Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
oh well ill look it up

oh i know they worked with boyz in da hood big duke
and that one for so amazing

gotta be is liek my favorite song of all time
the second cd is their best
then its hard
then the first
then the third
then their last

imo ne ways
They used to work with Busta, Luda, Outkast, Rev Run etc. Now they work with mostly NC dudes, who mostly suck.

If you haven't heard I Really Want To Know You, you have to get it. Like A Pro isn't bad either w/them, Youngbloodz & Petey Pablo.

Not sure if any of those 3 songs are going to be on the album though....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
They used to work with Busta, Luda, Outkast, Rev Run etc. Now they work with mostly NC dudes, who mostly suck.

If you haven't heard I Really Want To Know You, you have to get it. Like A Pro isn't bad either w/them, Youngbloodz & Petey Pablo.

Not sure if any of those 3 songs are going to be on the album though....

ive heard i really want to know you
isnt it with fab

and ill look for like a pro

i hope they go back to their formula though
like to the slow jams
id download the cd like three times if i have too
Old 03-26-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dreams-The Game

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just in case people dont see the rap thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
Song Help

its lil wayne im pretty sure it starts out like...

"one day up in m.i.a. (x 3 or something around that)
im a south beat soldier, hold ya
horses, porches...rolles royces
deee sicions, choices, make em.
peutro rican face but the booty is jamaican
check familiar, rest" ...and so on

chorus is
"one day up in m.i.a., till they re build new orleans, thats where stay
so one time for the 3 0 5, yeah (x2)
shake ya asss for me, shake yah ass"

something along that, please any help, yeah :)

i cant find it if my life depended on it, heard it in my friends car today and he said it's called "m.i.a." but i have had no success.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just in case people dont see the rap thread
The song is called MIA, and it is a fairly old song from DJ Khaled's Listennnn album. It's a pretty bad club song, produced by Develop.

Edit: Your best bet is to download the full album torrent, there's lots of good songs on it anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-26-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright, thank you.

i cant find any of his album on torrentz.com :(

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Last edited by critesy : 03-26-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
alright, thank you.

torrentspy.com

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-27-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Inside Job by Pearl Jam wow what a great song.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Dreams-The Game
Have you heard the Martin Luther King, Jr. Remix featuring The Notorious B.I.G.? It's FLAMES.

Anyhow..

The Game - "We Ain't (Feat. Eminem)"
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
alright, thank you.

Go one datpiff.com and search for Lil Wayne to see all his mixtapes ever made, one of them is bound to have the song.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Receiving End of Sirens

They are really good. If you like Post-Hardcore music.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

UGK - Front, Back, Side to Side

Young Buck - Say It To My Face

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-28-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

sheek - how many guns
jodeci - forever my lady

Old 03-28-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three 6 Mafia - Doe Boy Fresh

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

DMX ft. LOX and JayZ - Blackout - BIG TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMX feat. Mase and LOX - Nigg*s Done Started Something - BIG TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
pirateboy

chevelle- humanoid from their soon to be released album vena sera if you like the hard rock new metal sound you definately have to check it out

and

in flames- come clarity from their album from last year by the same name sort of a scandinavian sound
Old 03-29-2007, 07:15 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

The Arcade Fire Neon Bible: No cars Go is sick. This cd is awesome but, No car Go is a great song.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Go one datpiff.com and search for Lil Wayne to see all his mixtapes ever made, one of them is bound to have the song.
lol i found it like 3 days on torrentspy by thanks for the site for future stuff.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Act a Fool by ..... Lil Jon!

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dancing With The Devil - Immortal Technique
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

You will all be surprised to read this.

Styles P and Jadakiss each sold more or as much than Weezy - The Carter II/.

Im so surprised cause everyone is a Weezy dickryder

Old 03-29-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

adios-lil boosie

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

spit that ****-serius jones
Old 03-29-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cure, Greatest Hits
Old 03-29-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have three CDs, in my player;

Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
AFI - Decemberundergroud
At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote