Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just mentioning this because someone i know happens to do this and it irritates the **** out of me...

What do you all think of couples sharing one facebook account? The name will read "John & Jane Doe" or whatever.

I think it's ******** beyond belief.
Instead of simply dropping them from Facebook I'd post to their wall "Hey guys, had a blast with the threesome last night! Watching you blast John with the strap-on was awesome!"

Aka yes, it's irritating as ****.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i only noticed older ppl who dont understand our generation social norms do that.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, i mention it because there's about three couples i know, that are around my age, that do that.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea thats beat as hell then.

Anyway that girl I was telling you about is a complete mess when intoxicated. Like worst person i have ever seen. Im thinking about taking someone else to formal but IDK how i should tell her because girls love formals and she might be upset. Any suggestions?
Old 03-22-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, hell will be raised, so be prepared. If you don't wanna deal with the whole hell raising thing, just make sure she doesn't drink? Or you can go ahead and mention it right now that she needs to learn how to act like an adult because you can't be having that kind of behavior at a formal. If she gets all butthurt then you can slip in the "well if you don't want to, i can easily find someone else to go with".
Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, fun story here...

There's a girl who I have all my classes with and while things didn't work out between in terms of a relationship we're pretty good friends. She's now chasing a guy, who lives my brother so I hear plenty about him, and part of this story is that he's womanizer and can play girls like nobody's business. I told her this one night when she was drunk and called me at 230 in the morning after they had just had a night together and she didn't believe me. It's been two weeks since that and she thinks she dating this guy while he's just using her. Do I bring it up again or let her get crushed and learn from her ignorance???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Ok, fun story here...

There's a girl who I have all my classes with and while things didn't work out between in terms of a relationship we're pretty good friends. She's now chasing a guy, who lives my brother so I hear plenty about him, and part of this story is that he's womanizer and can play girls like nobody's business. I told her this one night when she was drunk and called me at 230 in the morning after they had just had a night together and she didn't believe me. It's been two weeks since that and she thinks she dating this guy while he's just using her. Do I bring it up again or let her get crushed and learn from her ignorance???
I'd just stay out of this situation and let her learn.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You tried to help and she rejected it so you don't need to do anything else.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, fun story here...

Just let it go. Some people need to learn first hand. Just be there to support when she posts her status update on facebook "OMG **** GUYS!!!!!!!!!" It's just a matter of time.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'd just stay out of this situation and let her learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You tried to help and she rejected it so you don't need to do anything else.
Thanks, that what I assumed...i'm really trying to cut off communication with her in general because she uses me as her crutch when she's between relationships, and this is without a physical relationship so i'm not getting anything good out of it...so it's pretty much be here at my convenience

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh, hell will be raised, so be prepared. If you don't wanna deal with the whole hell raising thing, just make sure she doesn't drink? Or you can go ahead and mention it right now that she needs to learn how to act like an adult because you can't be having that kind of behavior at a formal. If she gets all butthurt then you can slip in the "well if you don't want to, i can easily find someone else to go with".

ya she was the first one hammered, and she was dancing by herself screaming the lyrics to all the songs. Im probably gonna get drunk and dance like a idiot too but she takes it to an unimaginable level. The 21 year olds went to the bar before and apparently she made out w/ 3 guys. To make matters worse some of her best friends are coming. The thing is I dont have a idea of who else to take. So Im gonna work on that and if worse comes to worse ill cut her off from the bar.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Ok, fun story here...

You could risk your friendship telling her that she is getting cheated on. Id say keep out of it. Besides people always do what they think is best regardless of what relationship advice they get. I honestly think at least 80% of advice on here is thrown away despite guys having experience in the same situation.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might be a pessimist, but situations like this is why I don't like being friends with attractive females. Part of it might be my immaturity, but it's just too tough not getting agitated.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so this is kind of a giant clusterfuck, so be prepared.

I am a sophomore in college now and have been dating a girl from my hometown for almost three years now. We've generally been good together, but lately we've been having a lot of issues. It's sort of a long distance relationship because we go to different schools and only see each other once every three weeks or so. There is a lot of trust involved that neither one of us does something to **** up the relationship, so that's another complication. She doesn't like that I drink and gets upset at me every time she finds out that I do. Lately she's been really sketchy...one of my friends that goes to the same school as her said she has seen her out on the weekend with the same guy the past three weekends and that they were really close and flirting. She also hasn't been talking to me as much lately. She's really affectionate though (not much PDA, but some) and being with her almost three years now I don't really know what it's like to be without her.

Now, I met a girl this semester at my school in my accounting class and we've been hanging out more and more as the semester goes on. I think she's out of my league and I obviously find her attractive, but I think she's shown interest lately. She's in a sorority and on the track and field team. She has a boyfriend, but he's in a frat and is a complete douchebag, and she wants to dump him she just doesn't know how to do it yet. She always initiates chats through texts or FB messages. She texted me about 20 mins. ago that she was breaking up with her boyfriend because she likes somebody else. This was our exact text convo:

Her: "hey i'm breaking up with (name) today...finally decided to end it. i have my eyes set on someone else now :)"

Me: "sorry to hear that, but u knew it was coming. do i know the guy?"

Her: "umm...yeah, he's nice and cute and we hang out all the time!! we also have accounting together :)"

I'm the only guy that sits next to her, or even near her for that matter, in accounting and talks to/hangs out with her outside of class. Where do I go from here? I really like this girl, but should I break off the relationship with my girlfriend for her? We would obviously see each other more often and she appears to be a lot less sketchy than my current girlfriend. She's soft-spoken, intelligent, and cute and she doesn't try to draw attention to herself like my current girlfriend does by dressing slutty or stuff like that. Should I be this quick to just jump into another relationship?

Downside to this is that my current girlfriend and I have a lot of mutual friends and I feel like this could be very complicated back home for the summer.

I'm just looking for some advice on how to handle the situation just so I can get a different perspective of it other than my own. Thanks for any help guys.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Jensen : 03-22-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the perspective of an outsider it seems pretty obvious that you should break up with the old GF. At the very least make it so you still see each other but also see other people. Most long distance relationships don't work and it sounds like yours already isn't. The best thing to do is acknowledge it and move on especially if you have a new prospect that you can see more than once every 3 weeks. To everyone but you it will probably seem pretty obvious what you need to do. I'm not trying to be mean. I am just being straight with you. Your uncertainty about the situation is likely a result of you being so close to it. If you can distance yourself from it a bit and really look at it, I think you will see the right way to go.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
From the perspective of an outsider it seems pretty obvious that you should break up with the old GF. At the very least make it so you still see each other but also see other people. Most long distance relationships don't work and it sounds like yours already isn't. The best thing to do is acknowledge it and move on especially if you have a new prospect that you can see more than once every 3 weeks. To everyone but you it will probably seem pretty obvious what you need to do. I'm not trying to be mean. I am just being straight with you. Your uncertainty about the situation is likely a result of you being so close to it. If you can distance yourself from it a bit and really look at it, I think you will see the right way to go.

Agreed. It sounds like you two have moved apart romantically but still care about the other so don't want to hurt them.

Call her up. Have a heart to heart and see if you two can't be friends. Just tell her you think the distance makes romance impossible and you're both in college and need to live your lives, but you'd like to know she's doing okay from time to time. Sounds like she's either seeing this other dude or wants to anyway, so it should be amicable.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that one is pretty obvious. Hop on with the new girl, and keep ******* the other girl every 3rd week you see her.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Ok, so this is kind of a giant clusterfuck, so be prepared.

I'm just looking for some advice on how to handle the situation just so I can get a different perspective of it other than my own. Thanks for any help guys.
Have as gentle of a parting of ways with the old GF ASAP. She is cheating on you already. If not physically, then definitely emotionally. Just end it nicely and move on.

It sounds like this other chick is really into you. Don't mess that up by trying to play the game of juggling two relationships at the same time. It's not worth it.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I think that one is pretty obvious. Hop on with the new girl, and keep ******* the other girl every 3rd week you see her.
Haha, I was thinking that he should pursue girl at his school and that once he seals the deal, ditch the hometown girl.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can a long distance relationship work? Is there a real possible way?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha Jensen it sounds like you already know the answer, just by the way you made the girls out to be. I don't know why you had to ask us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I would also like to get other people's views on this...
Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
would also like to get other people's views on this...
I was in one before. Eventually it will fail. They all do.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It can work. But it sucks balls.

I was with my HS gf for 2 years. We ended up going to different colleges 2.5 hours apart. We made it through four painful years of visiting each other every other weekend.

There is no real recipe, other than trust and love. You've got to be faithful both sexually and most importantly emotionally. I would say that for the vast majority of people, it's not worth it. My wife is special, and I knew that early on. Believe me, my gonads wanted me to go elsewhere when I was in a particularly long drought. But it's not ruining a great relationship.

Thankfully, there was VHS and then the internet :)

Between dating and marriage, we've been together for almost 19 years.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Very, very rarely works. Especially college when you're surrounded by oft-drunk, hormone crazed, attractive and potentially unconscious members of the opposite sex.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
hahaha Jensen it sounds like you already know the answer, just by the way you made the girls out to be. I don't know why you had to ask us.

I would also like to get other people's views on this...
Well I wasn't going to go into detail about my current girlfriend. Obviously there's a lot of stuff I like about her, but I didn't feel like going into detail about that. There's just so many different ideas going through my head about it, I just wanted to get some outsiders' views on it. I mean, it could be nothing between her and the guy, my friend could even just be bullshitting me...who knows. I just really found an interest in this other girl and think it could be the start of something great. I'm meeting her tomorrow for lunch and then gonna call my girlfriend tomorrow night and talk and see how it goes. It's just tough thinking about how to end it or even if I want to end it after three years just because we've been together that long. I'll post how it went tomorrow night.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote