Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-02-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Let me just say you sir are ****ing amazing at what you do..
thanks PL. (i really appreciate the compliment)
Old 05-02-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
can I get a sig with Baldwin and Bowe with something like "The Killer B's" in there.does'nt have to be flasy
T-Rich, i did this with old photo filters to keep the two unis in flow.

hope thats ok.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I already made one request and you are busy but I would love for you to make me a sig with this pic of Vontaze Burfict

just his name and some cool, clean effects.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey this is my first sig request. I was wondering if I could get one with this pic of Kealoha Pilares. Thanks in advance I'm sure it will be great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3636033...n/photostream/
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
Hey this is my first sig request. I was wondering if I could get one with this pic of Kealoha Pilares. Thanks in advance I'm sure it will be great.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3636033...n/photostream/
imma try man.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig of Lamar Miller (Miami Hurricanes) and Shonn Greene (Jets, not Iowa) and put their names on it. Thanks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
imma try man.
thanks man appriciate it
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
thanks man appriciate it
Old 05-03-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Can someone make me a sig of Lamar Miller (Miami Hurricanes) and Shonn Greene (Jets, not Iowa) and put their names on it. Thanks.
will try man
Old 05-03-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's is about as sick as it gets.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this a good place to ask when us plebeian non-titled users will get sigs back?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
That's is about as sick as it gets.

thanks Bos.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Is this a good place to ask when us plebeian non-titled users will get sigs back?

i would assume right away but i'm just guessing.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol at all these peasants.

I assumed Scott Wright just forgot to bring them back. But it seems like numerous people have messaged him with no reply from him.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-03-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
IDK. I PMed Shane like 45 minutes ago, but he hasn't been on since then.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Is he ignoring all of you guys or what?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That looks so sick. That's great work BK, you're amazing.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

BK do you know where you got that stock(s?) that you used in the Pilares sig?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

my attempt Hurricanes:
Old 05-03-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
BK do you know where you got that stock(s?) that you used in the Pilares sig?
thanks Marshall for the compliment in the prior post and i have several stocks in that sig but i think you're refering to the city stock right?

if so, i'll pm it to ya if ya want it.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt Hurricanes:
Awesome! You're the man, BK.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
thanks Marshall for the compliment in the prior post and i have several stocks in that sig but i think you're refering to the city stock right?

if so, i'll pm it to ya if ya want it.
Yea. That would be great. Thanks.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Awesome! You're the man, BK.
cool, i thought you would say i went too wild with the coloring. lol

glad you liked it Bro.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Yea. That would be great. Thanks.
sent, check your messages.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I know I already made one request and you are busy but I would love for you to make me a sig with this pic of Vontaze Burfict
just his name and some cool, clean effects.
here ya go OSU: