Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-09-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Just read an article on PFT that says three teams are interested in Eagles QB Kevin Kolb. The source is Adam Schefter and while he doesnt actually mention the three teams, he does mention the NFC West excluding the Rams. Hopefully, its just one of those rumors flying around that never gets off the ground because I have no interest in Kolb whatsoever.
We will see. I hope SF offers up 2 2nd round picks for Kolb but the rumor is that Seattle could offer up their first for Kolb and rotoworld said they could see the Cardinals offering up their first. Outside of the draft Kolb is my number 1 target and if the 49ers land Kolb I would be ecstatic.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Razzano can shove it. I have to disagree.
Agree he has always come across as a guy with a giant ego. Here is Maiocco's write up on him a few months ago:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/05/10/S...01&feedID=5936

Two quotes that jump out at me:

Quote:
Here's one other Razzano opinion: He believes 49ers coach Mike Singletary is the right man for the job. He lauds Singletary's abilities as a leader, and views him as an outstanding head coach.
Quote:
(On Nate Davis)
"When I evaluated him, I thought he was the same guy as Mark Sanchez," Razzano said. "I thought they were very similar. But you have to put a guy on the field and let him play. There's a reason Ball State was, like, 12-1 or 13-1 for the first time ever. And now they're back to winning two games. That guy was a heck of a quarterback.

I'll give him credit he was right about Alex Smith and that the divison would come down to Seattle and St.Louis but I just don't like the way the guy comes across. I can see why he is out of a job.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Singletary sucked just like Nolan did. The only positive I give Singletary is that him yelling, screaming and sending Davis back to the locker room years ago made Davis turn the corner and become one hell of a TE and offensive weapon. Other than that, I give him the same as Nolan and Erickson - NOTHING.
dan77733 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
We will see. I hope SF offers up 2 2nd round picks for Kolb but the rumor is that Seattle could offer up their first for Kolb and rotoworld said they could see the Cardinals offering up their first. Outside of the draft Kolb is my number 1 target and if the 49ers land Kolb I would be ecstatic.
TWO second round draft picks??? Are you serious? I dont even like or want the guy and wouldnt trade anything higher than a 3rd for him since I dont think he's even worth that. He also has a history of concussions plus the last time we traded for a player from Philly, we got screwed to say the least.

I could see SEA trade their first rounder for him since they traded a lot a year ago for Whitehurst but I cant see ARZ doing that. No way in hell is Kolb worth a first round draft pick let alone the 5th overall draft pick. That would be insane.

Personally, if it was up to me, I would trade Fitzgerald which would give me one hell of a trade package in return, re-sign Breaston, draft Green at 5 if he's there and then use the other first round draft pick that they would most likely acquire from the team that trades for Fitzgerald on a QB that slides in the first round. The reason why I do this is because Fitzgerald cant be franchised when he becomes an UFA next year and if he's still looking for $10m or more a season, I say time to rebuild which they need to do anyway.

One thing is for sure, whether ARZ keeps Fitz or not, I would be shocked if they trade their 5th overall draft pick to PHI for Kolb. Of course, I would much rather see ARZ or SEA trade away their draft picks instead of us. :)
dan77733 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Id rather draft Gabbert or Newton then trade for Kolb.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh. It makes sense but I don't like to hear about a possible future Niner that wishes he was a Cowboy. We already have Crabs on the team.

Von Miller hopes to be a Cowboy, hasn't heard from them: http://wp.me/p14QSB-udI

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Posted this on the Newton/Gabbert discussion thread, Zona & the Bidwells are most definitely interested in Gabbert. Both the elder & jr. Bidwell family members are going to attend his Pro Day at Columbia, MO next wk:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...next-week.html

He didnt throw at the Combine & is betting his whole pro future on a successful Pro Day.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Zona taking a QB in the first.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona is going to suck long and hard if they don't get a quarterback. The problem for them the same as the Niners have this draft. Outside of Gabbert, everyone has huge question marks. They could very well go for the lesser risk and take one in the second just like many Niner fans are thinking.

If Carolina passes on Gabbert watch a team jump into the two or three slot to get ahead of the Bengals and Cards to grab Gabbert. The Niners could be one of those teams if Harbaugh decides he has what he needs in a quarterback.

Arizona could also be waiting to suck even more and take Barkley or Luck next year.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Outside of Gabbert, everyone has huge question marks.
What? Gabbert has huge questions, too.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle
Outside of Gabbert, everyone has huge question marks.
Quote:
Yes he does. He hasnt thrown yet & is a "system" college QB.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not take a QB until the 2ND at the Earliest. What I would do it make your Defense really good by taking more Defensive players and wait on a QB until 2012.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His questions would seem to be the least of the group of four by a pretty good margin. I'm not sold on him by any means, but the other guys seem like a pretty big gamble for the red flags going off around them.

Locker is at least a guy that comes across as someone you would want to represent your team. But at seven do you want a guy that has bad pocket presence and accuracy that may or may not come around? I think he may be able to learn to read the whole field if he first learns to keep his head downfield.

The other two I wouldn't even consider for a west coast type offense.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamo at Sea and AZ wanting to trade a first round pick for Kolb what a freaking waste!
Rabscuttle, what do you mean other QB have ? marks besides Gabbert he does too even more so coming from a spread system.Have we seen this guy take snaps from under center,no I think not how well is gonna do there?The only QB I would take in the top ten is LOCKER or we can trade to either 12 or 11 if all our BPA are gone and then grab him is worst case scenario.If the darn media wasn't all up on Gabbert's butt crack they would see it too and drop to like 3rd or even 4th best rated QB.I got mine top 5 rated QB's list is below comment as you wish.But I still like us to grab a QB in round two. three as stated by JH him self unless it is a media smoke screen.

1) Locker
2) Mallet
3) Newton
4) Gabbert
5) Ponder
Old 03-10-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Lamo at Sea and AZ wanting to trade a first round pick for Kolb what a freaking waste!
Rabscuttle, what do you mean other QB have ? marks besides Gabbert he does too even more so coming from a spread system.Have we seen this guy take snaps from under center,no I think not how well is gonna do there?The only QB I would take in the top ten is LOCKER or we can trade to either 12 or 11 if all our BPA are gone and then grab him is worst case scenario.If the darn media wasn't all up on Gabbert's butt crack they would see it too and drop to like 3rd or even 4th best rated QB.I got mine top 5 rated QB's list is below comment as you wish.But I still like us to grab a QB in round two. three as stated by JH him self unless it is a media smoke screen.

1) Locker
2) Mallet
3) Newton
4) Gabbert
5) Ponder
I concur, so I though it was worth quoting
Goon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Posted this on the Newton/Gabbert discussion thread, Zona & the Bidwells are most definitely interested in Gabbert. Both the elder & jr. Bidwell family members are going to attend his Pro Day at Columbia, MO next wk:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...next-week.html

He didnt throw at the Combine & is betting his whole pro future on a successful Pro Day.
Gabbert's workout is probably going to draw everybody out. The good thing heading into the draft is if Harabaugh figures Gabbert is the pick SF has plenty of Ammo to move up.

On NFLN Mike Lombardi thinks that once SF makes their pick in round 1 that the 49ers should offer their 2nd round pick for Carson Palmer. Lombardi said it is a hypothetical idea but he does have some ties to Harabaugh.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 03-11-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Thought this was a great write up by Eric Branch on Crabtree.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/...atch-on-later/
Old 03-11-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On NFLN Mike Lombardi thinks that once SF makes their pick in round 1 that the 49ers should offer their 2nd round pick for Carson Palmer. Lombardi said it is a hypothetical idea but he does have some ties to Harabaugh.
I about ******* fell off my dam seat when I heard that this mooring.I think that is the or would be the most idiotic move ever.Palmer is so not worth a second round pick when we already want a young QB!Lombardi is a dumb ass.And one who thinks Locker is worth a first round pick.I don't think it will ever happen even if our big board guys all gone by 7 heck I think think then we draft a QB.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I live right on the Ohio River so I'm stuck watching just about every Bengals and Browns game on television so I get to watch a lot of Palmer. He's a mystery to me, I don't think he is actually as bad as he played last year but he certainly hasn't been the player he was in the past. He forced a lot of throws to TOcho last year and I think it would greatly benefit him to get away from those two idiots. I don't think it was a coincidence he played a lot better when they were sitting out, he just seemed more comfortable. That being said he's clearly not worth a 2nd round pick anymore.

On Lombardi, he has giant man crushes on two things: Bill Belichick and quarterbacks. He always wants teams to trade the house for a quarterback. Not that he's entirely wrong but trading too much away on a mistake is too costly. A couple years ago when we got Crabtree, he was advocating trading that pick for Matt Cassell before he got sent to the Chiefs.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Harbaugh will be on location for Andy Dalton's pro day:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/11/11/H...82&feedID=5936

Old 03-11-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I about ******* fell off my dam seat when I heard that this mooring.I think that is the or would be the most idiotic move ever.Palmer is so not worth a second round pick when we already want a young QB!Lombardi is a dumb ass.And one who thinks Locker is worth a first round pick.I don't think it will ever happen even if our big board guys all gone by 7 heck I think think then we draft a QB.
Palmer for a second is better imo then drafting any of the QBs names that have tossed around, Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick, or yes Locker. Palmer is at least good enough (with a good draft) to get us to the playoffs next year. I honestly think Palmer for a 2nd is fine. Id try and get another deal done instead of a second but worst comes to worst Id be very excited about that WAY more then Locker.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

As I've said before,and I'll say it again.We should really just draft Locker at 7.I believe in JH coaches staff and him self he can mold Locker into our next great QB and then maybe pick up some one cheap or what ever for two years to get us winning right off if possible.I still wouldn't mind McNabb or maybe Orton even.Unless PP is there at 7 why get any one else besides Locker.Some say he isn't top ten talent?Then why even say Gabbert is that is just bull.We all know who the better QB is.At least we know Locker is coach able and his problems of footwork can be fixed.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Harbaugh will be on location for Andy Dalton's pro day:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/11/11/H...82&feedID=5936
Thumbs up from me. Ponder looks likely to be gone well before our pick. Peterson in round 1 and Dalton in round 2 would make me a happy camper.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As I've said before,and I'll say it again.We should really just draft Locker at 7.I believe in JH coaches staff and him self he can mold Locker into our next great QB and then maybe pick up some one cheap or what ever for two years to get us winning right off if possible.I still wouldn't mind McNabb or maybe Orton even.Unless PP is there at 7 why get any one else besides Locker.Some say he isn't top ten talent?Then why even say Gabbert is that is just bull.We all know who the better QB is.At least we know Locker is coach able and his problems of footwork can be fixed.
This is ********.

Coachable? Two years, pro style offense and a coach that's suppose to get the most out of him - where was the improved footwork then? I guarantee Sarkisian didn't say "eh, don't worry about it" - it's something he's been working on and it's still not what you would want from a two year starter in a pro style offense.

Just go ahead and draft Locker at 7 - what a ******* waste. What's the difference between Locker - Ponder - Dalton - Stanzi. Locker can run? Woooopeeee.

Locker is not a top ten talent. He isn't even the best in any of the QB categories - and since they all have concerns surrounding them, why take Locker?
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2am View Post
This is ********.

Coachable? Two years, pro style offense and a coach that's suppose to get the most out of him - where was the improved footwork then? I guarantee Sarkisian didn't say "eh, don't worry about it" - it's something he's been working on and it's still not what you would want from a two year starter in a pro style offense.

Just go ahead and draft Locker at 7 - what a ******* waste. What's the difference between Locker - Ponder - Dalton - Stanzi. Locker can run? Woooopeeee.

Locker is not a top ten talent. He isn't even the best in any of the QB categories - and since they all have concerns surrounding them, why take Locker?
Agreed. they are plenty of defensive players ready to make an impact with no real worries. Miller, Peterson, Amukamara. Quinn and Dareus are possible too. But why waste a 7th pick on him thats just dumb. that stalls the defense as well as the offense.