Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
It is puzzling that's for sure. They are so secretive about everything pre-draft that it's hard to imagine how they would even have their list posted anywhere that someone could see it, let alone voluntarily showing it to the media. I sure hope they didn't screw up because if they did they lost a lot of leverage when they are trying to trade up and down the board.

I agree about some of those rankings. They are kind of typical but then there are the handful of unusual ones like you mentioned. The PFW guys could have just put them up in their own order. Those guys often have some strange ratings on players. They could have just made the numbers up or something. I hope that's all it is.
Yeah me too, but I don't know, maybe they printed off the player cards and strung them up but what really gets me are those numerical values.

It's clearly out of 10, and some kind of formula for each position to garner overall value.
It looks like a tool to grade a player overall, while in a positional list.

This is a very elusive smoke screen or a grade A **** up.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote