Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-01-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you NY for trading for Brewer and then releasing him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I hate trading Demarcus Cousins for Antwan Jamison!!!!

Cousins is shooting like absolute garbage right now for me if it makes you feel any better.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Cousins is shooting like absolute garbage right now for me if it makes you feel any better.
Sounds like my whole team right now.... I swear they all get together and are like "hey, we're on this BeerBaron guy's team...let's all just miss our shots this week."
Old 03-01-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think it's funny you lost to Rob when he didn't set his lineup all week. Wait, where is Rob?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the Michigan DenardRobinsons?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Sounds like my whole team right now.... I swear they all get together and are like "hey, we're on this BeerBaron guy's team...let's all just miss our shots this week."
I'm kinda bummed that I accidentally sat Okafor, Hibbert and James Johnson against you today.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Who is the Michigan DenardRobinsons?
It's Michigan.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hey D, you still wish you won that bid for Dwight?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-01-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Hey D, you still wish you won that bid for Dwight?
I wish I had won him, but not at that cost. Dwight is the friggin man though. If he ain't MVP, then the award is a hoax.... oh wait...
Old 03-01-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I wish I had won him, but not at that cost. Dwight is the friggin man though. If he ain't MVP, then the award is a hoax.... oh wait...
Yea he's been absolutely amazing this year.

I wish I had a few more guys that can play, really had bad luck all year.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-02-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm kinda bummed that I accidentally sat Okafor, Hibbert and James Johnson against you today.
Yeah, it could be worse if you had started them.

I hate to admit it, but the trade deadline really neutered my team. I liked them a lot better a month ago in their original places...

I'll be lucky to get anything out of Baron Davis in Cleveland or Aaron Brooks behind Nash in Pay-ho-nix.

Jeff Green isn't starting in Boston.

Not to mention Rudy being hurt...

But, I can still rebound and I've got really streaky scoring. A puncher's chance I suppose...
Old 03-02-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, it could be worse if you had started them.

I hate to admit it, but the trade deadline really neutered my team. I liked them a lot better a month ago in their original places...

I'll be lucky to get anything out of Baron Davis in Cleveland or Aaron Brooks behind Nash in Pay-ho-nix.

Jeff Green isn't starting in Boston.

Not to mention Rudy being hurt...

But, I can still rebound and I've got really streaky scoring. A puncher's chance I suppose...
I'm really proud of the way you've been active in the league and kept up all year long. I've gained a lot of respect for you, Bosanac and Shiver in terms of fantasy basketball. I've never played against you, but now I know you guys are highly reliable and very competitive players.

I'm really disappointed in thenewfeature, scottyboy and midwaymonster.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Thanks for inviting me to join. I'm waaay too OCD to be inactive in something I agreed to be part of, lol
Old 03-02-2011, 02:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm really disappointed in thenewfeature, scottyboy and midwaymonster.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Nothing more I hate than when people sign up for fantasy and then they don't like their draft and just won't even try. I didn't have a good draft and a lot of my guys are out for the year, but I'll try anyway win or lose.

I actually never played fantasy before. I did football for the first time this past year, and this is the first time I'm playing fantasy basketball. I'll definitely do this again.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-02-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Nothing more I hate than when people sign up for fantasy and then they don't like their draft and just won't even try. I didn't have a good draft and a lot of my guys are out for the year, but I'll try anyway win or lose.

I actually never played fantasy before. I did football for the first time this past year, and this is the first time I'm playing fantasy basketball. I'll definitely do this again.
Been a great addition to the league! If we can get a solid core of guys to do this every year, that's the goal. The deadbeats this year aren't coming back. Their players will go into the draft pool come auction time. Makes for a better waiver wire too.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey! I've been fairly active!

It's actually pretty nice how you can set your lineups quite a while in advance so you don't necessarily have to do it everyday.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that because there are so many people and so many rosters spots the waiver wire is quite barren.

Much of my team is injured now but there isn't much I can do to add to it. Not to mention my team is fairly crappy in general, haha.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Hey! I've been fairly active!

It's actually pretty nice how you can set your lineups quite a while in advance so you don't necessarily have to do it everyday.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that because there are so many people and so many rosters spots the waiver wire is quite barren.

Much of my team is injured now but there isn't much I can do to add to it. Not to mention my team is fairly crappy in general, haha.
I know I can count on you already Forenci. We've been in many leagues in the past. I haven't been in leagues with Bos, Shiver and BB so that's why I mentioned them specifically.

...and yes, with 16 teams instead of 20, the wire will be better next year.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Updated first post. Gonna do similar to what we do in the MLB Diamond League.

Champion gets $20 bonus Auction Dollars for the draft.
2nd place gets $10 bonus Auction Dollars for the draft.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I know I can count on you already Forenci. We've been in many leagues in the past. I haven't been in leagues with Bos, Shiver and BB so that's why I mentioned them specifically.

...and yes, with 16 teams instead of 20, the wire will be better next year.
I think we should just nix the worst 4 inactive teams, and then replace inactive owners from the rest.

Waivers will definitely have a little more meat to it next season.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already have a baseball league that I reluctantly joined, so I don't think I'll be joining another one. I really don't like baseball, D. I would love to be in the fantasy basketball league next year, with fewer teams (16 sounds good to me).

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Aaron Brooks sucks major ass allllllll season. I have a rare full lineup tonight so 1 guy has to stay on the bench...I pick him.

17 and 7. **** you Aaron Brooks. I should have Derrick ******* Rose, but no.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure why, but Chris Paul sucks ass now.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

He most definitely does not.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Oh yes he does, lately anyway, his FG% and points have been atrocious. At least his assists and steals have still been great, but these single digit sub-.400 performances are pissing me off.