Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Best Draft
Baltimore Ravens 6 46.15%
Cincinnati Bengals 3 23.08%
Cleveland Browns 4 30.77%
Pittsburgh Steelers 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2011 Best Draft in Divison

Baltimore Ravens

1(27). CB Jimmy Smith Colorado
2(58). WR Torrey Smith Maryland
3(85). OT Jah Reid Central Florida
4(123). WR Tandon Doss Indiana
5(164). CB Chykie Brown Texas
5(165). DE Pernell McPhee Mississippi State
6(180). QB Tyrod Taylor Virginia Tech
7(225) RB Anthony Allen Georgia Tech

Cincinnati Bengals

1(4). WR AJ Green Georgia
2(35). QB Andy Dalton TCU
3(66). LB Dontay Moch Nevada
4(101) OL Clint Boling Georgia
5(134) S Robert Sands West Virginia
6(167) WR Ryan Whalen Stanford
7(207) CB Korey Lindsey Southern Illinois
7(246) RB Jay Finley Baylor

Cleveland Browns

1(21) DT Phil Taylor Baylor
2(37) DE Jabaal Sheard Pittsburgh
2(59) WR Greg Little North Carolina
4(102) TE Jordan Cameron USC
4(137) CB Buster Skine Tennessee Chattanooga
5(150) OL Jason Pinkston Pittsburgh
7(248) S Eric Hagg Nebraska

Pittsburgh Steelers

1(31) DE Cameron Heyward Ohio State
2(63) OT Marcus Gilbert Florida
3(95) CB Curtis Brown Texas
4(128) CB Cortez Allen Citadel
5(162) LB Chris Carter Fresno State
6(196) OL Keith Williams Nebraska
7(232) RB Baron Batch

I like what Cincinnati, Baltimore, and Cleveland did. I was not real high on Pittsburgh as i was on the other but they had a decent draft. I am going to be a homer and pic the Bengals

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i find it laugable that cincy thinks andy dalton is the future.

steelers draft was incredible to me, but you cant argue with what cleveland did by trading out of the 6th pick and still coming away with premium talent, hughe needs, and extra picks. it hurt me to see greg little become a brown

id say cleveland, pittsburgh, baltimore, cincy...landing AJ green becuase they were terrible a year ago isnt enough for me to call cincy a good draft
Old 05-02-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i find it laugable that cincy thinks andy dalton is the future.

steelers draft was incredible to me, but you cant argue with what cleveland did by trading out of the 6th pick and still coming away with premium talent, hughe needs, and extra picks. it hurt me to see greg little become a brown

id say cleveland, pittsburgh, baltimore, cincy...landing AJ green becuase they were terrible a year ago isnt enough for me to call cincy a good draft
Ok so the Bengals were a bad team last year so that makes thier draft automatic fail. Ok nice logic there. If we are going to to use dumbass logic in this thread then i will say that Cleveland draft sucked because they did not get a elite player, Baltimore draft sucked becuase they took a huge character risk in the 1st round, Pittsburgh drafted sucked because they did not address their biggest need till 3rd round, and Cincinnati draft sucked becasue they did not reach on a QB in the 1st.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Ok so the Bengals were a bad team last year so that makes thier draft automatic fail. Ok nice logic there.
Don't think he meant that. The way I understand it, he was implying that AJ Green, though an elite player in his own right, was only available to the Bengals not because of a good draft strategy but rather because of a bad season last year.

In any case, here are my thoughts:

