Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Okay gentleman, just some advice, feel free to take it, if not well go ahead be a *****. But say u have a facebook or twitter. Don't ever, ever, ever post anything like this: I love my GF so much. Or my GF is the best GF ever. It is sooooooooooooooo annoying. IDC if its her birthday, ur birthday, Valentines Day, whatever. Not all dudes can have the best GF in the world. So that is my soap box. So thats right, if one of ur grandmothers, mothers, sisters, daughters, or hot cousins are Mrs. Yodapoop, THEY WILL NOT GET ON FACEBOOK AS THE BEST GF in the world. Good day, I am great at romance.
My obligatory response to these statuses has become either "dude that's so ***" or "(girls name), give (guys name) back his fb". So annoying. My wall has and always will remain free of dumb relationship **** like that.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well who knows what dumbass move i'll make in the future but you guys are telling me what i needed to hear. i just need to find a new girl.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
My obligatory response to these statuses has become either "dude that's so ***" or "(girls name), give (guys name) back his fb". So annoying. My wall has and always will remain free of dumb relationship **** like that.
Yeah, I bet it gets them no extra sex.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yeah, I bet it gets them no extra sex.
Ehh idk, but it'd have to be some damn good sex in mass quantity for me to sacrifice my dignity like that. Worst part are the ones who have that type of status, and directly under that status is their relationship change notification. I know a guy who must have no shame, because he did that a few months ago and almost every damn status since is about his gf. Every three weeks or so his status makes it seem like their relationship is over and the world is ending. I usually like those ones.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Who had a really boring ass conversation at lunch with a girl I'm interested in?

THIS GUY

-_______-
I guess all I can say is to make it interesting somehow. Then again, some girls are just quiet and boring. But their attractiveness can outweigh the lack of a personality.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I thought Snipe meant I didn't have to, so I take it back, he doesn't fail. I did win though, haha. And yeah we're all thinking basically the same thing. I could've gotten away with no flowers, but getting the flowers was definitely a smart move. I did do the thing with grabbing them out of the window too. I didn't need to bsaza but it was a little extra bit that she liked, and I knew she would, which was why I thought of it. I sold it good too. Opened the window "to let the warm air in" while she started getting dinner ready. Pulled it inside and just said "where should I put these?". Big hit, and I'm glad I did it that way. Was a good night, went well, dinner was good, had fun making it with her too. I'll do that type of thing over dinner out anytime. And it all paid off too, so this method is tested and approved, haha.
For the record, I never said it wouldn't work. I just said it was over the top and unnecessary. haha. Glad it paid off.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes I ******* hate girls
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps you could elaborate?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I guess all I can say is to make it interesting somehow. Then again, some girls are just quiet and boring. But their attractiveness can outweigh the lack of a personality.
I ran into one of these today. A pretty cute girl that I've been seeing around the library, has the cute skinny glasses thing going on. Helped her out with some printing or something, and she was just so dry and boring. Naturally, I'm increasingly attracted to her.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and this girl have become pretty close the last 6 months, she confides in me about everything, and I've become pretty infatuated with her. But the last couple days she's been giving me the silent treatment and pretty much ignoring me, and I have no idea why. I've been racking my brain about what I could've said or did, and I cant come up with anything. It was completely fine this past friday.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Me and this girl have become pretty close the last 6 months, she confides in me about everything, and I've become pretty infatuated with her. But the last couple days she's been giving me the silent treatment and pretty much ignoring me, and I have no idea why. I've been racking my brain about what I could've said or did, and I cant come up with anything. It was completely fine this past friday.
So.. I really hate what I'm about to tell you..

She met a guy. You were in the friend zone, she met a guy she wants to ****, and now she needs less of your attention.

Common misconception; when a girl confides everything to you, it means she thinks highly of you.
Reality; when a girl confides everything to you, it means she loves that you're giving her attention and she can use you to bounce her inner monologue off of.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

She met a guy. You were in the friend zone, she met a guy she wants to ****, and now she needs less of your attention.

Common misconception; when a girl confides everything to you, it means she thinks highly of you.
Reality; when a girl confides everything to you, it means she loves that you're giving her attention and she can use you to bounce her inner monologue off of.
This. I'm very sorry Paul. I've been in the same place. It sucks but i guess on the bright side, at least you're off the hook... :\
Old 02-15-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

That isn't necessarily true, it is the most likely explanation, but not the only explanation. There could just be a lot of **** going on in her life.

But he should have made his move much earlier.

I'm in a really ****** up situation right now. When I moved out to San Diego, I only knew one person. She was someone I had a fling with when I lived in Portland and we eventually became really good friends(she was going to go hitch hiking with me, but tore a muscle in her hip and needed surgery.) I had every intention of being just friends with her, but we ended up sleeping together the first night I was there. Things started getting REALLY serious and we decided to just chill out for a while. Then over the course of the next few months we became really close.

She told me she was in love with me when we were in Vegas. We got involved again. A month later she asked me what would happen if she got back together with her ex(who she was still sleeping with, I didn't really care because I was sleeping with another girl also, and I have a phobia of any sort of commitment). I told her obviously I wouldn't be around no matter how good of friends we were. She got pissed.

We barely talked for the month of January, and she told me that we were over. Another one of her exes came into town(this was from years ago and they are just close friends now) and she called me up to go to a show with them. She tells me she has decided to end it completely with the first guy. I decide **** it, I'm not doing anything else, and she has been one of my very good friends for a few years, and I wasn't willing to give that up.

By the way, she is bi-polar. So, now, we are not involved in any way except as friends. About two weeks ago she fell into a very deeply depressed state. About an hour after the Super Bowl she calls me saying, "Can you do me a favor? Please tell me two things that are good about me, because I can't think of a single one." So I do, I'm not in town for another couple days after that. She doesn't answer my calls or texts to hang out when I get back after saying how much of a mess she is right now. Then she goes climbing last weekend, so I don't talk to her for a few days. Sunday night she called me up, crying, and told me her dog back home just died and that she is a wreck. In three years of knowing her, she has never called me crying before. She is an absolute mess--incredibly depressed and I am very worried about her.

So, my question, given that I am not trying to sleep with her at this point in time(its an inevitability that it will happen in the future, it always has before), so do I keep texting/calling to make sure she is alright or do I just wait for her to get in touch with me?

Sorry for the very dark rant/question... The situation was just something I needed to get off my chest, we got really close and freaked out right around Xmas time when we met each others parents. Our relationship will work out however it is supposed to, and I am honestly completely happy if it means we are just friends.

The question, on the other hand, is something I am having an incredible amount of trouble with. I wouldn't know what the hell to do if our relationship was at all set, much less being in a state of constant flux for the past half year. I also realize that it is an incredibly difficult question that is difficult to answer without a lot more information.

And, sorry for the length of this post, I've had a few beers and started rambling.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm at the back end of a situation like this right now...mine was with a girl who i have several education classes with at UWGB and we didn't talk much but two months in she really started to initiate a boat load of text conversations...she ended up calling me all the time, alomst racking about two hours on the phone a week, and if i didn't text her by ten in the morning or if there was silence for three hours or so then she's wonder if i was alive...this went on for six weeks and then i approached her about there possibily being something more and she wasn't looking for a relationship at that point because she was still hung up on her last TWO boy friends and it wouldn't be fair to me...we ended up having a big fight a couple weeks after that but she still expected me to talk to her all the time even though she was pissed at me...we started up classes once again and the texting has slowed down quite a bit but she still calls if something little pops into her head...i learned today she has a new "friend" yet she is still curious as to what i'm up to all the time but whatever

so yeah she just wants you there for the attention and nothing more...it's tough to tell yourself that though if you've grown feelings for the person

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke up with the girlfriend tonight. She absolutely did not want to break up so I came across as the douche. Oh well. I just wasn't feeling it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I broke up with the girlfriend tonight. She absolutely did not want to break up so I came across as the douche. Oh well. I just wasn't feeling it.
Girls make you feel like a douche. That's their job. You probably pull a lot of girls with your cologne line anyways.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Girls make you feel like a douche. That's their job. You probably pull a lot of girls with your cologne line anyways.

That. is. AWESOME!

Diabsoule: if you really wanna make her panties wet

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:36 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will make this is cliffs to make it easier

have been dating GF for 9 months

-GF dated some dude for like 1 1/2 years like 2 years ago.
-She gets a new job at a resturaunt, and her ex comes in...
-i go over to her house after work today to watch a movie with her
-during the movie, i see she gets a text, and if says from "Grant" and next to the name it says how many texts are in the convo. (32 texts it says)
- i keep my mouth shut b/c i wanna watch the movie

after the movie we have a convo and it goes like

M: I didnt say **** cuz i liked the movie, but i saw u texting grant, and seeing how he saw u at work, and now your texting him, u should know how that makes me feel.

h: are u serious right now?

M: Yeah, and call or text me whenever u wanna treat me with the respect that i treat u with.

H: seriously dennis?

M: yes, dead serious, and if u feel like u cant do that, dont ever bother calling or texting me ever again

i then got into my car and drove off

i felt like she was disrespecting me. And i was tired of that ****. DId i handle it the right way, or did i overreact
now shes very stubborn, and i feel, if i dont text her, then we will never discuss what happened, and we will casually just break up
Old 02-21-2011, 08:28 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post

By the way, she is bi-polar.

The question, on the other hand, is something I am having an incredible amount of trouble with. I wouldn't know what the hell to do if our relationship was at all set, much less being in a state of constant flux for the past half year. I also realize that it is an incredibly difficult question that is difficult to answer without a lot more information.

I'd let this one pass. Occasional hook up, sure. Anything more just seems like an endless mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post

i felt like she was disrespecting me. And i was tired of that ****. DId i handle it the right way, or did i overreact
now shes very stubborn, and i feel, if i dont text her, then we will never discuss what happened, and we will casually just break up

If you are tired of it because she has "disrespected" you before, then end it. But if this is the first instance, you are being completely ridiculous at this point.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BufFan you probably should have asked her why she was texting him. If she had a straightforward answer for you then you could've just worked through it. If she'd gotten defensive or shady then you could've ended with a clear conscience. You are going to look like an idiot if you go back to her now but you have to decide if she is worth it. If she is that stubborn maybe it's not worth your trouble anyway.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone thank Chris!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Everyone thank Chris!
i thank you for being proactive and getting this thread back up.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why was it closed?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
ShyneQuasiOG22
Rookie

ShyneQuasiOG22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If you ever find the answer for that, you should let the rest of male-kind know. I really do think that it's a barrier that, once crossed, can never be uncrossed....
It's not a sure lock, but the best way to transition away from the friend zone is to let her see you doing your thing. You'll be a lot more attractive to her once she realizes there's plenty of competition.
ShyneQuasiOG22 is offline   Reply With Quote