Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maaan i really don't know what i want the Kings to do in this draft. There really isn't anyone that stands out to me that fills a need. Brandon Knight could be nice, we could have the luxury of bringing him along slowly and eventually pushing Beno out the door. This would give us a great looking 3 headed monster in the backcourt for years to come but i'm not sure if it's our most pressing issue. I also kind of like the idea of bringing in Kanter because if (big if) he and Demarcus pan out that would just be a ridiculous looking frontcourt. If we get either of these two guys, and manage to somehow get Tayshaun Prince i really like the look of that roster moving forward.

But good god i would do things to see Kyrie Irving in a Kings uni.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think bringing in Kanter would be trouble for Cousins. Kanter just works so much harder I can see Cousins creating self alienation. Also in the long term neither is great away from the basket so they would kind of be clogging the lane which is fine for a team like the Lakers with Kobe, but for the Kings and Tyreke in particular you don't want to clog the lane. IMO you are right on Knight as you need a PG who can shoot and play off ball alongside Reke and Thornton, also SF could be looked at as Donte Greene will never develop. Marcus Morris is interesting because he can play the 3 or 4, same goes for Terrence Jones. Kawhi Leonard would be a nice pick up in a trade down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Dream Scernio for the Cavs is

Harrison Barnes or Derrick Williams with the 1st pick
Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight with 2nd Top 10 Pick

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So UGA lost both Leslie and Thompkins to the Draft. I'm thinking we might be losing Mark Fox next year. Improving the program here and putting players in the NBA looks awfully good on his resume. Other colleges are going to be really interested if UGA plays well next year.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I think bringing in Kanter would be trouble for Cousins. Kanter just works so much harder I can see Cousins creating self alienation. Also in the long term neither is great away from the basket so they would kind of be clogging the lane which is fine for a team like the Lakers with Kobe, but for the Kings and Tyreke in particular you don't want to clog the lane. IMO you are right on Knight as you need a PG who can shoot and play off ball alongside Reke and Thornton, also SF could be looked at as Donte Greene will never develop. Marcus Morris is interesting because he can play the 3 or 4, same goes for Terrence Jones. Kawhi Leonard would be a nice pick up in a trade down.
Yeah i see what you're saying with Kanter, to be honest i haven't thought about him much till the last few days so i don't know huge amounts about him. Yeah SF is an obvious need, its just i don't really feel any of the guys available to us in that 4-9 range really provide us value with what we're trying to do. I think we're pretty much locked into our core of Cousins, Evans, Thornton (we better re-sign him) and i think that gives us enough scorers and creators if everything works out. What i want from the SF spot is a lockdown defender who will run the break and hit the 3 with some consistency. So i'd say with my limited knowledge that would knock out Jones and Morris, and with a quick look at Leonard probably him too. So really what i'm saying is if we can't get Knight, any ideas for that 3 spot?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget with the lottery you could potentially be picking in the 4-7 range, but say you were to have the #3 pick you would be guaranteed a stud regardless. Derrick Williams, Kyrie, and Brandon Knight right there are 3 players the Kings would take. If youo are in that 4-7 range and miss out on Knight, Kemba would probably be the next pick.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Don't forget with the lottery you could potentially be picking in the 4-7 range, but say you were to have the #3 pick you would be guaranteed a stud regardless. Derrick Williams, Kyrie, and Brandon Knight right there are 3 players the Kings would take. If youo are in that 4-7 range and miss out on Knight, Kemba would probably be the next pick.
I really don't want a 5'10 shooting guard but.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I really don't want a 5'10 shooting guard but.
Kemba's PG skills are better than Knight's right now.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mostly because he has PG skills at all. Knight is so overrated.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

eh, i guess the size thing scares me, with Tyreke showing he can be a very good defender in this league and Thornton showing some effort on that end of the floor as well i feel if we slot Kemba Walker in it will kind of take away from one of our potential strengths. And anyway, with our 3 guard rotation pretty set for at least next year it's not like Knight has to come in straight away and get major minutes, couple this with the fact he's only 18 (Kemba being what? 20?) i think there is definitely a chance to bring him in and let him improve slowly.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Mostly because he has PG skills at all. Knight is so overrated.
Knight definitely has some PG skills he's just not good at penetrating and dishing, he'll be great with pick and roll's though. I look at him like a young Chauncey Billups, he already has that clutch gene.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really sure what PHX will look to do in the draft we have so many wings who can become FA that may be the option, but a PF who can post people up is at the top of Gentry's wishlist

Nash - Brooks - Dowdell
Dudley - Childress - Carter
Hill - Pietrus
Frye - Warrick
Gortat - Fropez

potential FA in Bold

Last edited by fenikz : 04-12-2011 at 07:18 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I read and article on NBA.com and David Aldridge said that one Eastern Conference scout said he could be from 23-26. Another scout said he maybe is 21-22.

If he is 21-22 is he still a 1st rounder?
He should definitely get into the lottery based on his defense alone. Defense is something that almost always translates into the NBA, and in a weak draft like this, teams would rather have him than a boom or bust player. Good size, plays hard, and blocks shots on command. Now would you rather have him or Jimmer?

Quote:
If the Cavs cand land Derrick Williams and Kemba/Knight or Kyrie and Burks/Morris I still think those could be great building blocks. Of course though they could really screw things up and go Vessely and Jimmer :)
I don't know why you have such a disdain for Vesely. You said it was because he reminds you of every other soft international player out there, but he is not soft at all.

Kemba and Knight aren't going to be there by the time the Cavs second 1st rounder comes up. No one is locked in yet for the 2nd Cavs pick yet. The 1st will be either Williams or Irving.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Teams are just amazed by Vesely's length and athleticism, if he were an American player he wouldnt' have this hype. The fact is that he has an underdeveloped post game, isn't overly skilled on the perimeter for a Euro, and needs to gain weight. I don't see how he's any different from a Hakeem Warrick. I'll take Donatas over him any day. Donatas not only is taller but he has a sleak perimter game/handle, and already has more develop post moves. I honestly can't see how Vesely is a better prospect than Yi. Yi was taller, stronger, and more skilled and we have seen how mediocre he has been in the NBA.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
He should definitely get into the lottery based on his defense alone. Defense is something that almost always translates into the NBA, and in a weak draft like this, teams would rather have him than a boom or bust player. Good size, plays hard, and blocks shots on command. Now would you rather have him or Jimmer?
Gotta take the defense here. I'll take a 10-15-3, 3 being blocks, every night from my young power forward over the jump shooter that couldn't guard Courtney Vandersloot.

I think Jimmer may stick, but he has to find the right situation. He needs to be JJ Redick.

I can see the obviously comparision between Biyombo and Ibaka. I want the next Ibaka, not the next Redick.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are Herb Pope's chances of being drafted? I know he's a problem child, but the kid has legit talent.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People always doubt euro players. When a euro player turns into Darko Milicic they say "see, I told you so!", when a euro player turns into Pau Gasol, they just ignore that there are any good euro players.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Teams are just amazed by Vesely's length and athleticism, if he were an American player he wouldnt' have this hype. The fact is that he has an underdeveloped post game, isn't overly skilled on the perimeter for a Euro, and needs to gain weight. I don't see how he's any different from a Hakeem Warrick. I'll take Donatas over him any day. Donatas not only is taller but he has a sleak perimter game/handle, and already has more develop post moves. I honestly can't see how Vesely is a better prospect than Yi. Yi was taller, stronger, and more skilled and we have seen how mediocre he has been in the NBA.
Yeah he has flaws just, but so does every other prospect, but you have to focus on the strengths sometimes too. He could play three positions in the NBA. Warrick isn't really a good comparison since Vesely can shoot better, and plays harder. It's hard to compare NBA players to international players though. And Vesely and Yi are 2 different players, so I don't see why he would be brought up. Being taller, and stronger than another player doesn't make them better. Yi plays way too soft, and was over-hyped for being 7-feet and Chinese.

And it's not true that if he was an American he wouldn't have all this hype. Scouts know what they're looking at when they watch his game. Basketball is basketball.

Last edited by Docta : 04-12-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shelvin Mack & Chris Singleton are both going pro. Mack is not hiring an agent though. Terrence Jennings will test the water as well.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 04-13-2011 at 05:14 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Williams is going pro and hiring an agent. This is some great news finally. Selby has officially declared & Klay Thompson is leaning towards coming out.

Duke Blue Devils

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 04-14-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay Im not sure who will be coming out. But so far here is two cents for the Bulls.

1: I was wrong earlier in the season, Watson has done an admirable job backing up Rose. I'm happy to have him.

2: Any position could still use a player but backup SF is a place that doesnt have anyone that Thibs trusts to play D. This is evidenced by Deng playing 39 minutes a game.

3: Big Sexy is awesome, but im unsure if he will return next year. Plus Boozer isn't getting any younger so a Big with some post moves is always a plus.

4: As everyone knows SG is a position of weakness. Sadly there isnt a player in the bottom half of the draft I would look at as a starter caliber player there. Regardless, maybe someone with heavy potential declares or there could be a guy that the Bulls really like there.

I dont have an ideal mock for the Bulls, but here are a couple pick ups who could be sent down to the D-League to get minutes next year.

28: Jordan Williams PF/C: Im not sure if he will be here, and personally I doubt it. But I visited two other sites that when I averaged his draft position out it was in this range. He would give us another big body who can score and rebound.

30:Travis Leslie SG/SF: I dunno about him. He has freak athleticism and has a high motor. He is more of a project, but at 30 and with players already in place I feel that taking a chance on what appears to be a player with a high motor and ability to make those game changing motivational dunks and blocks is worth it.

2nd rounder: Demetri McCamey PG: I know, I know, I said it was unnecessary to grab a PG. But in the Mid-late second DMac has the tools to be a solid backup PG.

Some others to chew on: Tyler Honeycutt SF, Marshon Brooks SG, Justin Harper PF: He reminds me of Ryan Anderson and I think having someone like him on your team would be a huge asset., Jeremy Tyler PF, Chris Singleton SF/PF.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Selby is a moron.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Okay Im not sure who will be coming out. But so far here is two cents for the Bulls.

1: I was wrong earlier in the season, Watson has done an admirable job backing up Rose. I'm happy to have him.

2: Any position could still use a player but backup SF is a place that doesnt have anyone that Thibs trusts to play D. This is evidenced by Deng playing 39 minutes a game.

3: Big Sexy is awesome, but im unsure if he will return next year. Plus Boozer isn't getting any younger so a Big with some post moves is always a plus.

4: As everyone knows SG is a position of weakness. Sadly there isnt a player in the bottom half of the draft I would look at as a starter caliber player there. Regardless, maybe someone with heavy potential declares or there could be a guy that the Bulls really like there.

I dont have an ideal mock for the Bulls, but here are a couple pick ups who could be sent down to the D-League to get minutes next year.

28: Jordan Williams PF/C: Im not sure if he will be here, and personally I doubt it. But I visited two other sites that when I averaged his draft position out it was in this range. He would give us another big body who can score and rebound.

30:Travis Leslie SG/SF: I dunno about him. He has freak athleticism and has a high motor. He is more of a project, but at 30 and with players already in place I feel that taking a chance on what appears to be a player with a high motor and ability to make those game changing motivational dunks and blocks is worth it.

2nd rounder: Demetri McCamey PG: I know, I know, I said it was unnecessary to grab a PG. But in the Mid-late second DMac has the tools to be a solid backup PG.

Some others to chew on: Tyler Honeycutt SF, Marshon Brooks SG, Justin Harper PF: He reminds me of Ryan Anderson and I think having someone like him on your team would be a huge asset., Jeremy Tyler PF, Chris Singleton SF/PF.
Singleton I think would be an excellent pick for the Bulls. Defensively he can guard the 3 or 4 very well, he would be the perfect backup for Deng. Just don't ever have him in there with Deng at the same time though as Singleton will never be an even decent scorer in the NBA IMO. Harper is the guy I've been mocking to you in the first for a while now even pre tournament. With guys like Noah, Boozer, and Gibson you could definitely benefit from than stretch 4 who can clear the lane out for Rose and run the pick and roll with. Not quite sure where Jordan Williams fits in with you. Obviously you want as many big bodies as you can in the NBA but I don't see there being a big role for him in Chicago in the short or long term. His strengths are his size, rebounding, and interior toughness, you already have guys with that in Noah, Boozer, Gibson, and Asik. Norris Cole and Shelvin Mack are two guys who could be targeted as well as they are nice backups to Rose and can play off ball as well. I do like what Watson has done though.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Josh Selby is a moron.
Probably the wrong decision, but he will go in the 1st round.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Kawhi Leonard is going pro & will hire an agent. I think I could live with Harper to the Bulls :) More Richmond kids in the league please.

Duke Blue Devils