Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 04-17-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincy would never take a S over a QB or WR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Cincy would never take a S over a QB or WR
Their management is going to stand firm with Carson Palmer and they may not view, and I know I certainly don't, that Blaine Gabbert is worthy of the 4th overall pick. Receiver is a bit more debatable because of the talent of AJ Green but they do have Chad Johnson still on the roster along with Jerome Simpson and Jordan Shipley and they did spend their first round pick last year on a passing catching tight end.

Don't get pissy because I took the best available player and now you don't have any idea on who to take

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no problem with the scenario, just think its very unrealistic unless someone like Dallas moves up for PP at 4

Old 04-17-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Their management is going to stand firm with Carson Palmer and they may not view, and I know I certainly don't, that Blaine Gabbert is worthy of the 4th overall pick. Receiver is a bit more debatable because of the talent of AJ Green but they do have Chad Johnson still on the roster along with Jerome Simpson and Jordan Shipley and they did spend their first round pick last year on a passing catching tight end.

Don't get pissy because I took the best available player and now you don't have any idea on who to take
First of all, Marvin Lewis has already said that Carson Palmer is done in Cincinnati. He knows they need a quarterback. Whether they take Gabbert or not, I don't know, but they will get a QB somewhere along the line.

Second of all, Ochocinco is gone. Marvin has been taking shots at him all offseason and everyone knows that he won't be a Bengal for long. And even if by some miracle he is in the Bengals' long term plans, they still need another receiver. Simpson isn't that good and Shipley is nothing more than a slot receiver.

Lastly, PP isn't that much better than AJ, especially if he is playing safety. It takes away all of his press coverage ability and his athletic advantage. He is now just an athletic safety with good size. He's not quite the freak he was at corner.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ponder or Dalton will be the Bengals QB. I think even Kaepernick will garner attention from them.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Cleveland was really worried that AJ wouldnt last one more pick.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I would of selected him had i stayed at 5

Old 04-17-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In that case, bravo Cleveland!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats a solid move. AJ is one of the few players in this draft worth trading up for.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On behalf of the NFC West, thank u Cleveland for keeping Green and Fitzgerald off the same team Cleveland. U guys get an A already from us.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
footballfan098
Rookie

footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.

Anyone interested in moving up to 7?
footballfan098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Green would have been a wasted pick until they find a QB. That would be so much money tied into 2 receivers when you have no QB especially when the other receivers on roster aren't horrible. If they aren't going QB might as well go with an OLB as that's their biggest need.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, i didnt have interwebs access for a few days, good to see i didn't hold this bad boy up
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas wants to know if anyone wants to trade up. Hit me up via IRC or PM if you do.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the PP to the Bengals it does not make sense. They want to keep Jonathan Joseph and the Bengals hardly ever draft Safeties Marvin Lewis loves veteran safeties. With the Bengals offense in complete shambles they pass on a Franchise QB or #1 WR does not make sense to me.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Ward, you're killing me here! I understand teams wanting to trade around in the draft, but people should be working the PMs and trying to figure out contingency trades way in advance of their pick instead of waiting until they're on the clock and slowing down the draft process.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Come on Ward, you're killing me here! I understand teams wanting to trade around in the draft, but people should be working the PMs and trying to figure out contingency trades way in advance of their pick instead of waiting until they're on the clock and slowing down the draft process.
Yeah its annoying man. I've thrown some flyers out, it just doesn't seem like any1 even wants to trade up, everyone wants to trade down.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Yeah its annoying man. I've thrown some flyers out, it just doesn't seem like any1 even wants to trade up, everyone wants to trade down.
I'm guessing Ward isn't getting any luck either.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 04-17-2011 at 09:39 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't heard a thing from anyone, let him know, up to him since clock won't start for another 13 hours or so.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Guys and all teams, I think there are things u should know about Julio Jones. This guy seems kind of shady man. I mean look at this list I have obtained of all the things Jones has been rumored to a part of....

A prostitution ring.
Drug Smuggling.
17 Children out of wedlock
13 of 17 are confirmed half kitten, half human and 2 are confirmed as half man, half bear.....THATS RIGHT Beastality.
A prostitution ring.

And this is just a short list. I think u should all re-consider drafting him. Think of all these character concerns. Can he succeed in the NFL? It would be a real risk.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Guys and all teams, I think there are things u should know about Julio Jones. This guy seems kind of shady man. I mean look at this list I have obtained of all the things Jones has been rumored to a part of....

A prostitution ring.
Drug Smuggling.
17 Children out of wedlock
13 of 17 are confirmed half kitten, half human and 2 are confirmed as half man, half bear.....THATS RIGHT Beastality.
A prostitution ring.

And this is just a short list. I think u should all re-consider drafting him. Think of all these character concerns. Can he succeed in the NFL? It would be a real risk.
He wasnt in a prostitution ring because he didnt have to pay for sex. That many girls just wanted a piece of the man-beast.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I don't feel bad at all that the info I was given got changed. Am I messing that part of the story up? Weren't we told this would start Monday? It's possible that I ****** up that detail, because I don't pay close attention. Anyway, screw you all.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
I don't feel bad at all that the info I was given got changed. Am I messing that part of the story up? Weren't we told this would start Monday? It's possible that I ****** up that detail, because I don't pay close attention. Anyway, screw you all.
The first screw u all and it comes from the Cowboys............NICE! I love it. Heated exchanges, I love them. I love u Ward.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
In the Team Announcement/Rules thread Shane posted that the draft would start on the 16th, but it's okay, we still love you Ward.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yodapoop, the fact is, there's two reasons [at least in my humble opinion] why we're seeing lack of activity in people wanting to trade up.

First, obviously, in order to move up in the draft, a team would have to trade away selections in the later rounds since we cannot swap players. So, for a team to jump ahead of someone in the first round, the one wanting to move up would have to give up their first rounder (most likely) and one, if not several, draft choices later in the Draft. And I doubt most teams have the ability/means to do so.

Second, I think since there are no true, clear-cut All-Pro players [everyone has at least a small red flag, others have one the size of Barry Bonds' head], many teams are skeptical to move up since there is no real guarantee that their pick will be a great player in the NFL.

Again, it's just my opinion.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote