Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
who do you guys see as the top teams in the Luck sweepstakes?

really good shot:
Redskins
Raiders
Bills
Seahawks

outside shot:
Dolphins
Browns
Cardinals
49ers
The Bengals offense is pretty atrocious, wouldn't be overly surprised...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
The Bengals offense is pretty atrocious, wouldn't be overly surprised...
You know, I kinda wouldn't be surprised if they ran the **** out of the ball and both Simpson and Caldwell continued their late season play while Gresham breaks out and AJ Green shows flashes. If the D is as good as it could be to go with that I think Dalton has a good chance to play them out of the Luck sweepstakes.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Aaron Murray, thought he was very underrated as a recruit and compared him to Drew Brees then. Guy flashed a strong arm then (70+ Yard throws) and showed a rare ability to scan a defense and go through progressions at a young level.

He has played solid, and even great at times at UGA so far, but honestly, his development has been a little slower then I thought it would be. Right now, I'd love to see he belongs in the late 1st, but I'd say more of an early 2nd-mid 2nd.

Andrew Luck is a flawless prospect. He is simply incredible. Luck has all the tools and does all the little things so well.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Andrew Luck is a flawless prospect. He is simply incredible. Luck has all the tools and does all the little things so well.
I'm real hesitant to say that any prospect is flawless, but you're absolutely right. He has all the physical tools you look for and he seems to have all the little details down. The flaws that he does have are things that are coachable to fix. There just isn't a major question mark in his game right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Dalton:Andrew Luck::Jimmy Clausen:Cam Newton
Old 05-02-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
footballfan098
Rookie

footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
who do you guys see as the top teams in the Luck sweepstakes?

really good shot:
Redskins
Raiders
Bills
Seahawks

outside shot:
Dolphins
Browns
Cardinals
49ers
The Niners pull a Ditka to get Luck. Book it.

But seriously. I'm not sure how Luck and Barkley don't go 1-2
footballfan098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is going to be the next elite QB coming to the league. He will be regarded like how Brady and Manning are compared to the other QBs. He has everything you look for, and if he doesn't have any major injuries, I can't see him going outside the top 3 in this draft. He really reminds me of Peyton Manning on and off the field, and which ever team drafts him will be in Luck, literally. There are also a few other potential franchise type QBs in this draft, but none come close to what this guy is/will be.

People may think he might end up like Locker, but Locker really didnt have a real standout season as a Junior, instead we saw flashes of what most thought could be a franchise QB. Compare that to Luck, who in my eyes shows those flashes every time he is on the field

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it on the Seahawks team board, but I think after this bad of a draft we have to be among the early favorites for #1 overall next year. Seattle is just not a very talented team, and our QB situation is in a state of decay. Hasselbeck is done, and if they don't bring him back, opting for Charlie Whitehurst, I see nothing good happening. If Charlie Whitehurst started a whole season, I'd predict something like a 53% completion percentage, ~6 Yards per attempt, 2400 yards with a 12-17 TD-INT ratio. He's a timid thrower.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 05-02-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
I said it on the Seahawks team board, but I think after this bad of a draft we have to be among the early favorites for #1 overall next year. Seattle is just not a very talented team, and our QB situation is in a state of decay. Hasselbeck is done, and if they don't bring him back, opting for Charlie Whitehurst, I see nothing good happening. If Charlie Whitehurst started a whole season, I'd predict something like a 53% completion percentage, ~6 Yards per attempt, 2400 yards with a 12-17 TD-INT ratio. He's a timid thrower.
Could not agree more. The thing is though in that division you almost have to figure they'll stumble to a couple of wins.

I think you could see a Carson Palmer coming to Seattle and in that case they might be able to get to a .500 record but at some point, you're right, they have to get a young franchise QB in there.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Andy Dalton:Andrew Luck::Jimmy Clausen:Cam Newton
The Bengals are not Carolina they will not have a new HC next year because Marvin signed a 2 year deal and Mike Brown won't get rid of him till his contract is up. Plus the Bengals won't give up on Dalton after the 1st year if he starts.

More then likely they will go after a RB next either a Trent Richardson or a LaMichael James.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 05-02-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
The Bengals are not Carolina they will not have a new HC next year because Marvin signed a 2 year deal and Mike Brown won't get rid of him till his contract is up. Plus the Bengals won't give up on Dalton after the 1st year if he starts.

More then likely they will go after a RB next either a Trent Richardson or a LaMichael James.
LaMichael James is a second-rounder at best. Not that the Bengals wouldn't go for him next year, but I don't think he's comparable to Trent Richardson at all, beyond the position they play.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's just LUCKy he didn't come out in the same draft as Blaine Gabbert, or he'd have.... been the 4th QB taken?
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was think about it and the Redskins have the best shot to go #1. No QB,O-Line,D-Line, not that Great of a Draft and The Divisional Rivals are good and all had a Good Draft. They could finish top 5 but if they have an Injury or Two to one of the 22 Starters Offense/Defense then they are in trouble and could pick #1 Overall.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
He's just LUCKy he didn't come out in the same draft as Blaine Gabbert, or he'd have.... been the 4th QB taken?
Come on man everyone knows it's the other way Around.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle won't be drafting #1 next year for one simple reason: The NFC West. I don't know how the Rams pulled it off last year but it aint happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Well if you look at his high school rankings thats about where he should go /thenatural
Old 05-02-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
I was think about it and the Redskins have the best shot to go #1. No QB,O-Line,D-Line, not that Great of a Draft and The Divisional Rivals are good and all had a Good Draft. They could finish top 5 but if they have an Injury or Two to one of the 22 Starters Offense/Defense then they are in trouble and could pick #1 Overall.
LOL!!

It's not that bad in D.C. McNabb is still under contract despite the friction between him and Mike/Kyle. No one special on that 30 front, but if they can keep blockers off London Fletcher letting Orakpo and Kerrigan create pressure, Laron Landry, Otogwe, Carlos Rogers (if he's re-signed) and an unnamed corner should show well.

Stable of RBs is upgraded, Cooley and Fred Davis are still very good TEs, Oline with LT Trent Williams has had another season to master Shanny's ZBS.
Hopefully rookie Hankerson and Niles Paul can contribute early.

Last year's team was far less talented than this one and SHanny still managed to squeeze out 6 wins. Giants/Eagles/Cowboys are tough to nearly impossible wins right now for the SKins, yet still I have a hard time seeing Washington play worse than 6-10.

I'd love to see it if it meant getting Luck, but that kind of good fortune hasn't happened in a while for this franchise.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck would have gone number 1 this year and there is no doubt about that, the Panthers let it be known as soon as they found out they were going to have the pick.

Luck is the best QB prospect I have seen since Manning, the kid is a stud. He has no problems when it comes to size, hes perfect in that sense. Not many times you can see a kid that plays the position as smooth and as smart as he does. He doesnt throw the ball deep a ton, but when he does he doesnt usually miss. Hes great when he gets outside of the pocket. The kid can even run if he has too, might need to learn how to slide but thats not a problem yet.

Hes got NFL pedigree in his family so he has been taught from a young age, hes getting a Stanford education so the kid most certainly isnt lacking anything up in the head. He has worked in a pro style offense for the last two years under a coach who played QB in the NFL. He has the swagger that you look for in an elite QB, and unless this kid gets injured he will be the number 1 pick next year assuming the team picking 1st needs a QB.

Im a huge USC fan, and a big Barkley fan as well...but right now I havent seen anything out of Barkley that would make me think that he would ever go ahead of Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

I wonder what Luck will get on his Wonderlic Test? Andrew Luck was on College Football Live a few days ago and he said the Reasons he came back was to Graduate with the Teammates he came in with "2008 Class" and to Get his Degree while Trying to play for a Really big Game. The Announcers said he has like 12 Credits left and that it would be a Short time before he gets his Degree. With all of that I am 100000% Confident Andrew Luck will Declare for the 2012 NFL Draft.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as Luck can improve his deep ball and not regress I don't really see what people will complain about. His offense is too good?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
the natural
Veteran

the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural the natural

Luck had a great year on a well coached team with a great running game and a very experienced front line. He was only sacked 12 times over two years. Some QBs get sacked 12 times in two games. There isn't any difference between he, Gabbert, and Newton. Different style, mainly, and it depends what the coaches prefer.
the natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the natural View Post
Luck had a great year on a well coached team with a great running game and a very experienced front line. He was only sacked 12 times over two years. Some QBs get sacked 12 times in two games. There isn't any difference between he, Gabbert, and Newton. Different style, mainly, and it depends what the coaches prefer.
There isn't any difference between them. But then they have different styles. Contradiction much?
Old 05-03-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the natural View Post
Luck had a great year on a well coached team with a great running game and a very experienced front line. He was only sacked 12 times over two years. Some QBs get sacked 12 times in two games.
I completely agree that he played on a tremendous offense that had a very consistently great running game and a fantastic OL. He did however execute extremely well and took full advantage of what he had around him. He played a part in helping to keep those running lanes more open, and he also did a great job at avoiding sacks when there was pressure. Their success goes hand in hand.

Quote:
There isn't any difference between he, Gabbert, and Newton. Different style, mainly, and it depends what the coaches prefer.
They are all incredibly different as prospects. I don't even know what to say to this.

Edit: Are you saying that Gabbert and Newton are the same now?

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Last edited by niel89 : 05-03-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
There isn't any difference between them. But then they have different styles. Contradiction much?
I think the natural meant there wasnt any differance between the 3 out of highschool.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I think the natural meant there wasnt any differance between the 3 out of highschool.
ARE YOU JOKING?!?! Gabbert was waaaaaay ahead of Luck in high school (the camps prove it!) and Harbaugh wanted Gabbert sooooo bad. Luck is just a recruiting consolation prize

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-03-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
ARE YOU JOKING?!?! Gabbert was waaaaaay ahead of Luck in high school (the camps prove it!) and Harbaugh wanted Gabbert sooooo bad. Luck is just a recruiting consolation prize
And Gabbert has that wow factor too, dont forget that.