Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2011, 03:09 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I think Donald Glover/Childish Gambino is my new favorite rapper. And he's one of the funniest people on the planet.

Please tell me you've watched The Mystery Team...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Please tell me you've watched The Mystery Team...
No unfortunately I just recently became a stalker of all things Donald Glover and I havent got to that yet. It looks hilarious though.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:36 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In between the section in my 2,500 word essay about hip hop in France and Japan I have this written:
Just to the north of the origins of hip hop is Canada. They really don't like hip hop up there. Drake tried to bring it popularity, but instead they made him fall on stage and put him in a wheel chair on an international television show in an attempt to embarrass him and ruin his rap career. He became fed up with the treatment from his Canadians and the bland taste of Tim Hortons and left to work with Lil Wayne in the United States of America.

Should I keep it and see what the professor says?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone know if there a set release date for section80?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 04-26-2011 at 09:36 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhycjXvFDy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_loMbmKJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSDs...eature=related

Idk how many people are on the odd future bandwagon, i havent been on in a while. Heres a few videos

sig by BoneKrusher
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

I love how Asher Roth's Kidz These Days disses Mac Miller, made my day.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting really sick of the Mac Miller love. There's nothing special or original about him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm getting really sick of the Mac Miller love. There's nothing special or original about him.
actually he just sucks.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Mac Miller. Probably my least favorite "rapper" out there right now.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

I met MC Lyte tonight, which was AWESOME.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
actually he just sucks.
but he does that "ha haaaaa" thing all the time. That's cool right??

But really, Asher Roth is actually talented and I think he gets **** for his earlier songs.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chris Webby is the best rapper out of Roth,Miller, and Webby
Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's because he's a "Taylor Kid"
Old 04-28-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would rather listen to Mac Miller than waste my time listening to stupid Asher Roth, all he does is ***** in his songs it sems like to me

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Thoughts on Lupe:
1. Amazing artist, but most of his show had me thinking he was only a good performer.
2. His performance was somewhat disappointing, but it could be due to my expectations
3. Lacked energy most of the show with the mic stand
4. Once he got rid of it for Daydream, he went H.A.M.
5. Know the school you're at man. WE ARE... PENN STATE.... not University of Pennsylvania.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
but he does that "ha haaaaa" thing all the time. That's cool right??

But really, Asher Roth is actually talented and I think he gets **** for his earlier songs.
Yea Roth has some good ****, but it's almost like he's trying to go underground.

Donnis' Southern Lights mixtape is pretty damn good, btw.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Yea Roth has some good ****, but it's almost like he's trying to go underground.

Donnis' Southern Lights mixtape is pretty damn good, btw.
Yeah, you're right. His mixtape with Nottz Raw Rawth was way different from his other stuff and he showed off some talent on seared foie gras.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:25 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

wrong thread

Last edited by StickSkills : 05-03-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i would rather listen to Mac Miller than waste my time listening to stupid Asher Roth, all he does is ***** in his songs it sems like to me
I'd rather blow out my brains then listen to Mac over Asher.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I'm reading the book Empire State of Mind, basically an unofficial Jay-Z biography with interviews from DJ Clark Kent, Jaz-O, Damon Dash, and some others. Really interesting ****. Anyway, I learned this was his first recorded verse, straight off the top of the head. He actually spent a couple of hours ******* with the producers before just throwing this verse together.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Last edited by TheFinisher : 05-12-2011 at 09:33 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote