Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Haha this makes up for Blake's dunk contest showing:

I posted a thing on the Falcons draft forum on this guy! Glad Blake and I are on the same page here.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I will say, though, that Lebron's performance against Detroit in the 2006 ECF was one of the most dominating, clutch, ridiculous performances that I've ever seen in any sport in my life. 29 of the teams last 30 points (and the last 25 consecutive points) and the game winning layup in double OT.
Dajuan Wagner had a 100 point game in High School. So?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dajuan Wagner had a 100 point game in High School. So?
yeah cause the team Wagner faced was as good as the one Lebron faced..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SIR edit...

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 03-09-2011 at 05:09 PM.
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB12 posted that video a few pages ago..
Old 03-09-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DaJuan Wagner would have been a good pro if it weren't for the injuries and health problems. That first half of his rookie year he was an absolute stud. Would have been a constant 20 ppg scorer. Tweener and undersized but a hell of a scorer.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Webber with the most spot on analysis of the Heat thus far, plus his comments on Coach Spo I thought were dead on.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
yeah cause the team Wagner faced was as good as the one Lebron faced..
I just wanted to mention Dajuan... but you totally missed my point. If you have a dominating game, it doesn't make you a good shooter.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

Chris Webber with the most spot on analysis of the Heat thus far, plus his comments on Coach Spo I thought were dead on.
Webber is a great analysis, but when I hear him (not in reference to this clip, but other times), he sounds like he would be a great GM and mentor.

I'd take him over Otis Smith. Good gosh.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
None...the league will go to **** if they keep up with this big three crap. Granted the same few teams seem to win the championship anyway (It really is a select group)...but talk about making basketball even less relevant for smaller market teams, and well, the majority of the league.
You should've seen the stretch of consistancy that was the 80's.

But in all seriousness, the 'Big Three' style of roster building- like it or not- has become the latest fad... but like all fads it has several glaring flaws. You probably already know about the depth chart issues- though that can be overcome with the right selections- but the biggest issue is this;

Your Big Three must compliment each other.

Boston had a 'Big Three' in the 2007/08 season, no matter how much you want to claim Garnett, Pierce, and Allen were no longer elite. But it wasn't just three stars meshing- you had an elite frontcourt defender in Garnett who could work the high post/low post and nab rebounds. You had the traditional slasher/driver in Pierce who could go in for layups and dunks and his some midrange shots. Then you had Allen who has made his reputation on his perimeter shooting.

Even better, all three were wired PERFECTLY to play the 'Trio' role- three guys who spent too many years as the lone guy uniting and taking the pressure off each other. A lot of the 'quirks' and holes in each player's game when they were the top dog could be countered by one of the others.

THAT'S how you build a Championship Trio. Three Guys who compliment and balance each other out. Even better if their intangibles are off the charts.

As for Small-Market teams, well what's different?

You really think D-Will wasn't gonna leave anyway, 'Big Three' fad or not? Would the lack of a 'Big Three' fad have convinced Carmelo to remain in Denver? Is the Fad convincing players like Tim Duncan and Steve Nash to move on to Near-Elite clubs that desperately need their skills?

Fact is, the Small Markets are always gonna get ravaged by the Big Markets- that's human nature in store. And stuff like the Salary Cap and the Draft? It's good for parity and keeps a league competitive, but you have to admit it's Communist in nature. A comparative Capitalist-style sport is Baseball, and look how often the Small Markets get [BLEEP]ed year after year after year!
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Webber is a great analysis, but when I hear him (not in reference to this clip, but other times), he sounds like he would be a great GM and mentor.

I'd take him over Otis Smith. Good gosh.
For some reason I cant remember what kind of player he was....I remember him being on all the Kings teams that gave my Lakers so many problems back in the day, but was he an elite player in the day? I dont know why I cant remember anything about him, I can picture him at Michigan but not in the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
For some reason I cant remember what kind of player he was....I remember him being on all the Kings teams that gave my Lakers so many problems back in the day, but was he an elite player in the day? I dont know why I cant remember anything about him, I can picture him at Michigan but not in the NBA.
Webber was a bosssssssss and a huge reason the Lakers/Kings rivalry was so much fun. Hall of Fame caliber PF with a jumper, postgame, and elite (seriously) passing skills. Lot of fun to watch and he probably deserved a ring.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
First overall pick, Rookie of the Year and a 5 time all-star. I'd say that's a quality career. Not elite, but quality.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Harris with the biggest ******* travel ever on the game winning bucket.

Fan-*******-tastic
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Devin Harris with the biggest ******* travel ever on the game winning bucket.

Fan-*******-tastic
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the most underrated Guard in the league?

Old 03-09-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...2&ved=0CCIQkAE

I hate this "Lebron has done well in a couple playoffs so he's clutch" talk.

Simply playing well overall in the playoffs is not clutch to me. By that logic, the early 90s Bills were clutch since they dominated the AFC playoffs....but they are not actually clutch seeing as how they acquired 0 Superbowl wins.

Clutch is more of a moment thing, not a game thing. So Lebron played well in a few playoff games.....did his team with the series? Did his team go onto and win the championship?

No. Therefore, not clutch. And ask yourself, truly. Game 7 for the NBA finals, down by 3......you can plug in any current player to take that shot for you. Would you really pick Lebron? Because nobody should actually want to pick Lebron...he doesn't have it all together mentally to trust with that. The statistics can be damned because I'll still give that shot to Kobe.
Except, as you just posted the dictionary definition of clutch, no where does it ever specify what situations are considered clutch. The reason I think trying to say Kobe > LeBron simply because one is more "clutch" than the other is because there is a thousand definitions and interpretations of what it means to be clutch.

Is a home run at the top of the 9th to win the game any less clutch than a home run at the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, 0-2 count? Who's to say? Clutch-ness is based on psychological pressure. Can we really accurately measure which player in which situation feels slightly more pressure than the other?

And honestly, do I want Kobe over LeBron for a last second shot, down by 2 with five seconds left? Of course. However, if I have to pick any player in the NBA to win me a game down at start the fourth quarter, I want LeBron James every single time. If I have to pick a player to get me 7 points with two minutes to go, I want LeBron James. That's just as clutch as a last second shot to me. People get to obsessed with the endless Sportscenter highlight reel of players winning it in the last second of a game to realize there is so much more to being clutch than one jump shot to end a game.

It's like people who try to say "OMG, HE HAS RINGZZZ" as an argument to say one player is better than the other. Well sure, but unless we're talking about golf, track, or some other individual sport it really doesn't mean **** to me. Is MJ considered the greatest ever without Pippen because he doesn't win as many titles? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Did Forenci just call LeBron an unselfish superstar? That made me lulz.

I just don't know if LeBron gets 'it.' It's hard to quantify what 'it' is, but I really question that in his game. He is so immensely talented it's ridiculous and he truly has no ceiling, buy his mental game leaves a lot to be desired. Basketball is more than just box scores. I've beaten the **** out of this horse, but in my opinion he doesn't have the intagibles to maximize his potential.

There's always been something a little off about him, which is why I have doubts about his game and his ability to will his teams to victory.

With that said I still believe he's going to win a title or two just based off pure talent. I'd take him on my team anyway though I loathe him because he's a very good player who makes your team so much better.
How is he not? He's one of the most willing passers in the NBA for a guy with his ability to score. He might be an asshole/ego maniac off the court but on it he's more than willing to assist his teammates. How many selfish players do you know who would willingly go to a team to play "second fiddle" on "Dwyane Wade's team," as so many people said when LeBron went to Miami. If I was selfish I would have stayed in Cleveland so I could be the ******* man all the time and score as much as I want without people saying ****.

Maybe you have a different definition of selfishness, (or unselfish, in this case) but any player who is an elite scorer but is willing to defer to his teammates like a true point guard isn't selfish to me. I remember when people would call him a ***** for being TOO unselfish and not taking over games late in Cleveland.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Maybe the most underrated Guard in the league?

He's constantly being talked about as being underrated so much so that he's now overrated.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dont get why you are so set that you would take Lebron in so many of those situations when he shows over and over that he fails in those exact situations lol.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fact is I really don't have a clue if Lebron is clutch or not yet. Yeah he lost with the Cavs but I just can't bring myself to fully blame him for losing with a team who's second best player is Mo Williams. Yeah he hasn't come through at the end of games this season....but it's the regular season. If he doesn't come through this postseason though, then let the choke artist talk start. I don't care how flawed the team is there is too much talent to lose before the finals.

Also Love has 21 rebounds and the third quarter isn't even done yet. I don't mean to drag this argument up again but you can't tell me the Heat wouldn't rather have that than the RuPaul of big men.

Last edited by yo123 : 03-09-2011 at 08:58 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Fact is I really don't have a clue if Lebron is clutch or not yet. Yeah he lost with the Cavs but I just can't bring myself to fully blame him for losing with a team who's second best player is Mo Williams. Yeah he hasn't come through at the end of games this season....but it's the regular season. If he doesn't come through this postseason though, then let the choke artist talk start. I don't care how flawed the team is there is too much talent to lose before the finals.

Also Love has 21 rebounds and the third quarter isn't even done yet. I don't mean to drag this argument up again but you can't tell me the Heat wouldn't rather have that than the RuPaul of big men.
It just makes me wonder how tough he is when he and his team dominated the regular season like they did and he just **** the bed in the playoffs.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's be fair- Love and Bosh is a push regardless. Neither provide the frontcourt force Miami could REALLY need.

The advantages Love has seem to be a better rebounding and passing instincts, but he's not the frontcourt defender needed nor is he the low-post scoring machine needed either.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love may be a better fit in Miami, but that wasn't the argument. Bosh is still the better player.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing that Chucky says regarding Chris Bosh matters. Ever.