Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
????? Check the attendence for last 5 years with Warriors and they are a borderline top 10 team. Which is remarkable for a team that has had 2 playoff apperences in the last 18 seasons. Best fanbase in the bay area.

Love the Warriors beating the Lakers but it is another meaningless April win by a franchise that loves to do it when they have been knocked out of the playoff race months ago. Good thing is it gives Bob Fitzgerald (Warriors announcer) something to shill about for the final few games in attempt to sell season tickets. /Bitter Warriors fan is bitter.
I just can't understand why the fans were so quiet at the end of the game where you are beating the Lakers. Sure, it's a meaningless game - but it's the most meaningful thing you are doing right now.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:34 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I just can't understand why the fans were so quiet at the end of the game where you are beating the Lakers. Sure, it's a meaningless game - but it's the most meaningful thing you are doing right now.
I'll be honest I was surprised as well. I was at the gym and I kept turning the volume up on the little TV because I was waiting for the arena to explode. I think it is the same problem as when the 2000 Kings would roll through and a lot of people would turn their tickets for a quick buck (upper deck tickets were going for close to $100). What's funny is that the place is rocking when they beat up on teams like Raptors or Minnesota.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the fact that the Knicks are going to play either the Heat or Celtics in the first round. That scares me.

I wish we went up against the Bulls. I really wanted the Bulls.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't like the fact that the Knicks are going to play either the Heat or Celtics in the first round. That scares me.

Knock out 1 in the 1st round and the other in the 2nd.

Problem solved. :)
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
I'll be honest I was surprised as well. I was at the gym and I kept turning the volume up on the little TV because I was waiting for the arena to explode. I think it is the same problem as when the 2000 Kings would roll through and a lot of people would turn their tickets for a quick buck (upper deck tickets were going for close to $100). What's funny is that the place is rocking when they beat up on teams like Raptors or Minnesota.
My friend who was at the game said that half of the crowd were Laker fans. Not surprizing, the Lakers are a pretty popular team throughout Cali.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warriors know how to win when it doesn't count...Monta <3

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Derrick Rose and the rest of the Bulls on clinching the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference. Coach Thibs has done a great job this year with these guys.

I am really excited for the playoffs to start!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I'd much rather play the Celtics than the Heat or Bulls. The Bulls look like a well-oiled machine right now and Billups against Rose would be a disaster.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure has been a long time since I've seen the Bulls as the #1 seed. I'm gonna let this one soak in for a bit.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I'd much rather play the Celtics than the Heat or Bulls. The Bulls look like a well-oiled machine right now and Billups against Rose would be a disaster.
Billups wouldn't be on Rose. I'm guessing we'd go small backcourt against them and have Dougie and Anthony Carter on Rose. Billups would defend the 2.

I love the Bulls defense, and I love Asix in particular off the bench, but I just don't think they have enough firepower on offense to beat us. We match up very well with them.

And our system is built to beat them. The way we spread the floor with 3 point shooters, it attacks their defense and creates lanes.

The Bulls would be the best team in the league if they just had that second scoring threat. But they don't. I fear them moving forward, but this year I think we can take them.

But its a moot point anyway, bc we have to face Miami in all likelihood then Boston if we even get past Miami.

We have a tough road ahead of us.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is like something you see in an all star game:

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose having a nice 1st half in Orlando...Bulls shooting 64% but pesky Magic hanging tough.

I am puzzled how we are almost tied on the boards when Howard isnt playing?

Old 04-10-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

To end the half Boozer with an ugly ******* airball, and Nelson drains a half court shot to get the Magic within one at 50-49. I am sure Thibs is ripping them a new asshole right now for giving up at shot.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HEY! The Heat beat the Celtics! U know whats coming???? BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT AND GO **** YOURSELVES! Good day.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a terrible feeling about the playoffs.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I have a terrible feeling about the playoffs.
Me too... All my nightmares and fears will be realized when the Heat are standing with the trophy victorious over the Lakers.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Me too... All my nightmares and fears will be realized when the Heat are standing with the trophy victorious over the Lakers.
Why would you even say something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
You misspelled Bulls.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You misspelled Bulls.
Exactly my friend! And Lakers is spelled Thunder. :)

Old 04-11-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Exactly my friend! And Lakers is spelled Thunder. :)
I'm not gonna lie, if it was Thunder-Bulls in the championship, I wouldn't care who won.

Ok, that is a lie, I'd want the Bulls to win badly. But of all the teams I would hate the least for beating the Bulls in a championship, the Thunder would be it.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Again I can't help but agree again. I'm probably the biggest Rose & Durant homer as can be & I stuck with Chicago even after MJ left. So Sunday was an insanely good Sunday for me.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Again I can't help but agree again. I'm probably the biggest Rose & Durant homer as can be & I stuck with Chicago even after MJ left. So Sunday was an insanely good Sunday for me.
You will enjoy this greatly...

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=10&t=1101845
Old 04-11-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhhhhhh, the two seed!!!!!! Woo hoo, u know whats coming, everyone but the Lakers, Bulls, and Spurs, BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT. And for the Lakers, Bulls, and Spurs, u better be ready!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Charlie Villanueva needs some anger managementt. Needing an assistant coach to run up the tunnel to prevent u from getting ur ass kicked is pathetic. KG annoys the crap out of me cuz I hate the Cetics, but dude was right about Charlie V.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

WOAH! Tripple Post.....but I just saw that the Eastern conference playoffs are set, so lets get some predictions for the east. Who should I pick? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

(1) Bulls over (8) Pacers in 4.
Its not about whether or not the Bulls will win this series, its more about whether they will sweep or not.

(4) Magic over (5) Hawks in 5.
I know the Hawks took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season. But the Magic wiped the floor with the Hawks last year in the playoffs. I look for more of that.

(3) Celtics over (6) Knicks in 7.
Another tough, tough, tough first round matchup in the first for the Celtics. I think they pull it out tho, but tiring them for the Heat or 76ers, and lets face it I am picking the Heat.

(2) Heat over (7) 76ers in 5.
In 2006, the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals, do u know what seed we were? Thats right.......the 2!

(1) Bulls over (4) Magic in 6.
Tough series, but Boozer, Noah, Kurt Thomas, and the Bulls solid post players find a way to stop Howard. Plus, the Bulls have D-Rose....that helps a lot I'd say.

(2) Heat over (3) Celtics in 6.
Would I go anyway else? I think our win yesterday will give us a lot of confidence. We not only beat them, we spanked them. Gave us belief we can beat those bastards! Plus, I seriously think a long Knicks series in the first round will take a lot out of the Celtics.

(2) Heat over (1) Bulls in 7.
Once again....of course I am saying this. Of course I am bias. But I don't care that we were 0-3 against them. IDC that they are basically the Celtics Jr. with a much, much, much better and less douchier point guard. We can do it! I really have no other reaso other than we have D-Wade, who has a Finals MVP under his belt. And say it with me: BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW THE **** DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT!