Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Dear BOE,

Everyone on this Draft Forum I post on makes fun of me. What lies can I tell to make them respect me?
Well you must make up stories about fornicating numerous women, then talk about how your uncle knows a regional scout for the Seahawks and he is getting you a job, then talk about killing yourself, then kill yourself.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

My girlfriends father passed away this week and she is very upset. I feel like I have been incredibly understanding about the situation and helping her move on from the emotional trauma she has been dealing with. How do I parlay this into introducing anal?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Dear BOE,

My girlfriend recently moved to Australia, moving me into a deep state of depression. My already considerable drinking problem only grew worse upon her move. I am now having problems getting it up, and have simply been pissing off people on the internet. What should I do?
Now this is a tough case of 'my life sucks', drink yourself until you wake up in a puddle of your piss. Then purchase some ****** and go to a local Prom and pick up some freshies.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Hey Boe,

My girlfriend is getting a bit rounded around the edges, and I don't like it. She's around 55lbs right now. What is the best way to tell her that I'll find her grotesquely if she pushes over that 55, and everyman will ridicule her mercilessly for being a fat *****, without further contributing to her serious anorexia problem?
Make her swallow your kid and in a bulemic fashion have her give you oral satisfaction until she vomits, that is bound to keep her under 55lbs. See I like it the opposite I want them over 255 so its a tough one here sir. Thanks hope I was a help.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

Sometimes I hear my girlfriend using a vibrator. When I catch her, she claims it is just some massaging device from Brookstone. How do I get her to tell the truth?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

I recently cheated on....... the SWDC skype community with a skype community from a different forum. Now, this is a forum I chatted with on skype pretty regularly for a few months early last ago, but a lot of drama I didn't really fully understand built up and I left them around May of last year in what was a fairly bitter parting. I occasionally check up on this forum, but fairly infrequently, just to see how the forum is doing, but my interest in participating dissipates fairly quickly.

What should I do?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear BOE,

I am currently dating a girl who has lots of money and takes me to Colts games, however, I don't like her that much. How do I get anal from this before she departs for Spain?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dear BOE,

My girlfriends father passed away this week and she is very upset. I feel like I have been incredibly understanding about the situation and helping her move on from the emotional trauma she has been dealing with. How do I parlay this into introducing anal?
If you are good, you can parlay any situation good or bad into a situation that induces anal. Just say the pain you feel in your hear from the loss of your father will be much less than the pain you will feel. It will make her really forget about her loss.
Quote:
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

I am one of the few successful black coaches in the NFL, but people think I am extremely stupid. How do I use my sex life to prove them wrong?

TomTom Out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Dear BOE,

Sometimes I hear my girlfriend using a vibrator. When I catch her, she claims it is just some massaging device from Brookstone. How do I get her to tell the truth?
Catch her in the act. That always helps.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

I met this girl and we quickly hit it off. I brought her home and I proceeded to lay my game down, but she said that she "was not ready". Despite her attempts to squirm away, we did the deed. It was amazing and I need to see her again. I have had no contact with her since I drove her back to Chuck-E-Cheese's. What do you suggest my next move be?

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear BOE,

I used to be overweight, but recently I switched to an all-corndog diet. How do I get girls to like me when my body odor and breathe all smell like corndogs?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Dear BOE,

I recently cheated on....... the SWDC skype community with a skype community from a different forum. Now, this is a forum I chatted with on skype pretty regularly for a few months early last ago, but a lot of drama I didn't really fully understand built up and I left them around May of last year in what was a fairly bitter parting. I occasionally check up on this forum, but fairly infrequently, just to see how the forum is doing, but my interest in participating dissipates fairly quickly.

What should I do?
Well sir, I may not respond to you in an educational manner. I feel hurted. But I will tell you this, cheating leads to infinite sadness and once you reach that point and come crawling back you will not be accepted. Thanks
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,
I love you.
What should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dear BOE,

I am currently dating a girl who has lots of money and takes me to Colts games, however, I don't like her that much. How do I get anal from this before she departs for Spain?
Paint the number 18 in blue on your white ***** she will accept it in any orifice.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Dear BOE,

I am one of the few successful black coaches in the NFL, but people think I am extremely stupid. How do I use my sex life to prove them wrong?

TomTom Out.
Whip it out 24-7. Works for men of a color.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Dear BOE,
I love you.
What should I do?
Do what makes you feel good. It makes me feel good.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

I just tried what you said with my girlfriend and she swallowed a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt that has yet to succeed. Do I still proceed with the plan?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Dear BOE,

I met this girl and we quickly hit it off. I brought her home and I proceeded to lay my game down, but she said that she "was not ready". Despite her attempts to squirm away, we did the deed. It was amazing and I need to see her again. I have had no contact with her since I drove her back to Chuck-E-Cheese's. What do you suggest my next move be?
Get a job at that said Chuck-E-Cheese and you will find her. Once they go the Chucks they go at least 19 more times before the age of 18.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dear BOE,

I used to be overweight, but recently I switched to an all-corndog diet. How do I get girls to like me when my body odor and breathe all smell like corndogs?
Sounds like you may also be the type of cheat @ video games as well. Altoids. Altoids. Altoids. Works for masking every awful smell. Dye your hair brown too.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOE I want to rape everyone that's trying too hard to be funny in this thread. That includes you. What color condom should I wear when performing a mass rape?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Dear BOE,

I just tried what you said with my girlfriend and she swallowed a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt that has yet to succeed. Do I still proceed with the plan?
punch her in the throat over and over and over and over and over until I tell you to stop, ok.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
BOE I want to rape everyone that's trying too hard to be funny in this thread. That includes you. What color condom should I wear when performing a mass rape?
the invisible BOEZO condoms. best ones.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Dear BOE,

I recently tried to order root beer from a girl at burger king that was a different ethnicity than me. I couldn't understand her accent and much to my surprise when I pulled up to the window it was a coworker. I drove off post haste and played it off like it wasn't me. How do approach our next encounter?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-21-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Dear BOE,

I recently tried to order root beer from a girl at burger king that was a different ethnicity than me. I couldn't understand her accent and much to my surprise when I pulled up to the window it was a coworker. I drove off post haste and played it off like it wasn't me. How do approach our next encounter?
Learn her language via Rosetta stone and order root beer in her language. That is a way straight to her heart.
Quote: