Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
The knicks continue to impress
I'm impressed that a team that would easily beat the Bulls in a 7 game series has lost 4 games in a row and 7 of their last 10.

I honestly think the Knicks are secretly playing to how the Bulls are seeded. Bulls comfortably in 3rd? Knicks comfortably in 6th. Bulls start winning and moving up, Knicks start tanking and moving down.

I smell a conspiracy.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
The knicks continue to impress
One day the lights are gonna click in NY. I'm just glad it wasn't today. Orlando is so shaky, it scares me as the playoffs approach.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
One day the lights are gonna click in NY. I'm just glad it wasn't today. Orlando is so shaky, it scares me as the playoffs approach.
you guys have Dwight though. I LOVE how much he's improved. He's been an all world defender for a few years, but his offensive game continues to impress me. He's no longer: fumble around with the ball, turn and try to dunk on everyone. You guys just need one more consistent player. It seems like everyone around Dwight is sooooo hit or miss
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Think back to the Celtics Big Trio- essentially Three Franchise Players in one package. You have to REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLY stretch things a bit to eliminate any of them from said label- age, effectiveness, inability to guide teams to titles, etc- so they're all top guys.

And they prove that a Multiple Franchise Guy system CAN work, but that it takes considerably more effort than just showing up.

Okay, I'm editing so I can properly explain my point. Here's what you want in a 'Multiple Star'-style roster;

1. Your Stars must have skillsets that compliment one another.
1a. If Stars do not have complimentary games, one or more Stars must 'shift' their game to fill in what is needed.
2. Your Stars must establish the pecking order between themselves so they know who the primary Alpha Dog is and who can fill in if said Alpha Dog is forced to leave the game.
3. Your Supporting Cast- typically scrubs or ring chasers- need to possess quality skills that compliment what the stars already bring to the table.
3a. Your Supporting Cast also typically needs to have at least one or two high-character guys who can have a positive effect on team chemistry.

It's a basic and simple set of rules. 1 and 2 involve the Stars properly meshing and adjusting to their new dynamic, while 3 involves just a basic guideline of what you want from the supporting cast.

The biggest problem with the Heat is rules 1 and 2. LeBron and Wade currently struggle with Alpha Dog issues and too-similar skillsets, but it's difficult to do a better job at finding a supporting cast that compliments them and Bosh based on what was available. A ton of warm bodies at the 5? Check. Perimeter Shooters? Check, believe it or not.

Two things could've potentially happened differently. First, they could've saved money spent on Mike Miller- you gotta figure at least one or two scrubs could've been had for cheaper money and similar perimeter production- and put it towards a higher quality 5. This is assuming one was available. Second was finding one of those Glue Guys, like James Posey for Boston's 08 title team. Again, this is subjective to the idea that someone like that existed in the Free Agent Pool and that someone could've off-set whatever Ego problems LeBron and company brought to the table.

They have these problems and they still have a hot record and are a dangerous team no matter what night it is, and at the very worst they look like they could use a standard off-season tune-up of the supporting cast, if not a rapid shifting of play philosophy from either one of the Big 2.

New York is in the same boat, only they butchered the majority of the Supporting Cast to get Anthony, and are more or less just treading water until the off-season, when they can start stockpiling bench players again. Then again, they're ahead in one key factor; Stoudemire has essentially changed himself in terms of attitude if not his actual game and went balls-out back when he was the only star. If Melo is anything close to smart he'll follow that example.

And then there's Boston.

You start off with Paul Pierce and get Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in a series of trades which don't totally drain the bench. Right off the bat these guys score a Grand Slam because all three have perfectly complimentary games between one another, and all three became hardwired to win titles and were willing to sacrifice what it took to get there. Think of an intagible weakness one of them may have had, and you'll probably find it as a strength in another, if not both of the other two. Same for the game. Garnett plays up close- more High Post than Low Post but it's still a close-up game. Allen's the deadeye shooter bombing threes from all over. And Pierce works in-between much like your typical perimeter Superstar.

And their bench? Posey was the ultimate Glue Guy. They had a series of big bodies down low to compliment Garnett, they had Rondo at his embryonic stage when all he needed to do was bring the ball up and dish- and look how he turned out! Then they had Eddie House back when he was still effective raining threes at the point and they almost got Reggie freaking Miller to be Allen's understudy for 10-15 minutes a pop!

Yeah, the 'One Superstar' formula is tried and tested and what-not, but it's not the be-all end-all of basketball roster strategy. You can win with a multiple-star format, or even a no-superstar format. I grant you, it takes much more effort to construct the right team and coach them, but it's doable.
I think the Celtics example doesn't compare all that well to the Heat. James and Wade are in their prime. I wouldn't necessarily Garnett or Allen in their prime (maybe Pierce), and they were more than established. Also, they complement each other very well, unlike James and Wade. The most important thing is that their individual scoring numbers went down, which is not the case with Wade and James. I don't think it's good that those two and Bosh account for about 80% of the scoring.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
I think the Celtics example doesn't compare all that well to the Heat. James and Wade are in their prime. I wouldn't necessarily Garnett or Allen in their prime (maybe Pierce), and they were more than established. Also, they complement each other very well, unlike James and Wade. The most important thing is that their individual scoring numbers went down, which is not the case with Wade and James. I don't think it's good that those two and Bosh account for about 80% of the scoring.
He was using the Boston Big 3 as the way to do it. Saying the heat way isnt a great way of doing it.

The big 3 in Boston complimented each other, they would have in their prime too. Doesnt matter how old they are.

Sure Wade, and Lebron are in their primes but they dont compliment each other AT ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really amazed at how the Nuggets have flourished post-trade. They have so much talent, depth, length, speed and shooting. Who needs an alpha dog, right?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could the Wizards win road game #2 there going to a 2OT at least at Staples for the 2nd consecutive night, but this is against the Clippers

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great off. board by Jamario

Randy Foye "BINGO!"

Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

It took him 2 OT to do it but, Blake Griffin got his 1st career triple-double

33 Points
17 Rebounds
10 Assists

Clippers Win 127-119, btw

Old 03-24-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orlando needs to add a consistant scorer from the SG/SF position. Hedo and Richardson best years are behind them and Dwight is still young so they need to add another young scorer somehow to the team. Kevin Martin, Monta Ellis and Danny Granger are young scorer who are on bad teams. If Orlando can pull off a great trade in the off season I can see them as a very good team. I think the Celtics, Bulls or Heat will beat Orlando in 7 games.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:56 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Orlando needs to add a consistant scorer from the SG/SF position. Hedo and Richardson best years are behind them and Dwight is still young so they need to add another young scorer somehow to the team. Kevin Martin, Monta Ellis and Danny Granger are young scorer who are on bad teams. If Orlando can pull off a great trade in the off season I can see them as a very good team. I think the Celtics, Bulls or Heat will beat Orlando in 7 games.
do they have anything to trade for one of those guys?..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Lol thats the problem for them. Nobody wants Arenas or Hedo's contracts

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
No they don't. That's why there is a lot of frustration among the Magic fan base.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most valuable piece outside of Dwight is who Brandon Bass? Jameer?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
The most valuable piece outside of Dwight is who Brandon Bass? Jameer?
Jameer. that a easy question.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I can't really think of any1 besides them, Jameer is a good point but he isn't a great one. When it comes playoff time we'll see if he can step his game a little more, but I love Bass.. he is a dog.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
It took him 2 OT to do it but, Blake Griffin got his 1st career triple-double

33 Points
17 Rebounds
10 Assists

Clippers Win 127-119, btw
John Wall got his first triple double in his 6th career game :). But yeah for two horrendous teams that was an entertaining game. Too bad John wasn't hitting the boards like he usually does because that would have been awesome if both he and Blake had triple doubles.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade is being just stupid right now.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade made me yell OH! in irc like 4 times in 2 minutes. Crazy.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This makes me happy

Incredible play from Cousins.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
This makes me happy

Incredible play from Cousins.
I see that and raise you..

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Rose is unstoppable
Old 03-27-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big 3 all had 30/10 games against Houston.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMAO only the Warriors would allow Javale Mcgee to get 22+11.. in the first half. Wizards could get their 2nd road win of the season tonight!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
LMAO only the Warriors would allow Javale Mcgee to get 22+11.. in the first half. Wizards could get their 2nd road win of the season tonight!
37 and 13 from King Monta says otherwise

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote