Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-28-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP Wade Davis Tampa Bay Rays

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kurt Suzuki

and

Andrew Bailey

2 A's? Weird.

Sorry it took me a couple hours, was out.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, but I went to bed at midnight and didn't have to get up for class this morning, so I slept in.

Michael Cuddyer 1B/OF Minnesota Twins

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of Twins going:

3B Danny Valencia

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Lots of Twins going:

3B Danny Valencia
dammit!!! I was hoping that he could maybe make it around to me.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
dammit!!! I was hoping that he could maybe make it around to me.
I wanted to make sure I definitely got him with the weak 3B left. I thought it might be to early for him now but didn't want to take the chance and not get him later.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I wanted to make sure I definitely got him with the weak 3B left. I thought it might be to early for him now but didn't want to take the chance and not get him later.
Yea, I thought value-wise there was a pretty good chance he would made it back, but needs wise I thought it was rather iffy.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone lacking a 3B, I will deal Beltre or Bautista for a comparable player at another position.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Bard. Now trade Papelbon Boston, you know you want to.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st round
1) djp- Robinson Cano, 2B, New York Yankees
2) marshallb-Adrian Gonzalez, 1B, Boston Red Sox
3) giantsfan- Josh Hamilton, OF, Texas Rangers
4) yo123- Alex Rodriguez, 3B, New York Yankees
5) charm- Matt Wieters, C, Baltimore Orioles
6) bf51- Adam Dunn, 1B, Chicago White Sox
7) d-unit- Curtis Granderson, OF, New York Yankees
8) xio- Nick Markakis, OF, Baltimore Orioles

2nd round
1) xio- Nick Swisher, OF, New York Yankees
2) d-unit- Colby Lewis, P, Texas Rangers
3) bf51- Travis Snider, OF, Toronto Blue Jays
4) charm- Mark Reynolds, 3B, Baltimore Orioles
5) yo123- Brett Gardner, OF, New York Yankees
6) giantsfan- Carl Pavano, P, Minnesota Twins
7) marshallb- Wade Davis, P, Tampa Rays
8) djp- Kurt Suzuki, C, Athletics

3rd round
1) djp- Andrew Bailey, P, Oakland Athletics
2) marshallb- Michael Cuddyer, 1B/OF, Minnesota Twins
3) giantsfan- Danny Valencia, 3B, Minnesota Twins
4) yo123- Daniel Bard, P, Boston Red Sox
5) charm- Howie Kendrick, 2B, Anaheim Angels
6) bf51- Juan Pierre, OF, Chicago White Sox
7) d-unit-
8) xio-

4th round
1) xio-
2) d-unit-
3) bf51-
4) charm-
5) yo123-
6) giantsfan-
7) marshallb-
8) djp-

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 03-01-2011 at 04:37 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2B Howie Kendrick
Old 03-01-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh...another player I wasn't particularly planning on taking. Can't pass up the value here.

Love that moustache.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks BF. I didn't want to be the one passing on him. I have him in 2 other leagues. 3 would be overlying on one guy. Hope he does great for both of our sakes.

I'll take Matt Thorton.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blah. Give me Kevin Gregg and Tsuyoshi Nishioka.

I'm at work and can't deal with this right now.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Somebody is a grumpy pants.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Somebody is a grumpy pants.
I know. Almost makes me feel bad for stealing his guy. ;)

I'll take Jake McGee, Rays.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Weeee!!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake peavy
Old 03-01-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Jake peavy
I'm willing to send you a text to notify you when you are otc. You can PM it to me.

Or not. Up to you.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Luke Scott.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

1B Mitch Moreland

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Ehhhh... I'll take Edwin Encarnacion 3B Toronto Blue Jays

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

1st round
1) djp- Robinson Cano, 2B, New York Yankees
2) marshallb-Adrian Gonzalez, 1B, Boston Red Sox
3) giantsfan- Josh Hamilton, OF, Texas Rangers
4) yo123- Alex Rodriguez, 3B, New York Yankees
5) charm- Matt Wieters, C, Baltimore Orioles
6) bf51- Adam Dunn, 1B, Chicago White Sox
7) d-unit- Curtis Granderson, OF, New York Yankees
8) xio- Nick Markakis, OF, Baltimore Orioles

2nd round
1) xio- Nick Swisher, OF, New York Yankees
2) d-unit- Colby Lewis, P, Texas Rangers
3) bf51- Travis Snider, OF, Toronto Blue Jays
4) charm- Mark Reynolds, 3B, Baltimore Orioles
5) yo123- Brett Gardner, OF, New York Yankees
6) giantsfan- Carl Pavano, P, Minnesota Twins
7) marshallb- Wade Davis, P, Tampa Rays
8) djp- Kurt Suzuki, C, Athletics

3rd round
1) djp- Andrew Bailey, P, Oakland Athletics
2) marshallb- Michael Cuddyer, 1B/OF, Minnesota Twins
3) giantsfan- Danny Valencia, 3B, Minnesota Twins
4) yo123- Daniel Bard, P, Boston Red Sox
5) charm- Howie Kendrick, 2B, Anaheim Angels
6) bf51- Juan Pierre, OF, Chicago White Sox
7) d-unit- Matt Thornton, P, Chicago White Sox
8) xio- Kevin Gregg, P, Baltimore Orioles

4th round
1) xio- Tsuyoshi Nishioka, 2B, Minnesota Twins
2) d-unit- Jake McGee, P, Tampa Rays
3) bf51- Asdrubal Cabrera, SS, Cleveland Indians
4) charm- Jake Peavy, P, Chicago White Sox
5) yo123- Luke Scott, UTIL, Baltimore Orioles
6) giantsfan- Mitch Moreland, 1B, Texas Rangers
7) marshallb- Edwin Encarnacion, 3B, Toronto Blue Jays
8) djp-

5th round
1) djp-
2) marshallb-
3) giantsfan-
4) yo123-
5) charm
6) bf51-
7) d-unit-
8) xio-

Old 03-02-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rajai Davis

and

Fausto Carmona
Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Jhonny Peralta SS/3B Detroit Tigers

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:

Last edited by marshallb : 03-02-2011 at 10:15 PM.