Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-27-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Sure we do. He showed you this year.
Exactly. Sage Rosenfels got extensive playing time against Tennessee and went 18-25 with 186 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception, and was not sacked once.

Against Dallas, he went 8-11 for 70 yards, 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions, and, again, wasn't sacked at all.

If you watch Carr, you'll see that he simply holds on to the ball too long staring down his receivers. When he finally does decide to pass it, it's either too late and his man is covered so he has to check down to his outlet, or he gets sacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCACHAINGANG
I have always been a supporter of David Carr. He is on a team that cant back him up. I am not like some fans that think every other teams players in there division suck. I feel sorry for Carr. He is better than what is shown. He will succeeed and the Vikings is a great guess at where he will end up. I have a likeing for the Dolphins so I would hope he goes there.

*My Dad is a huge Dolphins and Saints fan*
Neither am I. In fact, the AFC South fans on this board as a whole are some of the most objective and unbiased posters on this site. And the majority of them see the same thing: David Carr sucks.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-27-2007 at 04:13 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKnGOLD View Post
I think Carr and Gannon are completely differentn scenarios. Gannon was good because he was cerebral and accurate, and had good instincts despite average physical skills. Carr has superb physical skills, but he has no anticipation skills and has made little progress in reading defenses.
He wasnt comparing them by skills, he was saying they could have similar careers

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I like how all these people compare Carr and Rosenfels. I got a couple questions about that, did Rosenfels win ether game? Was he the SOLE reason they won it if they did, or was it a great reciving, running effort? im pretty sure there is more tape on carr than Rosenfels, who got some playing time in Miami i believe. Besides if you put rosenfels in all 16 games, he wouldnt fare aswell as he did the first game, to the 16th game, i mean he already didnt do well in Dallas from the Tenn. I like Rosenfels, but him as an excues for the OLine=complete BULL ****.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Neither am I. In fact, the AFC South fans on this board as a whole are some of the most objective and unbiased posters on this site.
Out of any division, I would probably agree.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
gio
Rookie

gio hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i've always felt so bad for carr because he spent his whole career on his back. you cant blame the qb when the franchise isnt even making an attempt in any drafts in previous years to protect him. i just dont get the whole shaub thing, gave too much up for a guy who has two starts his whole career. hell, im a jets fan, and i would toss away chad any day if the jets actually had some interest in him..if i were the raiders, i would jump on him in a heartbeat and swap positions in the draft and get joe thomas.. i would have much more trust in david carr then some other rookie qb who is probably going to spend the whole season on his back anyway.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
EddieRoyalVT4
Rookie

EddieRoyalVT4 is a cocksman.EddieRoyalVT4 is a cocksman.EddieRoyalVT4 is a cocksman.

Yeah that's not really fair to judge a short time where Sage was in, maybe if it were multiple games that he started, but that bull about "he sucks" cause Sage was in for a little while is just plain ignorant.
EddieRoyalVT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most people are good off the bench. Gado was and Sage probably is too

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Let SR start a full 16 game season then make your remarks about him wether he sucks or he's good.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly. Sage Rosenfels got extensive playing time against Tennessee and went 18-25 with 186 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception, and was not sacked once.

Against Dallas, he went 8-11 for 70 yards, 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions, and, again, wasn't sacked at all.

If you watch Carr, you'll see that he simply holds on to the ball too long staring down his receivers. When he finally does decide to pass it, it's either too late and his man is covered so he has to check down to his outlet, or he gets sacked.

Neither am I. In fact, the AFC South fans on this board as a whole are some of the most objective and unbiased posters on this site. And the majority of them see the same thing: David Carr sucks.

I've tried the Sage angle but the vast majority are clueless as to the incompetance of David Carr. He really is the Teflon Don of NFL players. They want to, for some reason, to beleive that Carr is actually good when for 5 years he has been the worst. They will point to his super duper completion %. I destroy that with his dink and dunk routine. They point to his big arn to which I say: Where is it? Where are the big plays. They used to blame the WR's but then came along AJ and they had to move blame elswhere, as they have for 5 years. The dude throws like he's missing ligaments and can't stretch his arm out. I see what you see. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be a loser everywhere he goes.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Most people are good off the bench. Gado was and Sage probably is too
And some are not cut out to play NFL QB. That would be David Carr.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I like how all these people compare Carr and Rosenfels. I got a couple questions about that, did Rosenfels win ether game? Was he the SOLE reason they won it if they did, or was it a great reciving, running effort? im pretty sure there is more tape on carr than Rosenfels, who got some playing time in Miami i believe. Besides if you put rosenfels in all 16 games, he wouldnt fare aswell as he did the first game, to the 16th game, i mean he already didnt do well in Dallas from the Tenn. I like Rosenfels, but him as an excues for the OLine=complete BULL ****.
I agree, this is like people saying that Schaub is a better QB than Vick. There's no way in hell. He happened to get a start against New England when everyone played above their weekly ability.

Its like Playoff syndrome, you can throw all analysis out the window because week in and out performances will be completley different from when they get really motivated and have uncanny cohesion.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This just in folks:

http://www.charlotte.com/141/story/66415.html

David Carr and Joey Harrington to visit the Panthers.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
This just in folks:

http://www.charlotte.com/141/story/66415.html

David Carr and Joey Harrington to visit the Panthers.
Oh is Steve Smith going to like having one of those bums backing up Delhomme.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I agree, this is like people saying that Schaub is a better QB than Vick. There's no way in hell. He happened to get a start against New England when everyone played above their weekly ability.

Its like Playoff syndrome, you can throw all analysis out the window because week in and out performances will be completley different from when they get really motivated and have uncanny cohesion.
Nobody is saying that Rosenfels is better than Carr. What we're doing is blowing holes in the theory that Houston's offensive line is the worst to ever grace an NFL field and that Carr shouldn't be blamed for faults that he OBVIOUSLY has (holding onto the ball for too long, staring down his receivers until they're covered because he's gun shy, and then checking down to his outlet). That's it.

For all the people who are backing Carr up: how many of you actually watched the Texans play a few times this year? Or are you just being parrots and repeating what everybody else is saying?

That being said, I think that Carr could maybe be a serviceable starter in the league, if he goes to a team that surrounds him with talent. However, it would be a complete, complete reclamation project for that head coach - much like Jim Fassell had to do with Kerry Collins. Carr has to be completely broken down and reconstructed from the ground up.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-28-2007 at 09:43 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nobody is saying that Rosenfels is better than Carr. What we're doing is blowing holes in the theory that Houston's offensive line is the worst to ever grace an NFL field and that Carr shouldn't be blamed for faults that he OBVIOUSLY has (holding onto the ball for too long, staring down his receivers until they're covered because he's gun shy, and then checking down to his outlet). That's it.

For all the people who are backing Carr up: how many of you actually watched the Texans play a few times this year? Or are you just being parrots and repeating what everybody else is saying?

That being said, I think that Carr could maybe be a serviceable starter in the league, if he goes to a team that surrounds him with talent. However, it would be a complete, complete reclamation project for that head coach - much like Jim Fassell had to do with Kerry Collins. Carr has to be completely broken down and reconstructed from the ground up.
That reminds me of something that I forgot to touch on in the other thread. Carr does stare down his WR's. I don't know if anyone saw the Titans-Texans game where Carr was benched for Rosenfels, but if you did, then you likely saw one of the worst throws I've ever seen. The ran a play where Andre ran a corner, and was the only receiver with a dowfield route. He was covered by 4 players, and that is NOT an exaggeration. I was at the game, and everyone around me could see that play unfold and knew what was coming. Carr never even took his eyes off Andre, and threw it right into quadruple coverage, which resulted in a Chris Hope pick. I wish I could find the video of it, because it was pathetic. I don't even know how Carr saw AJ, because he was literally boxed in on all 4 sides.

I'm not one to just throw out 1 specific play on a guy and say he sucks, but that is just one example that I can recall off the top of my head.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I will say he locks on to his recivers, but its not like he always can check his number 2,3 reciver. Thats why he dumps it to his back, cause he doesnt have to look for him, its a given where he is, thats why u see LB pick off those passes a lot because the QB doesnt even look cause its an emergency throw. I dont know what Carr could do with talent all around him, but i do know that with little Talent he aint much of a QB, kinda like McNabb when he first entered, but at least he had a solid line and a run game.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hm...it's weird that some of the Colts fans think that Carr wasn't the problem...yet the Jags, Titans, and Texans fans think that he was.

I dunno. From what I saw of Carr, the only team he every played well against was the Jags.
I use to think that the offensive line was the problem, so this year i hear Texans saying Carr is the problem which was pretty normal to hear, and this year i started to watch him a little bit more and must say....As the line improved, his release still was the same old slow release and just hung on to the ball WAY to long.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
That reminds me of something that I forgot to touch on in the other thread. Carr does stare down his WR's. I don't know if anyone saw the Titans-Texans game where Carr was benched for Rosenfels, but if you did, then you likely saw one of the worst throws I've ever seen. The ran a play where Andre ran a corner, and was the only receiver with a dowfield route. He was covered by 4 players, and that is NOT an exaggeration. I was at the game, and everyone around me could see that play unfold and knew what was coming. Carr never even took his eyes off Andre, and threw it right into quadruple coverage, which resulted in a Chris Hope pick. I wish I could find the video of it, because it was pathetic. I don't even know how Carr saw AJ, because he was literally boxed in on all 4 sides.

I'm not one to just throw out 1 specific play on a guy and say he sucks, but that is just one example that I can recall off the top of my head.
Didn't pacman pick that one off, i remember because it was his first INT. But as you said, he does very much lock on to one receiver way to much.

It in this video at some point....

Edit not, i guess it was Hope that made the pick in traffic

Last edited by smittyjs : 03-28-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Didn't pacman pick that one off, i remeber because it was his first INT. But as you said, he does very much lock on to one receiver way to much.
Nah, it was Chris Hope. The one your thinking about was the one that bounced off Andre's hands and Adam caught it.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
I use to think that the offensive line was the problem, so this year i hear Texans saying Carr is the problem which was pretty normal to hear, and this year i started to watch him a little bit more and must say....As the line improved, his release still was the same old slow release and just hung on to the ball WAY to long.
I don't think he has a slow release, I actually think his release is pretty quick. But over the years, it seems like his release point is getting lower. There are times when he throws almost completely sidearm.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carr is awful, he may succeed somewhere else, but I doubt it. Houston ruined his confidence.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Nah, it was Chris Hope. The one your thinking about was the one that bounced off Andre's hands and Adam caught it.
Yeah it was Hope, you can see about a second of it in this video, around 1:30 and 5:15 to see the full cliphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UoiW...related&search=
(same video in titans thread)

Last edited by smittyjs : 03-28-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope we get him so we can draft cj. let him and walter and probably a late round rookie qb battle for the starting job and if it doesnt work out next year we will draft brohm or JDB

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't think he has a slow release, I actually think his release is pretty quick. But over the years, it seems like his release point is getting lower. There are times when he throws almost completely sidearm.
It not as much as a slow release, but it is the fact that when he sits in the pocket and he isn't forcing the ball to someone and just gets sacked way to often.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mort said maybe Seattle Good QB Coach
Holmgren
2-3 years maybe start. Could be servicable.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote