Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My buddy said Buffalo Wild Wings showed Wrestlemania last year, is that true? I've seen them have TNA on before, maybe its just ours, idk. Just wondering.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really not excited for 'Mania this year, WWE has been pretty crap recently. I'll watch it just for tradition.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taker - Triple H greatest end ever...the match was ehhh though

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder who's idea it was to have a match that has Snooki in it follow HHH-Taker
Old 04-03-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was the finish?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really wwe. You should have ended WM with taker-HHH not have snooki after them.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snooki's whole offense was handsprings which was shocking.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Snooki's whole offense was handsprings which was shocking.
It was...she might could actually wrestle?

Old 04-03-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
It was...she might could actually wrestle?
She did a back hand spring splash in the corner like Kelly Kelly does and then a handspring splash to finish Mccool off that was literally it

OH and now I am rooting for MIZ to win even more for having that awesome intro with Nas hate me now in the background.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
She did a back hand spring splash in the corner like Kelly Kelly does and then a handspring splash to finish Mccool off that was literally it

OH and now I am rooting for MIZ to win even more for having that awesome intro with Nas hate me now in the background.
I missed it. My stream just went out *cries*

Old 04-03-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't even find a good stream to watch it

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo glad Cody beat Rey :)

I hate that Bryan/Sheamus was bumped off the card.

I also hate that Del Rio didn't beat Edge.

The Snooki match being after Taker/HHH was for the crowd to rest. It happens often enough.. for example, Ric Flair/Shawn Michaels was followed by a Diva's Tag Match.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

19-0 Ftw!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear WWE...time to end the annonymous GM deal.interesting at first now just lame
Old 04-04-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really disliked wrestlemania. They didn't build up any talent but Cody Rhodes. Having Orton "injured" would have allowed cm punk to win without hurting orton so I see no reason he couldn't have won. The Del Rio/Edge match was stupid to me. I am glad the Miz kept the title and obviously I love anything the Rock does but I was really not pleased.

I just need to realize that I am not the target audience they are catering to. Most people love just seeing face after face win. I prefer interesting storylines...oh well.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have just come to terms that the Attitude Era was the peak of wrestling and it will never be as good again.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have just come to terms that the Attitude Era was the peak of wrestling and it will never be as good again.
Im not someone who is trying to compare because there is none. The Attitude Era was the ****. However, even within the PG format, you can write interesting storylines. It is clear the crowd has already turned on Cena because they are unwilling to everyone have their big cash cows turn heel, even if it would be cool and probably profitable. If Cena had won the belt and not turned heel, other than Orton, there really wasn't anyone to fight for the title and don't say The Rock. They just misuse their younger talent and just hope that people will continue to love Orton and Cena winning all the time in the same ways.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were four good or decent matches, Edge/Del Rio, Mysterio/Rhodes, Punk/Orton, and HHH/Undertaker. Of those three the only really good one was the Undertaker and Triple H match. Those other three were alright, but not really Wrestlemania material. The storylines were trash through the whole show except Triple H and Undertaker, and that's because they were allowed to book the whole thing through themselves. Having a major title start off a show in a short time limit was dumb. Del Rio's loss is now four straight losses for the winner of the Royal Rumble. How are they going to book that thing as being important when the winner fights first on the most important ppv and has lost four straight times?

The Lawler/ Cole match was not only far too long but had a really stupid ending. How did they over think something so simple? Cole gets beat up for five minutes, Stone Cold stunners him, they drink beer, and that's the end.

The Miz also once agains gets booked weak. Not only has he been an after thought during the whole Cena/Rock feud, but he wasn't even on the damn poster for Wrestlemania. The damn champion of the most prestigious title in your company isn't even on the poster of the biggest event on the year. He also came out first, and then got his ass beat after once again winning only due to someone else interfering. This is the champion holding the most prestigious belt. Would it kill them to just have someone go over clean against Cena?

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

I think the biggest problem is that the writers are so nervous to potentially weaken Orton or Cena in the eyes of fans. Even if a guy is at the top of the heap, you have to have him lose sometimes to put over other guys. You can't just continually shove Orton and Cena down the fans throats and not build anyone else up. Wrestlemania was a perfect opportunity to give a nice little push to Del Rio, The Miz, Punk, Daniel Bryan, etc. There is just no originality-Every heel is inferior to the face and will only win if they cheat/receive help from someone else. What the writers need to realize is that top guys become the top guys by beating other top guys (I know that sounded moronic, but it makes sense).

Just look at Orton v. Punk-Orton was "hobbled" prior to the match and could have easily lost without losing any of his aura. You have a long match where both kick out of finishers and Orton is tough as hell as Punk continues working on the leg yet ultimately succumbs to all the damage on him. They could have even had the ref get knocked down and punk use his wrench again to make it more unfair for Orton, but noooooooo. The RKO is the most powerful maneuver in the history of the world
Old 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed it, purely because I love WM, but they really need to come up with some more interesting story lines. I was glad to see Taker go 19-0 and it was a great match but the fact they were pretty much sleeping for the last 10 mins was a bit ****. I miss the days of street fights, thumb tacks, steel cages, hell in a cell, boiler room brawls. They should just make it a little but more extreme and get rid of Alex Reilly, that would make everything better. Still plenty of Stunners, a Rock Bottom, a People's Elbow and quite possibly the world sexiest woman Trish Stratus will always make me smile.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Is that Mexican dude debuting tonight or what.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please tell me Stone Cold is gonna kill Micheal Cole tonight
Old 04-04-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of the Attitude Era was awful. People only remember the good.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

SinCara intro failed

Old 04-04-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Sin Cara Intro was fine I really didn't see the fail.