Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had one of these last night. Words cannot describe the orgasm in my mouth.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

POISON!

From this point onwards you will all be required to present to me a vaild ID before posting about the consumption of alcohol. Otherwise, youre posting about illedgal activities and I will be forced to BAN YOUR DRUNK ASSES.

(This is not a joke.)

(yes it is.)

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw dont ban DG, he, like Gaius Baltar, is my homeboy.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHY DO YOU SUCK SO MUCH NJX!

Oh wait I'm not banned nvm.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-25-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

Had one of these last night. Words cannot describe the orgasm in my mouth.
Was it like that time that you blew the Hurricane offensive line?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

It had a smoked ham aftertaste, so, kinda?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-25-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had a beer somewhat recently, forget what it was called, that seemed like it had a beef jerky aftertaste. Maybe it was supposed to be smoked ham. Either way it was bizarre. Didn't know brewers did that on purpose lol.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL!!! :) Excellent response.

BTW, that stuff looks great. It's getting a bit hot for me for stouts, but I might try one if I see it.

http://beernews.org/2010/03/weyerbac...label-preview/
Old 03-25-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I had a beer somewhat recently, forget what it was called, that seemed like it had a beef jerky aftertaste. Maybe it was supposed to be smoked ham. Either way it was bizarre. Didn't know brewers did that on purpose lol.
Another LOL. Yeah, that sounds pretty damn disgusting.

BTW, I was just back up in Ahia recently, and was able to get my paws on some Bell's Two Hearted. It's a damn tasty IPA. They don't ship to Texas :(

If like IPAs and see it, I highly recommend picking some up. Uber delicious.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Brew Year's Eve! Be sure to drink copious amounts of tasty beers today. I know I will.

http://www.craftbeer.com/pages/stori...brew-years-eve

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stone is coming to Kansas City on April 19th.

Yes, yes I can dig it. Cannot wait.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<3.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had this on April 19th. 2008 Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout. Amazing.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had some of this in my cellar. Very tasty. Love the Bells offerings.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real men drink whiskey.... lol jk but seriously I have tried many a time to like beer but I just can't get a good taste from it. I mean if I'm having wings I'll have a yuengling but I can't just crack a beer open and drink it. Did anyone else ever have this problem?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Real men drink whiskey.... lol jk but seriously I have tried many a time to like beer but I just can't get a good taste from it. I mean if I'm having wings I'll have a yuengling but I can't just crack a beer open and drink it. Did anyone else ever have this problem?
I usually have my beers few and far between. Only after a really ****** day, and thats when I treat myself to something nice. I rarely ever drink just for the sake of drinking, or socially drinking.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I usually have my beers few and far between. Only after a really ****** day, and thats when I treat myself to something nice. I rarely ever drink just for the sake of drinking, or socially drinking.
Did you like beer at first or was it more of an acquired taste?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Did you like beer at first or was it more of an acquired taste?
I didn't like beer at first. I hated the taste of macro produced pale lagers that are what most high school/poor college kids drink. I started to become interested in the craft beer scene about 2 years ago. Started tasting different styles and such. I found that them to be much more satisfying than the pale lagers and the like. Much more enjoyable to have a Bells Two Hearted or an Anchor Liberty Ale than to get ripped off Natural Light. For me the taste is much more important than getting drunk.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still drink it but I drink crappy beer more often these days. Cheaper to get f'ed up.

Although anyone ever have anything by Hale's Ales out of Seattle. My gf just brought a 22oz of their IPA back from Seattle on a a trip. Going to have it tomorrow night.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no one drinks beer anymore. :|

17th Anniversary Party at Great Divide was possibly the greatest beer drinking event of all time. in easily the best beer state ever. yeah, i went there.

http://www.westword.com/slideshow/gr...arty-33530002/

i'm in the deep background of pic 44. lulz.
Eh... I had a Houblon Chouffe and a Chimay yesterday and my friend drank Schafly Biere De Garde.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

It's just a name...it is delicious, but overrated.

I've been really into sours, lambics, and krieks lately. I am jealous of those who live in Wisconsin and can get a Wisconsin Belgian Red whenever they feel like it...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was never a big fan of Chimay either. I need more variety around me but it's always the same beers now which get kind of boring.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that, sir, is sad. couple of big bottles for ~$10 does me pretty good. but then, i'm almost as old as sarf, so maybe that factors in.
I don't think I'm that much younger. When I drink I drink a lot of beers. If I'm just gonna have 2 or 3 beers, I opt for something delcious. If I'm going to be pounding 10 plus, it's bud light.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that, sir, is sad. couple of big bottles for ~$10 does me pretty good. but then, i'm almost as old as sarf, so maybe that factors in.
hey guy, i'm only like a few months older than you but i found your real pic in that link you post, and you look wayyy older than me.

that's you on the left, right?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having a Green Flash West Coast IPA right now. Very tasty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote