Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More E3 stuff...

Apparently Suckerpunch has a new IP they're probably showing off. Makers of inFAMOUS and Sly Cooper.

French studio Dontnod Entertainment has been commissioned by Sony to create a new “AAA action-adventure game” for PlayStation 3, reportedly titled Adrift. The unknown developer has already confirmed their presence at the show. Bottom line: expect the announcement.

Sony’s Santa Monica Studio is rumored to be working on multiple projects — one being God of War 4 (rumors here) and the other a first/third-person shooter including both an open-world and vehicle combat. This may be that “modern FPS” that Quantic boss David Cage was asked to help out on.

XBOX related...

At last year’s presser, Microsoft announced Codename: Kingdoms, a new Xbox 360-exclusive developed by Crysis 2 developer Crytek. Since then, no further details have been announced. This year might see Crytek step on stage to finally talk about and reveal a name for the title, which we’ve speculated is Microsoft’s response to God of War.

XBOX is supposed to be really heavy with Kinect this year. Introducing the "hardcore games".

Then you have Nintendo introducing their new console. Like it or not, that should bring some excitement.

GTA 5 perhaps?

Lots and lots and lots of other stuff. It's going to be fun.

Here's a good article I was reading the other day and have referenced to with tons of facts, rumors, and speculation and such.

http://scrawlfx.com/2011/04/an-e3-to-get-excited-for/2

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just adding to that...how amazing do those new IPs from Sony Santa Monica, Crytek, and this new French developer sound?

Santa Monica making a shooter with vehicles and they tried to get David Cage's (Heavy Rain) help? That game is going to have it all.

PS3 paying major bucks to some relatively unknown developer? That def. means that group has something amazing on their hands.

And the idea of Crytek using their engine for anything just sounds amazing. I cant wait to see what they can do outside of the shooter genre.

I'm psyched at the fact that we should be looking at a couple of brand new PS3 exclusives. My PS3 lineup just isnt big enough.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-05-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah MOTH I've seen that this was supposed to be an awesome year for the PS3. The PSN Hack deal kinda screwed it up a little though.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because you keep buying things for your ring of death.
lol. If it's on both...i'm going 360. It's just the way it is. So yeah...I'm really happy that the PS3 is about to unveil a **** ton of new exclusive games. :D

Speaking of RRoD, I still have a broken 360 sitting right beside my working one. Why? Because I was too cheap to pay the $117 to get it fixed yet. ugh. I've only had the RRoD three times. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 06:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

We'll just have to see what they come out with. I mean, I love all these AAA sequels as much as the next guy. But I still get giddy when new IP's are announced. Granted, those may turn out to be generic FPS or GOW clones...hopefully not, though. The developers behind some of these new IPs are some of the best in the business, featuring some of the best tech available. So hopefully they'll continue to push the envelope, instead of following the same set paths.

Quantic Dream's next game probably has me the most excited. Sure their style of gameplay is essentially, a glorified point and click. But it still feels fresh, and they know how to tell a great story.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 08:06 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
I just recently went back to Madden after playing NCAA for a long time, and man talk about different games. I love playing NCAA but it's like a cupcake game compared to Madden in terms of difficulty. I romp everyone on NCAA on hardest difficulty and I just started a Dynasty with Kansas. But I went back to Madden with the Falcons, and added our 3 first selections to our roster, and man alive. Even with our insane WR corps it's not easy to move the ball. At least not like it is on NCAA. The pass rush for Madden gives about 1.5 seconds before you're sacked, and Corners never miss Jams.
I didn't think NCAA was easy last year at all it was the time I think ever didnt win the national title. I just could never beat alabama and the only times I won the SEC was win i didnt have to face them. In like 6 times facing bama I never got within 3 TD's of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Talked about Heavy Rain a few posts ago...semi-related...I heard Quantic Dream's new game should make an appearance at next month's E3 convention. That's going to be a hell of a show. Quantic Dream actually has two games in development...one, a PS3 exclusive...the other, they have been talking about going multi-platform with. That said, Sony has apparently expressed some interest in buying Quantic Dream. God I love their games. David Cage is a bit of douche, who loves the sound of his voice...but I love his outlook on gaming. He's all about "adult gaming" and the melding of gaming and cinema. Approaching everything from a real artistic point of view. Quantic Dream is one of the most ambitious developers out there. It's def. exciting to see where they go in the future.
I've heard some rumblings about there new game and if it's like Heavy Rain its a purchase for me. At first I was disapointed it wasnt gonna be a sequel then I fiished Heavy Rain and it made sense to why it was going to be a new game. I'm anxious to hear new details about the game hopefully it will not be to far away on a release date.

Quote:
Started another Heavy Rain playthrough. First one on my 1080p tv. Yet again another game that doesnt look as good on 1080. Like most games, it's native to 720. It displays at 720 on the tv as well, but there is considerable grain, which I tend to see a lot in video games, now that I got this new tv. Even if the tv is scaled back to 720. Luckily, I found a way to minimize the grain through some site online. It does suck...720p tvs are still the way to go for gaming, until the game industry catches up with native 1080p games, instead of just 1080 "compatible". Otherwise, it's still a lot of fuzzy images and ugly textures playing on a higher resolution.

My experience since getting a giant 1080p tv for gaming...hasnt been the greatest.

But yeah, the game is still fun as ever and now that the grain isnt as noticeable...I'm having fun with it.
Have you tried it with the move yet? I haven't either just wondering how it changed things for it.

Quote:
I still dont know about Madden. I miss playing NFL football...but I hate Madden. lol. I didnt buy it last year, either. NCAA is a must buy for me every year, at least.

I'm thinking about buying Madden again this year as I haven't since the 08 game. Its mostly bc the two teams I follow the most are gonna be good in Falcons and Lions. It's just that once I start playing NCAA I never wanna take it out and I also have the show that is fun. I'm not sure what i wanna do. I bet you are looking foward to this years with SC being better then usual.

Last edited by georgiafan : 05-06-2011 at 08:10 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone excited for LA Noire? The facial imaging technology they're using seems pretty incredible.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Anyone excited for LA Noire? The facial imaging technology they're using seems pretty incredible.
I am. I won't be playing it for a while though since I rarely buy new games.
I just can't afford them. Still rocking MLB 09 and NBA 2K10.
Games I look forward to playing:
-Heavy Rain (I'm buying that one soon now)
-LA Noire
-Mortal Kombat
-NCAA 2012 (Haven't bought it since 09)

My uncle is sending me Black Ops so I'll be getting into that soon.
I suck at FPS but he loves the game and wants to to play online (possible ever???) with him

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I've heard some rumblings about there new game and if it's like Heavy Rain its a purchase for me. At first I was disapointed it wasnt gonna be a sequel then I fiished Heavy Rain and it made sense to why it was going to be a new game. I'm anxious to hear new details about the game hopefully it will not be to far away on a release date.

That style of gameplay is their staple...so it will def. be Heavy Rain esque in the way it plays. This style actually began with their predecessor to Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophecy, on the xbox, ps2, and PC. Great game. As for sequels...David Cage said he will never make a sequel. He just doesnt like them for whatever reason. Hell, he didnt even want people to play Heavy Rain multiple times, because he wanted each person to have their own personalized and unique experience with the game. He's a very uncoventional thinker, compared to others in the business.

Have you tried it with the move yet? I haven't either just wondering how it changed things for it.

Not yet. But I want to. I still dont have the move, and to this point, regret getting the Kinect. But yeah, Heavy Rain is the perfect game for the move, it looks like fun. I hope developers can start turning out some good games for these things...but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm thinking about buying Madden again this year as I haven't since the 08 game. Its mostly bc the two teams I follow the most are gonna be good in Falcons and Lions. It's just that once I start playing NCAA I never wanna take it out and I also have the show that is fun. I'm not sure what i wanna do. I bet you are looking foward to this years with SC being better then usual.

Yesssir. SCAR was really fun to use last year, too. They made Lattimore insanely fast. I bet they'd turn that back a little this year. But yeah, I had a blast with Garcia, Lattimore, my 6'4 beasts on the outside, and like 97 speed Ace Sanders in the slot. And now, everyone should be even better and Clowney should be insane. I'm excited to play as them. I def. plan on using them in an online dynasty on here. I'll be getting for the 360, though.
Responses in BOLD.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm really excited for it. Just heard it's going to be on 3 discs for the 360. That's pretty crazy. Only 1 bluray disc for the PS3.

But whatever. The game looks fantastic. One of the major players for Game of the Year. It actually has a lot of similarities to Heavy Rain. It's very movie like, in its presentation...although, it boasts more conventional gameplay elements. I also heard it has a crazy amount of cut scenes in it...like 5 hours worth. That is an outrageous number.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could find the facial expression technology video I watched yesterday, it was amazing.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-06-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, it's amazing tech. Interesting enough...the people over at Remedy (Max Payne, Alan Wake) say they're developing a facial tech that even outshines that of L.A. Noire's. This is something that can really change the face of gaming forever. haha. All of L.A. Noire's gameplay videos just make me drool.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
to be fair, that's like playing through the first half of MGS.
HA. True enough. But MGS is far from the norm, in that regard. It may not be of MGS' length, but 5 hours is still a HUGE number.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newest update a letter from Howard Stringer

Basically its the same old crap again that they have already said 438639633863 times. It gives no time frame of when it will be back up it just says in the coming days. Its already said that same line about everday for the last 2 weeks.... Day 16 and counting.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Third attack againist sony planned... Its just a rumor but so far the 1st and 2nd attacks have happened.

Quote:
A group of hackers says it is planning another wave of cyberattacks against Sony in retaliation for its handling of the PlayStation Network breach.

An observer of the Internet Relay Chat channel used by the hackers told CNET today that a third major attack is planned this weekend against Sony's Web site. The people involved plan to publicize all or some of the information they are able to copy from Sony's servers, which could include customer names, credit card numbers, and addresses, according to the source. The hackers claim they currently have access to some of Sony's servers.

Should the planned attack succeed, it would be the latest blow in a series of devastating security breaches of Sony's servers over the past month. The failure of Sony's server security has ignited investigations by the FBI, the Department of Justice, Congress, and the New York State Attorney General, a well as data security and privacy authorities in the U.K., Canada, and Taiwan.

Several weeks ago the hacker group known as Anonymous targeted several Sony Web sites, including Sony.com and SonyStyle.com, with a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack in retaliation for what its members saw as Sony's unfair legal action against hacker George Hotz. Two weeks ago Sony's PlayStation Network, along with its Qriocity service and Sony Online, were the target of an attack that exposed the personal information of more than 100 million Sony customers. Sony was forced to shut down PSN, Qriocity, and Sony Online, and is currently working to bring them back online after rebuilding the security of its servers.

Sony says it doesn't know who orchestrated what it's calling a "highly sophisticated, planned" attack, but it has dropped hints that the group Anonymous is involved. Kazuo Hirai, chairman of Sony Computer Entertainment, told a Congressional subcommittee in a letter yesterday that the intruders on its servers planted a file named "Anonymous" containing the statement "We are Legion," part of the group's tagline.

Anonymous issued a statement yesterday denying it was involved in the PSN breach. "While we are a distributed and decentralized group, our 'leadership' does not condone credit card theft," the statement said.

Now it seems the same group of hackers that was able to infiltrate the PSN servers is planning to hit back against Sony.

Sony did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20...#ixzz1LbbsynZY

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is playstation plus?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
what is playstation plus?

Have you seen that logo next to certain people on your friends list? Those are all people who purchased PS +. It costs like $15 for 3 months or $50 for 12 months + 3 bonus free months (if they still have that 3 bonus months). You get 60 min full game trails on games like infamous, mass effect 3 basically pretty big titles. About a free PSN games every 2 weeks that they pick as well as a free ps mini game and ps1 game. You also get discounts on certain PSN games themes,avaters. Only certain stuff at certain times not like everything in the store. Basically they pick the stuff and you end up renting it for however long your subscription is because once it runs out you can no longer play the games unless you renew your subscription. Theres also more stuff but it might be easier just doing a quick search.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like a waste of money to me.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
sounds like a waste of money to me.
This and more this.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-09-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the raging commence
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2385082,00.asp

Quote:
Will PlayStation users be without access to the service for another three weeks? According to a Sunday report from Bloomberg, Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services will be down until at least May 31.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Sony spokesman Shigenori Yoshida said Sony is currently installing an improved security system and will get its services back online by May 31.
They claim this might not be entirely correct not but seriously!?
Old 05-09-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Sony, you ******* fail.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-10-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I don't play much online so I am not really affected. Pretty embarrassing for Sony though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-10-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ pretty much me. I really didn't notice at first.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I hardly ever play online so I dont really care that it is down. I auctally hope its down a few more weeks that way we can get the beta for Uncharted 3 when we get the free month of ps+
Old 05-10-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have only played one game against a friend on PSN.

Its the fact that I bought MLBTV and I cant flipping watch it on my 46" LED unless I finagle my desktop to hook up to it but then its just a pain in the ass for one game then I have to move it back later that night.