Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK,

Can you make me a rotating Jays sig like the Auburn one you made for me? A Jose Bautista, a Brandon Morrow, and then a sig with the GM(Alex Anthopolous).

+rep
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
BK,

Can you make me a rotating Jays sig like the Auburn one you made for me? A Jose Bautista, a Brandon Morrow, and then a sig with the GM(Alex Anthopolous).

+rep
ya i'll see what i can come up with Chucky
Old 03-06-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I had a lot of success last time getting a sweet sig. made, but with the draft coming at full speed, I was kinda' thinking about getting an upgrade.

I was hoping to get a sig. with Leonard Hankerson in it and some Atlanta Falcon undertones. I would like for the words "Team Hankerson" to be somewhere on it and be somewhat noticeable. Perhaps, it could be written in Falcon's font with a logo beside it or something? I don't really care, I'm not going to complain either way, just as long as there is something that shows I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan and I'll be happy!

Thanks to anyone who may decide to do it! Much props to you guys who do stuff like this!
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
SimonRath, heres what i came up with:
I LOVE IT!!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:44 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
I LOVE IT!!
cool, i tweaked this a lil man and removed some dark stock near the text and bottom of the sig.

use the version you like best.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Chucky, heres the Jays sig:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cool, i tweaked this a lil man and removed some dark stock near the text and bottom of the sig.

use the version you like best.
this one is a little easier to read. thanks again!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
this one is a little easier to read. thanks again!
ya, i had a lighting stock over the top and it made the text area look dark and blury, i didnt erase enuff in V1.

you're welcome man.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
Hey guys, I had a lot of success last time getting a sweet sig. made, but with the draft coming at full speed, I was kinda' thinking about getting an upgrade.

I was hoping to get a sig. with Leonard Hankerson in it and some Atlanta Falcon undertones. I would like for the words "Team Hankerson" to be somewhere on it and be somewhat noticeable. Perhaps, it could be written in Falcon's font with a logo beside it or something? I don't really care, I'm not going to complain either way, just as long as there is something that shows I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan and I'll be happy!

Thanks to anyone who may decide to do it! Much props to you guys who do stuff like this!
my quick attempt:
Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chucky, heres the Jays sig:
Awesome BK. Thank you very much
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Awesome BK. Thank you very much

no prob Chucky.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new pics of Melo for you BK

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me an Andrew McCutchen sig?
Old 03-07-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
new pics of Melo for you BK

thanks OSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Can someone make me an Andrew McCutchen sig?
will this work? its a quick one again.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thanks OSU

will this work? its a quick one again.
no prob man, thanks for makin the sig

btw, love that McCutchen sig

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
GZ, i attempted it man:
Wow! I think Im in love.

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS
Rookie

VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to have you back BK! Your masterpieces are a sight for sore eyes.

Another Amazing BK Creation
VCU4LIFEGOVIKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, could you make a Team Locker Sig with a Seahawks logo? Kinda similar to the Hankerson one.
asdf1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK is teh sex.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:11 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
BK, could you make a Team Locker Sig with a Seahawks logo? Kinda similar to the Hankerson one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
Glad to have you back BK! Your masterpieces are a sight for sore eyes.

thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
BK is teh sex.
lol i wish.
but Thanks anyway.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

a victor wooten sig.

if you guys get a chance check this dude out, hes one bad m'f'er on the Bass.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 03-08-2011 at 08:56 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks a ton BK. Do you have a 16:9 aspect ratio version of your Locker wallpaper thats on the main site?
asdf1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
Thanks a ton BK. Do you have a 16:9 aspect ratio version of your Locker wallpaper thats on the main site?
i dont think so.
do you know what size would that be in pixels?
Old 03-08-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

1366*768. Even 1920*1080 is fine.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a victor wooten sig.

if you guys get a chance check this dude out, hes one bad m'f'er on the Bass.
So true. I'm not the biggest Bela Fleck fan but Wooten is an amazing musician.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote