Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
(1) Bulls over (4) Magic in 6.
Tough series, but Boozer, Noah, Kurt Thomas, and the Bulls solid post players find a way to stop Howard. Plus, the Bulls have D-Rose....that helps a lot I'd say.
This series scares me a lot. Magic played us really tough in Orlando. We barely escaped there the other day and they didn't even have Howard. Maybe I am just pessimistic, but someone else is going to have to step up and help Derrick. He has been the Bulls the last month or more, but there is no way he is winning the title by himself. I think we can get to the Conference Finals. Anything thing less than that would be a dissapointment on a tremendous season.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Beasley just embarrassed Jared Dudley like I have never seen a defender been embarrassed.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls vs. Thunder in the Finals plz.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WOAH! Tripple Post.....but I just saw that the Eastern conference playoffs are set, so lets get some predictions for the east. Who should I pick? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

(1) Bulls over (8) Pacers in 4.
Its not about whether or not the Bulls will win this series, its more about whether they will sweep or not.

(4) Magic over (5) Hawks in 5.
I know the Hawks took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season. But the Magic wiped the floor with the Hawks last year in the playoffs. I look for more of that.

(3) Celtics over (6) Knicks in 7.
Another tough, tough, tough first round matchup in the first for the Celtics. I think they pull it out tho, but tiring them for the Heat or 76ers, and lets face it I am picking the Heat.

(2) Heat over (7) 76ers in 5.
In 2006, the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals, do u know what seed we were? Thats right.......the 2!

(1) Bulls over (4) Magic in 6.
Tough series, but Boozer, Noah, Kurt Thomas, and the Bulls solid post players find a way to stop Howard. Plus, the Bulls have D-Rose....that helps a lot I'd say.

(2) Heat over (3) Celtics in 6.
Would I go anyway else? I think our win yesterday will give us a lot of confidence. We not only beat them, we spanked them. Gave us belief we can beat those bastards! Plus, I seriously think a long Knicks series in the first round will take a lot out of the Celtics.

(2) Heat over (1) Bulls in 7.
Once again....of course I am saying this. Of course I am bias. But I don't care that we were 0-3 against them. IDC that they are basically the Celtics Jr. with a much, much, much better and less douchier point guard. We can do it! I really have no other reaso other than we have D-Wade, who has a Finals MVP under his belt. And say it with me: BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW THE **** DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT!

No explanations on account of laziness. Mine is extremely similar.

Bulls over Pacers in 4
Magic over Hawks in 5
Celtics over Knicks in 7
Heat over Sixers in 6

Bulls over Magic in 7
Heat over Celtics in 6

Heat over Bulls in 7 :(

Edit- I guess it's the exact same, with no upsets. Wow I'm lame.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Michael Beasley just embarrassed Jared Dudley like I have never seen a defender been embarrassed.
Clearly you have never seen Kevin Love play.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No explanations on account of laziness. Mine is extremely similar.

Bulls over Pacers in 4
Magic over Hawks in 5
Celtics over Knicks in 7
Heat over Sixers in 6

Bulls over Magic in 7
Heat over Celtics in 6

Heat over Bulls in 7 :(

Edit- I guess it's the exact same, with no upsets. Wow I'm lame.
There is one big upset, but great picks! And there are a couple differnces. I have the Heat in 5 instead of 6 in the first and Bulls over Magic in 6. But yeah, no major differences.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be comfortable picking the Knicks over the Celtics.. Those old man legs are gonna get tired.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'd be comfortable picking the Knicks over the Celtics.. Those old man legs are gonna get tired.

I came close to taking that. Then I realized their 3rd best player was a washed up PG who thinks he's 50000x better than he is.

I don't think the Celtics are going to have a problem with fatigue though they know how to rest their legs throughout the season, if they still had Perkins I would have picked them to win it all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooo Bynum goes down. How are those Laker fans feeling right now? hahahah
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
Clearly you have never seen Kevin Love play.
Clearly you didn't see Jared Dudley get broke.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Bulls vs. Thunder in the Finals plz.
Yes please!!!
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Sooo Bynum goes down. How are those Laker fans feeling right now? hahahah
Completely and totally fine due to the fact that Bynum is the most confident about it. Had he came out and said he was worried, id be scared. But hes gone through PLENTY of these so I think he knows how it feels and he seems to feel he will be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are offended by what Kobe said during a game you really need to examine your life and start over.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its offensive, its wrong, its bad, and all that. I agree. But no way is it worth a $100K fine. No way is it worth being the other half of sportscenter which is looking more like CourtTV right now. Listen, it was the heat of the moment. He was pissed off. It happens in every game. And there are a lot of things said like that on any sport court, field, or pitch. Is this a big deal if Eric Dampier uttered those words? Nah, I don't think so. Yeah, its wrong, its offensive to some people, and its wrong. But no reason for a huge fine, no need to talk about it for like 30 minutes. These kind of things are said on every kind of sports played around the world. Uh, so Kobe was wrong to do that, but he isn't like a *** basher, a homphob, whatever. People need to get over themselves if they want Kobe's head over this.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its offensive, its wrong, its bad, and all that. I agree. But no way is it worth a $100K fine. No way is it worth being the other half of sportscenter which is looking more like CourtTV right now. Listen, it was the heat of the moment. He was pissed off. It happens in every game. And there are a lot of things said like that on any sport court, field, or pitch. Is this a big deal if Eric Dampier uttered those words? Nah, I don't think so. Yeah, its wrong, its offensive to some people, and its wrong. But no reason for a huge fine, no need to talk about it for like 30 minutes. These kind of things are said on every kind of sports played around the world. Uh, so Kobe was wrong to do that, but he isn't like a *** basher, a homphob, whatever. People need to get over themselves if they want Kobe's head over this.
Preach on preacher man!

****** Eric Dampier...

Besides, that's pocket change to Kobe, David Stern and the NBA corporate office can suck it.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

62-20! Great year for the Bulls!

Now we need Phoenix to knock off the Spurs.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out this amazing youtube comment, had me rofling

"imagine getting fined $100,000 for calling someone a ******...that would be ***"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall #1 seed!! How clutch.
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

So I don't feel like waiting. The West seems to be set as well. No explanations on the account of me being tired.

1 Spurs over 8 Grizzlies in 5.
4 Thunder over 5 Nuggets in 6.
3 Mavericks over 6 Blazers in 7.
2 Lakers over 7 Hornets in 4.

4 Thunder over 1 Spurs in 7.
2 Lakers over 3 Mavericks in 6.

2 Lakers over 4 Thunder in 7. I said this would be the Western Confrence final at the beginning.

And of course....
2 Heat over 2 Lakers in 7. We'd have the homecourt bitches!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Completely and totally fine due to the fact that Bynum is the most confident about it. Had he came out and said he was worried, id be scared. But hes gone through PLENTY of these so I think he knows how it feels and he seems to feel he will be ok.
Yeah fair, and sorry i know you shouldn't laugh at injuries but as a Kings fan it's always nice to see some misfortune brought upon the Lakers.

And tonights game - Mr. Westfail, up by 3, with 4 seconds on the clock what do you do? foul maybe!? **** me.

Sooo i guess thats probably the last we see of Sacramento, strange for me being a fan but not a hometown fan, still sad, but i'll still be following the Royals or whatever. Really do feel for the hometown fans but, they looked shattered after that one. Classy display by the Laker fans in the building as well...
Old 04-14-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Yeah fair, and sorry i know you shouldn't laugh at injuries but as a Kings fan it's always nice to see some misfortune brought upon the Lakers.

And tonights game - Mr. Westfail, up by 3, with 4 seconds on the clock what do you do? foul maybe!? **** me.

Sooo i guess thats probably the last we see of Sacramento, strange for me being a fan but not a hometown fan, still sad, but i'll still be following the Royals or whatever. Really do feel for the hometown fans but, they looked shattered after that one. Classy display by the Laker fans in the building as well...
I still don't get why the hell they are moving. It just ain't right. To be the 3rd team in a 40 mile radius. To be a third team. They aren't even the Mets to the Yankees, or the Clippers to the Lakers. THEY ARE THE CLIPPERS TO THE CLIPPERS! I don't get the move to Anaheim. Maybe Vegas or something, but not to Anaheim. Remember in 03? I think it was when they took the Lakers to 7 in the Western Conference. ARCO was rocking. And now, they are a third team in a crowded city. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
I still don't get why the hell they are moving. It just ain't right. To be the 3rd team in a 40 mile radius. To be a third team. They aren't even the Mets to the Yankees, or the Clippers to the Lakers. THEY ARE THE CLIPPERS TO THE CLIPPERS! I don't get the move to Anaheim. Maybe Vegas or something, but not to Anaheim. Remember in 03? I think it was when they took the Lakers to 7 in the Western Conference. ARCO was rocking. And now, they are a third team in a crowded city. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
The money, basically. The Maloofs seem to be setting up some sort of Clippers 2.0 business model. Pretty sad really

EDIT: and by the money i mean the loan of course, which i've heard they're obligated to use to upgrade the Honda Center but i suspect they'll be using it to bail out other parts of their dying business empire.

Last edited by 7-11 : 04-14-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls 4, Pacers 0
Hawks 4, Magic 2
Heat 4, Sixers 0
Knicks 4, Celtics 2 LOLZ

Spurs 4, Grizzlies 3
Lakers 4, Hornets 1
Mavericks 4, Blazers 3
Thunder 4, Nuggets 3

Bulls 4, Hawks 1
Heat 4, Knicks 0

Thunder 4, Spurs 2
Mavericks 4, Lakers 3

Heat 4, Bulls 3
Thunder 4, Mavericks 3

Heat 4, Thunder 0

The bad guys win.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first I was wondering why what Kobe said was getting so much pub and wondered why it was a big deal but I dont know if anyone can confirm this but is the referee Kobe yelled at in fact, homosexual?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Maybe you all are homosexuals too!