Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
This is one of the worst drafts coming up. What are you planning to get from it?
Did anybody think Landry Fields was any good? We can certainly get some depth players and maybe a solid role player in the draft.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
2 current Rumors:

Harris+Murphy for Andre Miller+Pryzbilla

3 way trade with Dallas which the Nets would get Felton and Mozgov and Harris back with the mavs. Other pieces not known.
the first one is literally just shedding cap. so stupid. especially we're rumored to give up a pick. If Morrow/Rudy Fernandez are involved, i'll flip.

and i dont even know what to think of the possible mavs deal. good lord this could get ugly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy **** it's done.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Did anybody think Landry Fields was any good? We can certainly get some depth players and maybe a solid role player in the draft.
Landry is a rare case. Seriously go look up 2nd round steals in the NBA draft I can find you just as many if not more busts.
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is one of the worst drafts coming up. What are you planning to get from it?
Walsh just pulled Fields and Mosgov out of his ass, you should have confidence he can do it again

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Walsh just pulled Fields and Mosgov out of his ass, you should have confidence he can do it again
Mozgov wasn't a draft pick he was a signing from Russia. So ya he can scout the international game maybe find someone but Mozgov was far from done developing who ever he would get still would need time to develop and learn with this team they wont.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaneBang View Post
I think people are still forgetting about Chauncey in this trade. He's still a legit Top 10-12 point guard in the league and will make Amare look even better than Felton did if you ask me. He's a better scorer and has at least twice the vision of Felton too. Not as quick but will be a very underrated benificiary (?) to NY in this deal, at least for this season and maybe next year.
Not to mention Felton's level of play has decreased steadily since the beginning of the year.

I also think people are underrating the effect of this trade THIS season. It wasn't too long ago a Billups/Melo duo got the Nuggets to a Conference Finals in the WEST. Sure they had a better bench but they also didn't have Amare ******* Stoudamire...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Ya but you 2 are both assuming Billups wont want to be bought out which is agent came and said a few days ago he would ask for if he was traded.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait, so now the nets might deal harris to the mavs, 2 firsts to denver, and get felton and mozgov. what the **** do we get from the mavs?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya but you 2 are both assuming Billups wont want to be bought out which is agent came and said a few days ago he would ask for if he was traded.
Yes I am assuming that.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
wait, so now the nets might deal harris to the mavs, 2 firsts to denver, and get felton and mozgov. what the **** do we get from the mavs?
I hear your getting Gallo not Felton either way Proko is taking a shot at us.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

And We Got Corey Brewer. Yesssssssss Hahahahaahahaha
Old 02-21-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Yes I am assuming that.
I noticed that. If he does in fact demand a buyout then what?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS. Good riddance you worthless sack of ****.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
As Yo clearly pointed out he sucks.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I hear your getting Gallo not Felton either way Proko is taking a shot at us.
wht the ****? I WANT CHANDLER?

jesus, why nets, why? you tempt me with melo, but now we're keeping favors, but now we're just going to make deals to **** with the knicks?
our failure to get melo just pissed off Harris, who WANTED to be a part of our rebuilding project. it ****** with Favors' head. he's only 19 ******* years old, so we'll throw his name in trade talks from 3/4 of a year.
jesus. Hopefully favors rebounds and we don't get a ****** deal for Harris.
and I swear, if we deal Favors or Morrow, i'm killing someone
Quote:
gpngc
All-NFLDC

My question is how does it work that the Wolves give up Corey Brewer and get back Randolph and Curry's expiring? Cap-wise how does that work???????
Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow..."another good wing" for the Knicks. What a score.

But ya...he's turrible. Good defender though
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS. Good riddance you worthless sack of ****.
One T-Wolves bust down, lots to go.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey Brewer is on my fantasy team, he does not suck.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

He's a decent defender. Too weak too be considered a "good" one. You can post him up all day.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Knicks got a pretty good deal in that trade, not gonna lie.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-21-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

He's not as good as his reputation.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's not as good as his reputation.
meh fair enough...can't say i watch too many T-wolves games.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Corey Brewer is on my fantasy team, he does not suck.

Even in comparison to the rest of the wings on our roster he sucks.