Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-27-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default division rivals

So who do you all dislike the most in the AFC North? It used to be the ravens, but after having to put up with all the smug bandwagon steelers fans, i really dont like the steelers. Especially sice they refuse to belive that the wild card game in 2005 would have been totally different if Palmer hadnt been injured. Plus, my girl is from Baltimore.

what do you all think

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I HATED the Ravens up until 2 years ago when they went 6-10... For some reason now I really don't mind them. In '03 I have never hated a team as much as I hated them.

While I didn't like the Steelers in '05 I never reached the level a lot of people did and last year they didn't really bother me.

I guess I'm just too easy going... I must say the Steelers fans are more obnoxious and the Browns fans are too frisky for how bad they are. The Ravens fans both on here and other boards are pretty easy to get along with.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Well, I HATED the Ravens up until 2 years ago when they went 6-10... For some reason now I really don't mind them. In '03 I have never hated a team as much as I hated them.

While I didn't like the Steelers in '05 I never reached the level a lot of people did and last year they didn't really bother me.

I guess I'm just too easy going... I must say the Steelers fans are more obnoxious and the Browns fans are too frisky for how bad they are. The Ravens fans both on here and other boards are pretty easy to get along with.
i agree, ravens fans are fine, but steelers fan in the most part are too arrogant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate them all equally.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote