Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured I'd play a video game instead of watching the Magic play the woeful Kings. And of course the Magic are in another war with them. I dont get it. They just lost to them a couple of weeks ago also. bleh. Those damned Kings.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yea, nets won 3 in a row, DEAL WITH IT
and yea, Bropez with BACK TO BACK DOUBLE DOUBLES LIKE WHATTTT??!?!?! MIND EXPLOSION
and we won without Deron!
and Anthony Morrow is good, like, legit good
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
nets have won 3 in a row, first time since february of '09.

Did the nets win 3 in a row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG Jason Richardson missed 2 free throws that coulda sealed the game! Hes just as ******* terrible as Lebron because he isnt clutch!

sarcasm..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
OMG Jason Richardson missed 2 free throws that coulda sealed the game! Hes just as ******* terrible as Lebron because he isnt clutch!

sarcasm..

Or maybe because hes a mediocre foul shooter.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Or maybe because hes a mediocre foul shooter.
and maybe Lebron is a mediocre jump shooter.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
and maybe Lebron is a mediocre jump shooter.

And hes mentally soft? yeah.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christ people, it's a few game span.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Monroe is the next great big man.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Quote:
Old 03-10-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah yeah highlight reel. I really wish you people would stop making me defend LeBron, since I can't ******* stand him and haven't been able to for years.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Celtics lost everyone. Where is the three pages about them losing like there is for the Heat?
Old 03-10-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
The Celtics lost everyone. Where is the three pages about them losing like there is for the Heat?
Well usually those 3 pages start with a 6 page rant from you....so, we are waiting.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well usually those 3 pages start with a 6 page rant from you....so, we are waiting.
But I don't wanna rant about the Celtics. I hate them. They are douchebags. I ate them. I want them to lose every game. When KG is only the 4th biggest douche bag on ur team, u got some douche bags (Rondo, Pierce, and Big Baby). **** them.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
But I don't wanna rant about the Celtics. I hate them. They are douchebags. I ate them. I want them to lose every game. When KG is only the 4th biggest douche bag on ur team, u got some douche bags (Rondo, Pierce, and Big Baby). **** them.
You know, I'm pretty sure KG is the biggest douche.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-10-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
You know, I'm pretty sure KG is the biggest douche.
Haha, they are pretty interchangeable IMO.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo is clutch. Lebrick is not.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNYDP View Post
Greg Monroe is the next great big man.
Yea he's been playing lights out lately.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah yeah highlight reel. I really wish you people would stop making me defend LeBron, since I can't ******* stand him and haven't been able to for years.
Welcome to my world! I've been doing since before he signed with the Heat because people were just stupidly unreasonable when it came to LeBron.

Honestly, I wish I did like him. It would make this much easier.

Although, I will say for comparison, that I like LeBron a million times more than MJ. But that's just because MJ is a giant ******* asshole both on and off the court.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He did not win the series there for it was not a clutch shot.

Quote:
LeBron has many game winning playoff shots as Kobe (maybe one less) since 2006. I know Kobe has won more championships but tell me how playoff series have Kobe won without Gasol or shaq?

Last edited by Complex : 03-10-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is my plan for Miami: fire Spoelestra after they lose to Boston, sign Samuel Dalembert to a MLE next season and hire Nate McMillan to be your head coach. Then move Dwyane Wade to his original position, point guard, where he was in 2003 and 2004. In free agency target young and unproven players rather than the undead they tried this year: Juwan Howard? Jerry Stackhouse? Jamaal Magloire? Eddie House?

PG - Dwyane Wade
SG - Mike Miller
SF - LeBron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Samuel Dalembert

6th man Udonis Haslem

Last edited by Shiver : 03-10-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt they can afford Dalembert.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:24 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh demands the ball in the paint.

LeBron ultimately replies with "Well stop being a *****, and you'll get it"
Old 03-10-2011, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh does have a point though: he is forced out to the elbow and his shot breakdown shows he is relying more (too much) on his jump shot; shooting 50% of his shots as jumpers rather than 30% last year. He is very effective in the low post, especially when he is at PF. But then again it took Coach Spo 50+ games to realize that a LeBron-Wade pick and roll would be effective (gasp!) so I don't know if we'll see Bosh used correctly. Coach Spoelestra knows defense, but his offensive imagination is sorely lacking. He is the Anti-D'Antoni.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Bosh does have a point though: he is forced out to the elbow and his shot breakdown shows he is relying more (too much) on his jump shot; shooting 50% of his shots as jumpers rather than 30% last year. He is very effective in the low post, especially when he is at PF. But then again it took Coach Spo 50+ games to realize that a LeBron-Wade pick and roll would be effective (gasp!) so I don't know if we'll see Bosh used correctly. Coach Spoelestra knows defense, but his offensive imagination is sorely lacking. He is the Anti-D'Antoni.
The Heat need to get rid of James or Wade. I thought it was dumb back in July when James decided to come to the Heat. Now, my point is being proven for me.

They would have been much better off with Wade and Bosh as their #1 and #2 scorers, with Mike Miller as the #3 option. They could've used somebody like Brendan Haywood, but the Mavs (stupidly) are paying him $9 million/year.

Signing all three has been bad for the rest of the team. They score about 80% of the team's points, which is too high a number.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

The Heat without LeBron James would be the 6th seed in the East. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade have shown glimpses of absolute brilliance, notably in December, and even when better teams have bested them it was in the 4th quarter and a few plays away from being an entirely different story. So I cannot disagree any more.