Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 02-28-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
DuckHunt
Rookie

DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.
Default Naked man arrested, screaming about Jay Cutler's dedication

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/03...rs-dedication/

Pretty crazy stuff, very random as well. Apparently some naked dude was running around a parking lot screaming about Jay Cutler's dedication and was arrested.
DuckHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I question this man’s dedication. He allowed himself to be tackled by a female deputy. That is almost worse then being tackled by an injured Hunter Hillenmeyer.
LMAO.

Poor Chicago.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The goat, the black cat, Steve Bartman, and the Naked Hater.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
The goat, the black cat, Steve Bartman, and the Naked Hater.
Any virgin sacrifices yet?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
LMAO.

Poor Chicago.
Perhaps that was part of his plan the entire time?
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
abie006
Rookie

abie006 smells like sex panther.abie006 smells like sex panther.

Poor Chicago?

or

Poor Guy?
Old 09-08-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
GeorgeY
Rookie

GeorgeY smells like sex panther.GeorgeY smells like sex panther.
Talking

That was crazy yet funny!
GeorgeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
GeorgeY
Rookie

GeorgeY smells like sex panther.GeorgeY smells like sex panther.
Talking

Crazy men are everywhere! Sometimes I am imagining how two crazy men were chatting with each other! Anyway, reading your link above made me wonder to find another version of this story. I have found that a half-naked Cicero, Indiana male was imprisoned Sunday after state troopers noticed him walking down a busy Highway holding a 35-inch samurai blade. The male surrendered after a brief altercation with officers. Later, he told law enforcement that he was "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs”. I read this here: Man brandishing samurai sword tells police he is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. You should check this out!
GeorgeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch out everyone, the spammers are evolving.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ******* terrified right now!