Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 04-25-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I think Mel Kiper would have done a much better job. I mean, you didn't even address our need at kicker, LS, and holder.

Wait, no QB? Terrible.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 04-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Personally I think Mel Kiper would have done a much better job. I mean, you didn't even address our need at kicker, LS, and holder.

Wait, no QB? Terrible.
Hey, Mel Kiper has great hair, give him that.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Rudolph is a pick that in the 2nd round it's just a no brainer. You have the #1 TE in the draft who can learn under maybe Tony for a year or two before he retires. He could still help out as a rookie bc Justin Pelle is solid, but nothing special.

Cecil Shorts the slot WR is a position of need bc Harry Douglas can not be counted on.

I love the pick of locke in the 6th round a great value and that type of HB is one we dont have bc Norwood can no longer stay healthy.

Clayborn isn't someone I'm a fan, but you got a 1st round talent at the #1 positon of need so I'm not gonna complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Hey,

I am running the Falcons in the latest forum mock.

So far I have landed Adrian Clayborn, Kyle Rudolph and Cecil Shorts.

What does everyone think? I'm especially interested to hear thoughts on the Shorts pick.

Scott
Quote:
Just snagged Kentucky RB Derrick Locke in Round 6 to compliment Michael Turner and compete for the return job(s). Still have another 6th and 7th Round pick left to go.

Any suggestions in terms of position?
Quote:
I was hoping Jerrel Jernigan might fall to me (I didn't have the ammo to move up) at the end of Round 3 but no such luck so I traded down a half dozen spots, picking up an extra sixth rounder, and nabbed Shorts. I also strongly considered Jeremy Kerley.