Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:59 AM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.
I'm pretty sure that most of clements' guaranteed money is paid up in the first couple years.

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:08 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have cap room now but come 2 years from now those rookie contracts of Davis, Smith, etc will start adding up, and just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.
What a moronic statement. If your a fan of how much money your team rather than the team, your watching the wrong sport. You belong in the stock market. No one switches teams just because their team is in salary cap hell. I just might put this in my sig for most MORONIC post this year..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog4977 View Post
Yes I do...
*rolls eyes*
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well deserved contract by Gore, congrats man. I as a Rams fan look forward to the contests in the future.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
gang_green03
Rookie

gang_green03 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not a bad contract for the Niners. Even though he's injury prone its not really a huge deal. Great for Gore though and I'm glad he got it. One of my favorite RBs.
gang_green03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good move, smart move by 9ers, to sign the franchise runningback to a good deal.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

I still back my statements about Gore. Comparing Gore to Williams...Not only does Gore have a better o-line but an easier division so don't play that game.
Holy Jesus if you can't see that Gore is better than "Cadillac"....you have either never seen him play or are as stupid as your posts suggest.

Quote:
You have cap room now but come 2 years from now those rookie contracts of Davis, Smith, etc will start adding up, and just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.
You're an idiot. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschnarr View Post
I'm pretty sure that most of clements' guaranteed money is paid up in the first couple years.
This is correct...his cap hit this year is over 11 million and it goes down in future years.

Overall you just seem to hate the 49ers for making all the smart moves you wish your FO would make. Frank Gore in the 3rd round after Carnell williams was picked 5th....ouch.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
Anyone else feel like the 49ers just gave an extension to the 4th best RB in the NFC West?
gore> james, at least last year.

Jackson> Gore > Alexander > the edge.

IMO, of course. but those are 4 killer running backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFC West has some of the best backs in the league.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote