Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-09-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGDraft View Post
There are no questions at all about Hankersons character, I don't know where you got the impression of him being a "thug".

I also think if we do make a move, we'd be more likely to trade up. It's been a lot easier to trade up in recent drafts, at least easier than the value chart would indicate, and I can see us trading up for Kerrigan or Justin Houston. Then again I wonder if it's something TD would do.
Yeah, not sure where you got this one from Bos. Hankerson is a stand up player. If we drafted him, he would be great in the locker room. Extremely hard worker as well.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Kerrigan falls to us. I know we have said it before but Patrick Kerney 2.0 right there.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I really hope Kerrigan falls to us. I know we have said it before but Patrick Kerney 2.0 right there.
love me some Kerrigan!
I have him and Watt on the same level as a prospect. His game against Ohio State was beautiful. Thats what i wanna see happen to Brees and Freeman :)

a mid round DE i'd like to have is Rick Elmore. He looks like a guy with a non stop motor who could be a nice pickup/steal in this draft.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of solid prospects to fit well on this team. Watt wont fail just because of his work ethic, and Kerrigan is just a baller.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I was hoping we just give up Jamaal Anderson and keep #27.
I can't see anderson having a lot of trade value.

Also what do you know about hankerson that makes you think he is a thug?
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dimitroff gets a multi-year extension. no surprise i guess.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/2011/0...-era-extended/
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTRWRTR View Post
I can't see anderson having a lot of trade value.

Also what do you know about hankerson that makes you think he is a thug?
You kidding? Jamaal Anderson has a lot of trade value, did you know he can speak sign language?

Hankerson being a thug is just my feeling. He just strikes me as a guy who will get into a lot of trouble once he has money in his hands. We can't discuss it, it's just an opinion thing. You think he's a nice guy and all, cool. I don't think so.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
dimitroff gets a multi-year extension. no surprise i guess.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/2011/0...-era-extended/
Dimitroff is way too cool to be a GM in the NFL. I bet draft prospects love talking to him just because he's really young and hip.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-09-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Yeah, I like the kid a lot. He's a real nice fit for us. And good to see TD extended. But he really needs to do some quality work this offseason.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dimitroff does quality work every off season. It's up to the players and coaches to succeed.

I'm very excited to see what kind of explosiveness he bring this year.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-09-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan came into my work again today and we talked for a good 20 minutes about the Draft and the upcoming season :)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Matt Ryan came into my work again today and we talked for a good 20 minutes about the Draft and the upcoming season :)
Next time he comes in, tell him you heard Falcons are drafting Cam Newton.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Next time he comes in, tell him you heard Falcons are drafting Cam Newton.
haha will do.
hes kinda a quiet guy but as nice as they come. hes got a nice car too haha

Sig by BK

Old 03-09-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha will do.
hes kinda a quiet guy but as nice as they come. hes got a nice car too haha
thats a shocker...haha
Old 03-09-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
thats a shocker...haha
what is???

Sig by BK

Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

My brother is a valet at Chopps, he parks his car all the time. Also Mike Smith and Arthur Blank. My bro said Matt Ryan is a really nice guy, and for such a rich **** Arthur Blank does not tip.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-10-2011, 05:24 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you ask him which receiver he wanted?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Did you ask him which receiver he wanted?
yeah, he said which ever can get open haha

Sig by BK

Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
what is???
that he drives a nice car, i quoted the wrong 1
Old 03-10-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
that he drives a nice car, i quoted the wrong 1
He has a nice Range Rover and an Audi S5. He's always at buckhead. Actually they all are. Saw Brent Grimes yesterday.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-10-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He has a nice Range Rover and an Audi S5. He's always at buckhead. Actually they all are. Saw Brent Grimes yesterday.
His wifes got a sexy ass BMW. I always talk to her at work :)

Sig by BK

Old 03-10-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You kidding? Jamaal Anderson has a lot of trade value, did you know he can speak sign language?
That changes everything, #1 pick here we come!

I'm really glad to see dimitroff sign an extension.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I would really love to meet Dimitroff, he's looks like a really chill dude.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 03-10-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would really love to meet Dimitroff, he's looks like a really chill dude.
Bos definitely has a hard on for russian guys..Truth
Old 03-10-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Bos definitely has a hard on for russian guys..Truth
In Soviet Russia, Russians have a hard on for me.

Quote:
we all hate you