I give props to the Bengals for taking A.J. Green. Arguably the best receiver since Calvin Johnson, he could truly be an offensive game-changer for the Bengals. Andy Dalton, eh, definitely not a franchise quarterback for me, nor a guy I would rebuild my offense around, but I can understand why the Bengals took him. Moch is a solid pick, fantastic speed, good athlete, average football player. Will need some work but he's got fantastic upside. Clint Boling is a solid addition for the O-line, where the Bengals need some work. Robert Sands I'm not too crazy about, especially as a free safety. I could understand placing him as a strong safety due to his size and hitting ability, but as a free safety, I'm not too sure. It could be that I'm not entirely sure how free safeties play in Cincy's defense, but if he's asked to be a centerfield/roam a lot, I strongly believe he'll fail. Whalen I know nothing about, and both Lindsey and Finley are probably nothing more than training camp bodies and practice squad candidates, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Regarding Cleveland, some picks were a bit of a question mark to me scheme-wise, but definitely not quality-wise. Phil Taylor will be a good nose tackle for Cleveland, but if they are switching to a 4-3 defense, who's going to provide any interior pass-rush? I'm guessing that Taylor and Athyba Rubin will be the two tackles, and while they'll be amazing vs. the run, the pass-rush could potentially be very limited. Still, not a bad pick at all, I give props to the Browns for starting to turn things around these past two years. Jabaal Sheard is another solid pick for the new D-Line. Greg Little was probably my favorite pick for the Browns, he's going to be a perfect fit for their offense, IMO. McCoy doesn't exactly have a rocket launcher for an arm, which makes it all the more important to acquire receivers that can gain yards after the catch, which is exactly what Little can do. Similarly to Andy Dalton, I'm not completely sold on McCoy as a future QB, but he played well enough last year to give him another year and gauge his development. Jordan Cameron was a solid pick, filled a need. I hate the Browns for taking Marecic, I just love the way the guy plays football. Having him block for Peyton Hillis could be devastating for opposing offenses, two big runners who clearly aren't afraid of contact. Buster Skrine, don't know much about him, Pinkston could become solid guard depth, and Eric Hagg is probably just training camp fodder/PS material.

Baltimore had a fantastic draft, much to my disappointment, haha. Jimmy Smith is an elite CB prospect from what I see on the field. Off the field, sure there are some issues, but if there is someone who'll be able to keep him in check, it's Ray Lewis, so I guess it's a good fit both ways. Torrey Smith is exactly what this team needed at receiver, a guy who can stretch the field. Jah Reid is a good candidate to replace Gaither. Certainly has the size for it. Tandon Doss could be a fantastic complement to Smith. Chykie Brown and Pernell McPhee are good candidates for development, and IMO will be good depth for the Ravens. Tyrod Taylor is a development prospect, and Allen could be a solid late round pick. I always thought he was an above average runner at GT, could be molded to be a complement to Rice in the upcoming years.

As for the Steelers, Heyward was a fantastic pick for us. I truly believed he was an elite five technique even before he was drafted by us, I just got really excited when we picked him. Gilbert is a pick that addressed a big need, as we've got absolute garbage for depth at OT, and the starters aren't really anything to brag about either. The last time we took a tackle in the second round we wound up with a LT for over seven years, so I hope history repeats itself. In any case, he's quality depth. Brown is another good pick for us, third pick in a row that fills a need and was a good value pick at the same time. Not necessarily an elite prospect, but he is a fantastic athlete and will probably become a solid starter down the line. Nothing spectacular, but solid. At worst, he'll stick as a nickel back, IMO. Allen is raaaaaaaw, very raw as a CB. Got high hopes for him, actually higher than Brown, but not high expectations, if that makes any sense. Carter was a steal, good fits for both sides, but will rarely see the field, IMO. He's behind Harrison and Woodley, as well as Worilds and Timmons. Chris Williams is more O-line depth, a mauler who can pull well, but his upside as a pass-protector is limited, IMO, and is basically a new version of Chris Kemoeatu. Baron Batch is another training camp body, could stick as a third down back if the team doesn't want to retain Mewelde Moore, but will likely stay on the PS for a year or two.

I guess I'd say Baltimore had the best draft, great talent and definitely filled needs.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 05-02-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick by pick...

Quote:
Baltimore Ravens

1(27). CB Jimmy Smith Colorado = I'm thinking Jimmy Williams here-bust
2(58). WR Torrey Smith Maryland = One dimensional type-big play here n there but...
3(85). OT Jah Reid Central Florida = Great pick-solid starter
4(123). WR Tandon Doss Indiana = Will make more impact than Smith-good pk
5(164). CB Chykie Brown Texas = will stick i think if he's stays healthy
5(165). DE Pernell McPhee Mississippi State = eventually a steal-solid pk
6(180). QB Tyrod Taylor Virginia Tech = intriguing
7(225) RB Anthony Allen Georgia Tech = solid last round type

Cincinnati Bengals

1(4). WR AJ Green Georgia = I'm critical-i think he might have trouble with physical CBs-solid pick though
2(35). QB Andy Dalton TCU = bust
3(66). LB Dontay Moch Nevada = interesting depending how they use him
4(101) OL Clint Boling Georgia = solid pick
5(134) S Robert Sands West Virginia = more interesting as a OLB in their scheme
6(167) WR Ryan Whalen Stanford = more of a 7th round type
7(207) CB Korey Lindsey Southern Illinois = not a clue
7(246) RB Jay Finley Baylor = not a clue

Cleveland Browns

1(21) DT Phil Taylor Baylor = suits the scheme & AFC north
2(37) DE Jabaal Sheard Pittsburgh = we'll see just how explosive he is-I have my doubts.
2(59) WR Greg Little North Carolina = I'll enjoy tracking Little vs Jones vs Green-i hope.
4(102) TE Jordan Cameron USC = workout warrior gets opportunity-needs mentorship
4(137) CB Buster Skine Tennessee Chattanooga = head scratcher to me
5(150) OL Jason Pinkston Pittsburgh = solid mid round OT
7(248) S Eric Hagg Nebraska = solid late round type

Pittsburgh Steelers

1(31) DE Cameron Heyward Ohio State = rock solid
2(63) OT Marcus Gilbert Florida = fills need but read a scout that ? his aptitude to pick up a pro scheme.
3(95) CB Curtis Brown Texas = solid-should help
4(128) CB Cortez Allen Citadel = also solid for mid round guy-should help
5(162) LB Chris Carter Fresno State = a steal
6(196) OL Keith Williams Nebraska = might fit on Steelerrs
7(232) RB Baron Batch = not a clue

I like what Cincinnati, Baltimore, and Cleveland did. I was not real high on Pittsburgh as i was on the other but they had a decent draft. I am going to be a homer and pic the Bengals
I like the depth of the Ravens draft but I think Smith and Smith won't perform up to expectations. If the Steelers CB C.Allen and OT Gilbert contribute I really like that class. Bengals group really depends on Dalton, who I don't think will meet their expectations and where's the upgrade at S? If the Browns Little shines and guys like Cameron and Pinkston contribute, which I think they will, I also like that class.

Overall I'll project the Browns did more to change/support their on field play and personality. Followed by Pitts, Baltimore, then Cincy (contingent on Dalton). But if I'm wrong about J.Smith and T.Smith then I def like Bmore's class the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-03-2011 at 01:09 AM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok so the Bengals were a bad team last year so that makes thier draft automatic fail. Ok nice logic there. If we are going to to use dumbass logic in this thread then i will say that Cleveland draft sucked because they did not get a elite player, Baltimore draft sucked becuase they took a huge character risk in the 1st round, Pittsburgh drafted sucked because they did not address their biggest need till 3rd round, and Cincinnati draft sucked becasue they did not reach on a QB in the 1st.
not really what i said at all, the bengals being a bad team last year should have made them an automatic drafting success, not a fail....cincy landing an elite player isnt enough because its a top heavy draft class overall, "omg they got aj green hes so good" isnt enough to make the draft class good. i like moch and boling was good value after that but the rest is pretty bad and expecting dalton to be the future of the franchise is just laughable. they got a #1 wr, a backup QB and an OLB to rotate with michael johnson and carlos dunlap as a pass rusher

browns traded out of their pick and the falcons sold their soul to them, they drafted a big NT, a STUD wr in the second round and they got a DE too. they really helped themselves.

baltimores isnt too great but they got a big corner, exactly what they were looking for and a WR to stretch the field...after that there is some questionable picks but they addressed their two biggest needs.

and the steelers addressed their 3 biggest needs in the top 3 rounds, not sure id say corner was hands down their biggest one but it need need to be addressed. great value in all 3 top picks and then excellent value in carter in the 5

i just dont get how you can rationally look at the 4 drafts and think the bengals are the best of the bunch, dont get me wrong i love the steelers draft i actually cant remember being this happy about a draft class but im impressed with the load cleveland was able to bring in

Last edited by K Train : 05-03-2011 at 09:37 AM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

I am only saying the Bengals because they got 4 day 1 starters in this draft.

