Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
So, is Bismack Biyombo the next Yi Jianlian?
What do you mean by that? Yi was incredibly skilled for his size, but also incredibly soft. Biyombo is incredibly athletic and long but has little skill. Maybe next Saer Sene or Cheick Samb.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:00 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, is Bismack Biyombo the next Yi Jianlian?
so he's going to be the worst and softest player in the NBA who makes me cry and want to gauge my eyes out everytime I saw him on the court for the nets after we traded away my favorite player for him? because I don't think I can handle that again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Lucas and Pargo have given Rose some rest during practices, which he really needs. With all the big men they have, I doubt he would get any playing time, other than in garbage time. Asik would definitely be playing harder in the little time he gets than Orton would be.
Just because Lucas and Pargo are PG's doesn't mean they play, neither one actually does. Neither is listed on the Bulls' stats page, though nba.com does say that Lucas played 10 minutes this year (has nothing for Pargo). CJ Watson essentially runs PG whenever Rose is off the floor.

The point was if the Bulls are going to carry guys they're not going to play may as well try to develop somebody, and I think it's a valid one. Not a big fan of Orton, but I'd imagine they can put their roster spots to better use.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
What do you mean by that? Yi was incredibly skilled for his size, but also incredibly soft. Biyombo is incredibly athletic and long but has little skill. Maybe next Saer Sene or Cheick Samb.
Just the quick rising out of nowhere, the age dispute, and then doing pretty much nothing in the NBA

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just the quick rising out of nowhere, the age dispute, and then doing pretty much nothing in the NBA
gotcha, although Saer Sene would be the perfect comparison.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Williams officially gone from Maryland...fml
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Just because Lucas and Pargo are PG's doesn't mean they play, neither one actually does. Neither is listed on the Bulls' stats page, though nba.com does say that Lucas played 10 minutes this year (has nothing for Pargo). CJ Watson essentially runs PG whenever Rose is off the floor.

The point was if the Bulls are going to carry guys they're not going to play may as well try to develop somebody, and I think it's a valid one. Not a big fan of Orton, but I'd imagine they can put their roster spots to better use.
Where in that post did I say that they play? I said they let Rose rest during practices. It would be more of a wasted spot if they let Orton on just to try and develop him. He didn't have much upside to begin with, and the Bulls are trying to win now. Rose needs as much rest as possible with how hard he works.

And Sene was never as good on defense as Biyombo is.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp2659

How would this affect Minnesota's plans if they won the lottery? If Rubio comes to Minny, do they still take Kyrie Irving? Do they go Derrick Williams?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if Rubio didn't suck now PG would be a bigger need for us than another 3/4. We need to take Irving no matter what. Now watch us get the third pick and get stuck with Kemba or something.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp2659

How would this affect Minnesota's plans if they won the lottery? If Rubio comes to Minny, do they still take Kyrie Irving? Do they go Derrick Williams?
They should draft Kyrie and trade Rubio. Maybe Cleveland would be interested in giving up the Clippers Lottery pick for him.. they could have Rubio learn behind Baron Davis for the next few years.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where in that post did I say that they play? I said they let Rose rest during practices. It would be more of a wasted spot if they let Orton on just to try and develop him. He didn't have much upside to begin with, and the Bulls are trying to win now. Rose needs as much rest as possible with how hard he works.

And Sene was never as good on defense as Biyombo is.
Totally misread that, my bad. Don't see the need for two PG's to let Rose rest during practice though TBH. I understand that it helps to have a total of four, and maybe Lucas and Pargo are great practice guys, but Pargo in particular I don't get. He's a chucker anyway, not sure what he brings to the table running PG in practice. And I wasn't talking about Orton specifically(even said that I didn't really like Orton), just said that they could put their roster spots to better use. Goes for the SG position too where they're carrying some mediocre guys - I get that there's not really any stability at the position, but bringing another average guy doesn't really help.

Last edited by derza222 : 05-06-2011 at 12:26 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Knight & Tobias Harris are both staying in the draft.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Even if Rubio didn't suck now PG would be a bigger need for us than another 3/4. We need to take Irving no matter what. Now watch us get the third pick and get stuck with Kemba or something.
...they would take Kanter. Depends on how you see Kanter, but if he could legit play the 5 then he would be a solid fit for the Wolves
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:36 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
...they would take Kanter. Depends on how you see Kanter, but if he could legit play the 5 then he would be a solid fit for the Wolves
Kanter can play C but again in the NBA he's more of a 4, so just like Jefferson you have a guy playing out of position. Also between Kanter and Love you don't want a front line who has zero shot blocking, you can be strong as hell but in the NBA when there are guys who are longer and more athletic than you they can get their shot off at ease. Also you need a front line who can challenge dribble drives at the rim. Not with their first pick but with their 2nd pick I'd take Biyombo or Keith Benson and with the first pick take Irving, Derrick Williams, Brandon Knight in that order.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Rubio is ******* awful. Minnesota should trade him for whatever they can get and draft Irving
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch a lot of Spanish basketball do you?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrence Jones, Ashton Gibbs, Reggie Johnson, Tu Holloway, Kim English & Laurence Bowers will withdraw. Scotty Hopson, Shelvin Mack & Darius Morris are staying in.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 05-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones should have stayed in.. especially since Knight did. The class is weak enough for him to be maybe a lotto pick but def a first rounder.. in other news why Gibbs even declare in the first place?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope Scotty Hopson enjoys Europe.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hopson can play in the NBA, just needs some discipline. Closest player that comes to mind is Wilson Chandler..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jones loses Knight, but gets Teague in return. Teague will be a better point guard, but Knight was the better scorer. I actually think UK will be the best team next season, with all the upcoming recruits, plus Jones, Lamb, Liggins, and Miller as the veterans.

Hopson is smaller than Chandler, and is a much better shooter. Hopson has a guard's mentality, while Chandler has a forward's.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I was wondering this. How many minutes does he even play? Don't Euro teams bury their younger players on the bench, especially if they know they're taking off for the NBA?

Old 05-08-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He started and played 23 minutes a game. And regarding the "I don't see him play" argument. It's a somewhat valid one, but when plenty of people that do see a lot of him are all saying the same thing and the numbers back it up it's hard to ignore.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No, I just have a weird hatred for European players. I don't trust them. As far as Rubio, I just think he's going to get abused by more athletic point guards on both sides of the floor. I'm just not impressed by his highlights (it actually looks like he travels quite a bit).

And he's already a little ***** about what team he's going to play for.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Jones loses Knight, but gets Teague in return. Teague will be a better point guard, but Knight was the better scorer. I actually think UK will be the best team next season, with all the upcoming recruits, plus Jones, Lamb, Liggins, and Miller as the veterans.

Hopson is smaller than Chandler, and is a much better shooter. Hopson has a guard's mentality, while Chandler has a forward's.
Looks like Liggins is staying in the draft then. They'll still have a shot if Davis can break out.

In other news, John Shurna and Kevin Jones have decided to opt out of the draft. Carleton Scott has decided to stay in the draft.

Last edited by Docta : 05-08-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote