losses will just lead to a Melo trade rip-off of massive proportions. Then who will be laughing?

Hell, maybe they'll steal some guy we're not even thinking of. Hide your All-Stars!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
All these bad Laker losses will just lead to a Melo trade rip-off of massive proportions. Then who will be laughing?

Hell, maybe they'll steal some guy we're not even thinking of. Hide your All-Stars!
Oh God! Walton and a second rounder for Melo, OH GOD!

Last edited by yodabear : 02-16-2011 at 09:49 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vujacic is on the Nets.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Vujacic is on the Nets.
True. Gonna have to be Caracter and Walton.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Vujacic is on the Nets.
Yeah I thought about it, but is he the dude that said he could score 20 points a game but he wants the team to win or whatever?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yep, sasha "I shot 2-9, but we only scored 10 points in the 4th and I scored 4 points and we lost and I suck" vujacic is a net
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yep, sasha "I shot 2-9, but we only scored 10 points in the 4th and I scored 4 points and we lost and I suck" vujacic is a net
But he can score 30 a night!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yeah I thought about it, but is he the dude that said he could score 20 points a game but he wants the team to win or whatever?
Yes

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-320244
Old 02-16-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll see. You'll all see.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

My boy Gortat said his ultimate goal would be to score 20 per game and that he could do it with the minutes.

The Polish Hammer needs to shoot more. But he has def. shown the ability to beast on the Suns.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-16-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Clippers should try to get in on these Melo trade talks...that would be sexy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-16-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

A sign apparently at the Heat-Raptors game: "Sign in Toronto: "Wade=Batman, LeBron=Robin, Bosh=Catwoman" Meanwhile, Bosh leads Heat with 6 pts. " Haha, thats good. That was good. LMAO!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were a few nice signs and chants at the Raps game. I liked the RuPaul one the best
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Well, on my way back from the raps game. Great game. Great atmosphere in the ACC. Got to boo Bosh like a ************. Refs were horrid, but I guess that is the norm when playing the heat. Bargnani absolutely made Bosh his *****. All this talk about Bosh's improved D was nowherre to be found tonight. It was also nice to see Bosh absolutely disappear in the 4th quarter like usual..
Haha, I love how you base your opinions on a player from the one game they play against your team. Bosh has been quite good this year on defense during the course of the year.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.