Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-23-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Durham does have alot of injuries he has never made it though a full season healthy and was redshirted all of last year bc on a inj. He also has only produced one year. I watched him play in high school and im cheering for him, but is a 6th r 7th round draft pick. Lots of people here want the falcons to draft him and take over Brian Finneran's role.
didnt he pretty much play all of last year? I know he missed Idaho St, but Im sure if that were a competitive team he wouldve played. I think he was recovering from a big hit/bruised lung from a UF player, he was still on the light side coming into the year, I think 203 and used too much as a going across the middle guy. His game should be more vertical, I mean hes not afraid to go across the middle, and it shouldn't be a problem now that he is 217 but he is better utilized a different way.

And why would Falcons fans want them, didnt they just draft Kerry Meier or that role? He had a knee injury but is coming back just as strong. I swear some fans look at draft prospects like they are new toys, always wanting to replace someone on the roster if he hasn't contributed or developed right away. Finnernan/Meier are the possession receiver types that just get the tough catches in traffic. Durham can do that, but his skillset is better for like a number 2 role, more stretching the field, which his 4.4 speed shows, not to mention he averaged 20 yards per catch in the SEC.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
didnt he pretty much play all of last year? I know he missed Idaho St, but Im sure if that were a competitive team he wouldve played. I think he was recovering from a big hit/bruised lung from a UF player, he was still on the light side coming into the year, I think 203 and used too much as a going across the middle guy. His game should be more vertical, I mean hes not afraid to go across the middle, and it shouldn't be a problem now that he is 217 but he is better utilized a different way.

And why would Falcons fans want them, didnt they just draft Kerry Meier or that role? He had a knee injury but is coming back just as strong. I swear some fans look at draft prospects like they are new toys, always wanting to replace someone on the roster if he hasn't contributed or developed right away. Finnernan/Meier are the possession receiver types that just get the tough catches in traffic. Durham can do that, but his skillset is better for like a number 2 role, more stretching the field, which his 4.4 speed shows, not to mention he averaged 20 yards per catch in the SEC.
He doesnt look like a 4.4 guy on film and i dont think he's all that quick off the line and in his cuts. Riley Cooper might be a good comparison but dont think Durham is near as good as Coop.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
So far the only thing out is 27 reps on the bench. I'll update this post as I hear more.

Unofficial 4.65 40. Weighed in at 242 with very little body fat.

For those interested:
Jake Vermiglio - 323#, 28.5" vert, 23 bench,
Jarvis Williams - 6'4", 213#, 33" vert, 10' broad, 7 bench

From Derek Medlin:
Nate's 40 time is, of course, unofficial. In his two runs I saw numbers anywhere from 4.62 to 4.74 so I would assume he's somewhere in that 4.65 to 4.7 range. Nate has to be pleased with that. He weighed in at 242, had a 33.5" vertical, 8'11" broad jump and did 27 reps of 225 on the bench press (tied with Mageo for most reps on the team).
Nice. That 40 is what I needed to see. He's a guy I offiicially want.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Nice. That 40 is what I needed to see. He's a guy I offiicially want.
That was run on grass and in cleats by the way. Thought that should be mentioned. They do NCSU's pro day on the practice fields, which has no track around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Irving will hopefully be a Steeler.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
He doesnt look like a 4.4 guy on film and i dont think he's all that quick off the line and in his cuts. Riley Cooper might be a good comparison but dont think Durham is near as good as Coop.
looks like he has 4.4 speed to me, he gets separation easy against SEC defenders, but pretty much every time he has to slow down or practically stop and adjust. There was only one play on that highlight where he didn't have to slow down and got caught, it was over 50 yards for the play, 4.4 in the 40 means exactly that, 40 yards in 4.4 seconds. Most taller guys don't look quick off the line, they are long striders. He has to work on his route running but he has more potential than Cooper if he can manage to stay healthy. His hands are better imo and I think can adjust to the pro game a lil faster coming from Georgia's pro style system rather than what Urban Meyer was running at UF.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Moore's backup Mike Coughlin supposedly opened alot of eyes at Boise St.'s proday and generated alot of buzz - Perhaps he will be the next Matt Cassel. He has real good size at 6'4 220lbs:

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArti...&ATCLID=520502
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
looks like he has 4.4 speed to me, he gets separation easy against SEC defenders, but pretty much every time he has to slow down or practically stop and adjust. There was only one play on that highlight where he didn't have to slow down and got caught, it was over 50 yards for the play, 4.4 in the 40 means exactly that, 40 yards in 4.4 seconds. Most taller guys don't look quick off the line, they are long striders. He has to work on his route running but he has more potential than Cooper if he can manage to stay healthy. His hands are better imo and I think can adjust to the pro game a lil faster coming from Georgia's pro style system rather than what Urban Meyer was running at UF.
To me he looks a little slow out of his cuts and at the NFL level that will not get him open much. I'm all for the guy doing well as i like the Bulldogs but let's just say i'm a little skeptical. I dont see him in the same class as Cooper as far as going after the football.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas Pro Day:

WR John Chiles with a 39.5 vert and 40 times of 4.46 and 4.42

CB Chykie Brown with 4.47 and 4.45 40s

CB Aaron Williams ran a 4.36 40

TE Greg Smith with a 4.7 40 and 39.5-inch vert.
Fico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy piss Aaron Williams is fast. #3 CB for sure.
I also like John Chiles, he's got dope elusiveness
Old 03-29-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Texas Pro Day:

WR John Chiles with a 39.5 vert and 40 times of 4.46 and 4.42

CB Chykie Brown with 4.47 and 4.45 40s

CB Aaron Williams ran a 4.36 40

TE Greg Smith with a 4.7 40 and 39.5-inch vert.
These are twitter updates by the way.

Acho (6-1 , 259 pounds) stood on everything at the combine.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not buying it Aaron Williams. You looked stiff and slow on your tape and at the combine.

The eye in the sky doesn't lie. I like him, but he's not my #3 CB. Brandon Harris is.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

CB Curtis Brown with a 4.40 40

Timing quick today.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

AW from Gil Brandt at Texas Pro Day:

Williams (6-0 1/8, 201) ran 4.44 in the 40. I'd say that is more accurate.

More from Brant:

Acho (6-1 , 259 pounds) stood on everything at the combine.

Chykie Brown (5-11 5/8, 191) ran 4.40 and 4.37 seconds in the 40, had a 39-inch vertical, and stood on everything else from the combine.

Curtis Brown (5-11 5/8, 183) ran 4.40 in the 40.

G Mike Huey (6-4, 304) ran 5.16 and 5.18 40s, to go with a 33 -inch vertical and 9-5 broad.

TE Greg Smith (6-4 1/8, 245) ran 4.78 and 4.83 40s and had a 39-inch vertical.

link: http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/03/29/stee...e=HP_spotlight

Last edited by Fico : 03-29-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

University of Washington's pro day will be on espn3.com starting at 2pm et for anyone interested in watching.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Lombardi on NFL Network, pro scouts and GM's rate Texas's track as unbelievably fast and never use their pro day times as reliable.
Texas players will have to stand on their Combine times.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
University of Washington's pro day will be on espn3.com starting at 2pm et for anyone interested in watching.
Thank God they have an indoor facility the weather sucks around here.

About an hour in before the first referance to Locker as a safety in the NFL. At least it wasnt as an H-back. Pardon me while i go hurl.

Locker wont run the 40. Really no need to. Mason Foster's 40 if under 4.7 i think could make him some money.

Radio guys speculate how Locker could be a huge threat in the Wildcat while he learns the system in his first year for an NFL team.

5.0 for Mason Foster in the 40, not buying that time since he was a 4.75 at the combine, hopefully he'll better that.

4.67 for Foster's second 40, whew. That is more realistic for the way he plays.

Jake's dad Scott is a cool guy. Works as a drywaller so you arent getting some kid who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Lunch pail types i love.

Last edited by Babylon : 03-30-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
According to Lombardi on NFL Network, pro scouts and GM's rate Texas's track as unbelievably fast and never use their pro day times as reliable.
Texas players will have to stand on their Combine times.
Lombardi is a tool. As is Casserly.

The track my be faster than Indy, but it is not considered a "fast" track. Texas does not have a history of guys blowing their combine times out of the water.

Sure they ran a bit faster but that is to be expected at any Pro Day. It is a familiar, friendly environment that is conducive to helping performance numbers. If teams wanted to discredit their pro day times they wouldn't have been there timing them in first place.

This is all supplemental information anyway. The real due diligence is done on the game tape the players put up over their careers.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locker had a good pro day workout - went 40-42

Also heard Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller talking him up saying his major issue was his footwork which is a correctable flaw. Both seemed to think his performance really helped and were talking him up to the Redskins at 10.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TailbackU
Rookie

TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default USC Pro Day numbers

Quote:
Here were the official results provided by the USC Sports Information office:

40 times (first time listed is best electronic time, second number is best hand-held time.

David Ausberry - 4.46/4.50
Allen Bradford - 4.65/4.54
Jurrell Casey - 5.04/5.04
Omari Crittendon- 4.74/4.69
CJ Gable - 4.61/4.59
Zack Heberer - 5.09/5.10
Ronald Johnson. - 4.49/4.49
Butch Lewis - 5.12/5.09
Michael Morgan - 4.47/4.49
Mitch Mustain - 4.90.4.93
Derek Simmons -5.17/5.19
Malcolm Smith - 4.51/4.45
Tyron Smith - 5.00/4.93

Bench press, 225 lbs, # of reps

Ausberry - 23
Heberer - 38
Lewis - 31
T. Smith -31
Johnson -20
M. Smith - 28
Morgan - 28
Simmons - 29
Mustain - 18
Gable - 22

Unofficial 20-yard shuttle times

Morgan. -4.45
M. Smith - 4.62
Wright - 4.32
Gable - 4.67
Johnson -4.29

Unofficial 60-yard shuttle times

Gable - 12.27
Johnson -11.30
Wright - 11.60
M. Smith - 11.93
Bradford - 11.70
Morgan. - 12.40 (with a slip)
http://wearesc.com/news/story.php?article=4220 and also http://usctrojans.cstv.com/blog/2011...-40-times.html and http://usctrojans.cstv.com/blog/2011...nch-press.html
Casey and Ronald Johnson ran about the same times as at the combine and Bradford's electronic time was a little slower. Ausberry, Smith and Morgan's times were really good (and appear to be accurate since the 3 combine participants' times were about the same or slower than at the combine). With that said Ausberry and Morgan are not very good football players and are therefore a real long shot to get drafted. Malcolm Smith on the other hand may have boosted his stock a bit. He actually made some plays when he was healthy.
TailbackU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Locker had a good pro day workout - went 40-42

Also heard Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller talking him up saying his major issue was his footwork which is a correctable flaw. Both seemed to think his performance really helped and were talking him up to the Redskins at 10.
Sarkisian sort of leaked it out that there are two teams that are very interested and from what i can piece together it's Tennessee and Jacksonville. That may be nothing more than an opinion so take it for what it's worth.

I thought the throwing session went well. A couple of the medium range throws the receviers had to extend to make the catch but overall i think Locker answered any question there may be about footwork and accuracy. Ironically the two balls that receivers didnt catch were nice balls in the 60 yd range that they just couldnt get to.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shareece Wright may be badly injured on his pro day
Quote:
Shareece Wright/CB/USC was injured @pro-day. His foot was caught during one of the drills and Wright said he heard something go "pop"
Awful. I hope the kid recovers.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

^
hope Wright is ok he's a heck of a competitior.

Most everyone was impressed with Locker's pro day, scripted as it was. Almost everyone except Charley Casserly and Mike Lombardi who are steadfast that Locker is nothing more than a 3rd or 4th round pick. I'm having a hard time understanding their claims that Gabbert is a top 5 pick and Locker somehow a bum, maybe it's me but put these guys out to pasture, the sooner the better.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailbackU View Post
Casey and Ronald Johnson ran about the same times as at the combine and Bradford's electronic time was a little slower. Ausberry, Smith and Morgan's times were really good (and appear to be accurate since the 3 combine participants' times were about the same or slower than at the combine). With that said Ausberry and Morgan are not very good football players and are therefore a real long shot to get drafted. Malcolm Smith on the other hand may have boosted his stock a bit. He actually made some plays when he was healthy.
Thanks for sharing that!

Tyron Smith to the Cowboys. Lock and load.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TailbackU
Rookie

TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TailbackU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From USC Athletic department twitter:

Quote:
After initial medical evaluation, no apparent ligament damage to Shareece Wright's left knee. Appears to be pulled hamstring.
Hopefully that's all it is.
TailbackU is offline   Reply With Quote