Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finished season 4 of Dexter. WTF!!!(yes i know i am way behind)

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Season four was awesome!

Last edited by Nalej : 03-28-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Nalej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
"Would you crackers like to hear about the time I saw the Loch Ness Monster?"
"Well it was about that time that I notice this girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the prehistoric era."
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What in the hell are you guys talking about? Haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shameless season finale was pretty awesome.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Would you crackers like to hear about the time I saw the Loch Ness Monster?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
"Well it was about that time that I notice this girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the prehistoric era."
"The monster bent down and said..... I need about tree 50"
Old 04-01-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Firefly and Serenity so epic.

I know some have said they didn't like Serenity as well but I loved it I'm getting ready to add it to my DVD queue on Netflix for round two.

I think I'm going to start Dollhouse next on my Joss Whedon fest Buffy,Angel,Firefly and now Dollhouse good times.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
pete_norm
Rookie

pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pete_norm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are the first 14 minutes of the first episode of Game of Thrones. Just 13 more days to wait...

pete_norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just finished Firefly and Serenity so epic.

I know some have said they didn't like Serenity as well but I loved it I'm getting ready to add it to my DVD queue on Netflix for round two.

I think I'm going to start Dollhouse next on my Joss Whedon fest Buffy,Angel,Firefly and now Dollhouse good times.
The only reason people don't like Serenity is because they kill off Wash, making it almost impossible to continue the series later on with any success because that character made so many things work throughout the show's run.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch The Killing last night? Pretty good.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Anyone else gonna watch this show?

Yes, I watched it last night. It was very good.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The only reason people don't like Serenity is because they kill off Wash, making it almost impossible to continue the series later on with any success because that character made so many things work throughout the show's run.
Joss Whedon pretty much always kills off a star or two. I went in to the show and movie expecting it I didn't know it would be Wash but still.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Started Dollhouse not really feeling it. I'm normally glued to anything Whedon puts out so I won't give up just yet.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first five or six episodes of Dollhouse are kinda meh. It really picks up in the second half of season 1 and season 2 is great.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:49 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Edit: Season four was awesome!
It was my personal favorite. It's one of the only ones they didn't completely f the season finale.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:50 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Shameless season finale was pretty awesome.
Depressing as **** if you ask me.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Phineas and Ferb is great.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else given Camelot a go? Been solid so far without being outstanding. A lot of potential there though!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's okay.. it isn't great but it's okay.

Game of Thrones soon fellas! Boom!

Old 04-17-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Game of Thrones TONIGHT!

Old 04-17-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SO GIDDY for GoT!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GoT was ******* badass.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

You can stream Sons of Anarchy on Netflix now I think I'm going to start it soonish.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can stream Sons of Anarchy on Netflix now I think I'm going to start it soonish.
i just finished the first season. holy ****.

im ridiculously addicted haha
Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Just got done with the pilot good stuff.