Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default Worst Franchise in the NFL

I think thats theres no question about this one-----

ARIZONA CARDINALS

they have been going for about 40 something eyars now, and have never HOSTED a playoff game. JESUS. They just cant get it right. It seemed like they were on the right track last year, yet managed to win 5 games. Their offense is set, and dont give me the old well they had no OL...well a good franchise would go out and get what they need. NE had a big problem at WR this past season and boy have they done a GREAT job making things right. theres no question that things should be good in Arizona, but as long as the current owner iss in place there, they wont win. I still dont think they've done anything to help the OL, for god skaes they lost their best OL. and he stil wasnt that great.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

who do you guys think?????
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants ..jk

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Cardinals>Lions. At least right now, and both have been incredibly inept in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I think thats theres no question about this one-----

ARIZONA CARDINALS

They might have been bad in the past. But they are slowly on the rise. I mean they got Edge, Matt Linerat, Boldin, Fitezgerald and Adrian Wilson. I really think taht next year they will be a solid team and in a few years they might have a chance to make the playoffs

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

But as of now

The Lions

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lions right now

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Houston Texans. I've already ranted and raved enough about how much they suck in previous threads.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions
Radiers
Cards
Browns
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Houston Texans. I've already ranted and raved enough about how much they suck in previous threads.
Their history is too short, they're making a decent start at making this list though.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Their history is too short, they're making a decent start at making this list though.
Their drafting and offseason history is enough to make it.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I'm on the verge of putting the Redskins in the discussion but they had some success a long time ago, so it may be a bit of a stretch. But the way they handle their offseasons is out of control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
dhoe20
Rookie

dhoe20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I root for Arizona and Detroit to succeed. Don't have a reason, and I won't go out of my way to watch them, but I root for them...too bad they never amount to anything. Starting to believe Arizona is cursed.
dhoe20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Their drafting and offseason history is enough to make it.
Last years draft for the Texans was among the best in the NFL...
Old 03-28-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant say DET
Barry Sanders+Sucess in 50's+thanksgivin game
I would say ARI

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals, Browns, and Texans.

Texans are new, but they have been terrible in everything they have done since their inception....
Old 03-28-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Last years draft for the Texans was among the best in the NFL...
I told myself I wasn't going to go on a long winded rant about this; but **** it you've made me do it. Here it goes...

For months leading up the draft it was obivious that the Texans should pick either Reggie Bush or Vince Young. Young is basically seen as the second coming of Jesus in the city of Houston which would have boosted ticket sales and judging by the way he played for the Titans a few more wins. They could have easily traded Carr to a team that needed a QB. Reggie would have been the spark to the offense that the team needed. They could have ran a duel back system with him and Davis similar to Deuce and Reggie. Carr finally would have had another target besides Andre Johnson.

Yet, they decide to draft neither of these guys and their is excuse is that Carr and Davis are their franchise offensive players. Apparently in Houston franchise means one season as they were both cut on Friday. You explain to me, logically, how in one year a quarterback goes from "the franchise" to being cut. They went back on everything they said last April with their trade for Schaub and their cuts of Davis and Carr.

The other excuse they used was that they wouldn't be able to stop anybody with Reggie and Vince. Fair arguement but guess what. They still can't stop anybody. Mario Williams may have great potential but he didn't do squat his rookie year while Vince Young won Rookie Of The Year and damn near lead his team to playoffs while the Texans finished with the eighth overall selection and Bush was a key part to the Saints rise to the elite in the NFC.

I'll sum up why they screwed up with one simple video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKURxvgBU5g

Explain to me how you had a succesful draft when everybody in the stadium is cheering the rival's quarterback as he scores the game winning TD.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how many times are ppl going to remake this topic?
Old 03-28-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Cardinals, Browns, and Texans.

Texans are new, but they have been terrible in everything they have done since their inception....
They went 7-9 in '04, plus how can anyone say CLE. Dominate in the 50's and 60's and had who many think is the greatest player ever. Also had sucess in the '80's. Not their fault they were moved(ormaybe it was) and had to rebuild
http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/te...stories/browns

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 03-28-2007 at 12:20 AM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
I'm on the verge of putting the Redskins in the discussion but they had some success a long time ago, so it may be a bit of a stretch. But the way they handle their offseasons is out of control.
You cannot be serious. I know that mocking Synder and the Redskins front office is fun and all, but to even mention a franchise with 3 Superbowl victories in this thread is just ridiculous. The Redskins are not anything close to being the worst NFL franchise. And 1991 is hardly that long ago compared to alot of other franchises. Its not as long ago as 1990 anyways.

Last edited by Basileus777 : 03-28-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Personally when I think of failure in the NFL or inability to win, I always think of the Browns.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Its not as long ago as 1990 anyways.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bearing the recent news of this Lance Briggs trade (which may not happen), I wanna say the Redskins. They make it a yearly practice to give up way too much for a player, and sometimes they do it several times in an offseason. They throw away their draft picks. They stay competitive because they do manage to keep a lot of talent on the team and hire good coaches, but the management is just awful. it was bad enough when they signed Archuleta to a huge deal, trading Champ and a 2nd rounder for Portis when we all know how much more important CB is than HB and give up the world for Mcintosh. But now theyre gonna trade down 25 spots and pass on Gaines Adams so they can upgrade themselves at a position that is already a strong point?!?!? Its just ridiculous. I know theyre certainly not the worst franchise in the league, right now or historically. But it is just getting downright ridiculous the moves they are making.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, it is by far the Cardinals, and actually second comes the Saints, who just hosted their first playoff game ever last year. I know they are on the rise, but come on, both teams have been BAD BAD BAD forever. You guys are living completely in the now if you say anyone but those two teams, except for the Texans guy, but they are still WAY to recent.
myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
Bearing the recent news of this Lance Briggs trade (which may not happen), I wanna say the Redskins. They make it a yearly practice to give up way too much for a player, and sometimes they do it several times in an offseason. They throw away their draft picks. They stay competitive because they do manage to keep a lot of talent on the team and hire good coaches, but the management is just awful. it was bad enough when they signed Archuleta to a huge deal, trading Champ and a 2nd rounder for Portis when we all know how much more important CB is than HB and give up the world for Mcintosh. But now theyre gonna trade down 25 spots and pass on Gaines Adams so they can upgrade themselves at a position that is already a strong point?!?!? Its just ridiculous. I know theyre certainly not the worst franchise in the league, right now or historically. But it is just getting downright ridiculous the moves they are making.
Their owner is just a complete moron. He is yet to acknowledge the existence of the salary cap.