Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think girls who pretend to like sports are a turn off but if they're really into it, it's definitely a turn on.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
honestly? i couldn't care less if it's genuine. if she'll sit and watch a red wings game and leave me alone on sundays, she can care as much as she wants on the inside.
I meant faking it as in saying stupid stuff like "Why did he throw the ball to the other team??"
Old 03-03-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I don't care one way or another if a girl is into sports. It's my thing with my buddies. If she's cool enough to sit down and watch a game (or give me a BJ during a game) then sure, bonus points. But otherwise, as long as she doesn't complain too much about my bitching or gloating about sports, I could care less.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ah, fair enough. though i'm still ok with wanting to learn, as long as i don't have to explain icing or touchdowns more than once.
Well there's a difference between wanting to learn and blatantly stating the obvious. I've tried teaching but i've learned that girls are impatient and realize it takes time.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ah, fair enough. though i'm still ok with wanting to learn, as long as i don't have to explain icing or touchdowns more than once.
Meh, the girl I'm seeing knows nothing about football. Absolutely nothing. But she wants to learn at least enough to be able to tell whats going on. I guess I can teach her that, after all, she is teaching me how to rock climb(simultaneously the most awesome and most terrifying thing I have ever done in my life).
Old 03-03-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Investing in yourself via therapy or life coaching is generally a good idea if you have the means and are willing to commit to the program.
Yeah, it is free and on-campus. I told myself I had seen enough and just decided to see somebody. They don't really give many solutions, but hearing myself voice my problems kind of enlightens me in its own.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Yeah, I don't care one way or another if a girl is into sports. It's my thing with my buddies. If she's cool enough to sit down and watch a game (or give me a BJ during a game) then sure, bonus points. But otherwise, as long as she doesn't complain too much about my bitching or gloating about sports, I could care less.
This. I see it as something i do with my friends and it's a male bonding thing. If she wants to watch then okay, she'll just never know as much as i do, and it irks me when they try to say something they think sounds smart but is pretty ********. It's just like watching/talking sports with casual sports fan. They know enough to initiate conversation, but to someone that has above average knowledge they sound like idiots. It's worse when it's a girl you're screwing, because unlike casual sports fan, she doesn't go away.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this thread is dead
Old 03-16-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently. For what it's worth, I ended up just letting my situation dissolve and not pursuing anything with that girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Apparently. For what it's worth, I ended up just letting my situation dissolve and not pursuing anything with that girl.
That can be the hardest thing, but it's for the best sometimes.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
honestly? i couldn't care less if it's genuine. if she'll sit and watch a red wings game and leave me alone on sundays, she can care as much as she wants on the inside.
thing is, if a girl is into sports she's not gonna leave you alone on sunday she's gonna want to join, and I'd rather just watch football with my friends.

My ex was casually into sports, meaning she'd goto an O's game, or sit and watch a Wizards game, or MMA fight, but it wasn't a necessity to her, therefor she wouldn't get butt hurt if I didn't include her. I'd much prefer have my chick go out with her friends while I'm watching a meaningful game with my friends.

Last edited by ccB : 03-16-2011 at 04:38 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually met a girl im talking to because i wore a Ravens sweatshirt out. She came up and started talking **** because she is a steelers fan then we went from there.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I actually met a girl im talking to because i wore a Ravens sweatshirt out. She came up and started talking **** because she is a steelers fan then we went from there.
This is only acceptable if you somehow convert her to a Ravens fan, otherwise I'm going to have to report you to elders of the Raven Fan fellowship, and you will have your Raven fan card swiftly taken away!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its nothing serious. I went back to her place made out and stuff. I think im taking her to my formal. She is a senior im a sophomore so its not gonna be a relationship.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend usually just plays on facebook or plays the sims when im watching sports and doesnt try to ask 1,000 questions. She will watch enough to pick out the "cute guys" so a pretty good deal for me.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You beat her ass?
Old 03-17-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I debated it until i realized she is actually a nice/cool girl. I mean she isnt gf material she is a senior and im a sophomore at college. But she is def fine for a formal date.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who needs a girl when we have Simon Rath's avatar?
Old 03-18-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I debated it until i realized she is actually a nice/cool girl. I mean she isnt gf material she is a senior and im a sophomore at college. But she is def fine for a formal date.
....why does that mean she's not gf material? Older women kick ass. Don't use it as an excuse.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

She is graduating in 2 months and i will never see her. She will go off into the real world and move out to pittsburgh or whereever. Im not gonna do a long distance relationship.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on to the next one ravens

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Ever end a night thinking, "Damn, I should have kissed her"?
Old 03-19-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Ever end a night thinking, "Damn, I should have kissed her"?
I've had a few of those moments myself. I was in a serious, long term relationship with this girl right after I got out of high school. I took a year off, she was younger and was still finishing high school so we were in a weird place as a couple. I ended up falling pretty hard for this girl at my work at some point, which eventually led to the end of my previous relationship, but nothing ever developed as I went off to school and so did the girl from my work. But we had one of those moments where you can just tell you're supposed to kiss, but I ended up not going in for it because I did the whole "This isn't how you want to start something new" sort of things, since I figured I owed it to myself and the other girl to end things properly. Needless to say, still one of the biggest regrets of my life. I'm still in touch with the girl from my work and we're still friends, but its one of those "Oh what could have been" situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just mentioning this because someone i know happens to do this and it irritates the **** out of me...

What do you all think of couples sharing one facebook account? The name will read "John & Jane Doe" or whatever.

I think it's ******** beyond belief.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that's really stupid. It's even worse if it's in addition to individual accounts.