Of course AJ Green is going to start and be a stud.
Andy Dalton is basically going to be handed the job unless they sign a vet.
Clint Boling will start at Guard because the starting Guards suck
Robert Sands will also start because the Bengals safeties suck also.
Moch could win the SLB position when they move Maualuga inside.

So that could be 5 starters from day 1. How they pan out idk but getting 5 starters in 1 draft is pretty damn good not matter who u are.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-03-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly I think that every team did pretty good. The Ravens draft heavily relies on if the can make J. Smith focus on football and not screw around. I think that strong veteran leadership will help keep him focused. I do like that Smith has a chip on his shoulder from the draft though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Sadly I think that every team did pretty good. The Ravens draft heavily relies on if the can make J. Smith focus on football and not screw around. I think that strong veteran leadership will help keep him focused. I do like that Smith has a chip on his shoulder from the draft though.
That would be true if Jimmy was the only good pick we made, but I don't think that's the case. We never reached for him either so I don't think it all falls on him for our class to be considered good. The next three guys we took after him are all going to play roles on this team and I think Reid is going to start day 1 (Assuming Gaither is gone and we want Yanda back at RG like I've read). Torey and Tandon won't start but they'll play a lot.

The entire AFCN did a good job in this draft. It's hard to say who did the best because I see 3-5 players from each teams draft class playing big roles on their respective teams.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree. On second thought I didn't think that fully through. I think that the perception of this draft is heavily relied on how Jimmy turns out. People either think that this draft was just okay because they dislike Jimmy, or they think we got a top 10 talent and it was a great steal.

Torrey also has a good amount of risk but was a good pick. I think that Reid was an excellent pick and should step in very soon to the RT spot when Gaither leaves. I thought we got good value pretty much trough out while still hitting some needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns had the best draft. They ROBBED Atlanta and still added very solid players who fit the AFC North playing style in Little(next Brandon Marshall?), Cameron, Taylor and Sheard. They also set themselves up very nicely for next years draft.

However, I voted Baltimore, I think they came in a close 2nd.

Jimmy is a potential shutdown corner, just needs to stay focused and motivated.

Tandon and Torrey were two great picks. They compliment each other nicely and look for them to be our future tandem at WR.

Reid is a guy that I don't know much about but I don't think the front office would have traded up in the 3rd to get some developmental or backup type tackle. They obviously believe that Reid can start at RT in this league. Let's hope they are right.

McPhee is someone that I think can contribute immediately at the 5 tech rotation. I believe many of his weaknesses are coachable and I could see him becoming the next late round gem of Ozzie Newsome's draft.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 05-03-2011 at 08:02 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
The Browns had the best draft. They ROBBED Atlanta and still added very solid players who fit the AFC North playing style in Little(next Brandon Marshall?), Cameron, Taylor and Sheard. They also set themselves up very nicely for next years draft.

However, I voted Baltimore, I think they came in a close 2nd.
What!? That doesn't make any sense? You couldn't even let us "win" one freaking draft!? lol
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am only saying the Bengals because they got 4 day 1 starters in this draft.

Of course AJ Green is going to start and be a stud.
Andy Dalton is basically going to be handed the job unless they sign a vet.
Clint Boling will start at Guard because the starting Guards suck
Robert Sands will also start because the Bengals safeties suck also.
Moch could win the SLB position when they move Maualuga inside.

So that could be 5 starters from day 1. How they pan out idk but getting 5 starters in 1 draft is pretty damn good not matter who u are.
Its not hard to get 4 day 1 starters on a team that's going through a mass exodus. So you've got Maulauga, Rivers, and Moch as your linebackers? That could be formidable. Still missing some peices up front and a few in the back. Not to mention that offensive line is a gumby bear mixed with chewing gum. Not a bad draft though. I'd give it a B.
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote