Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Alright move made by the Broncos a little over payed smart they restructed his contract.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'll believe that if we address S on draft day. as of right now, i can't imagine he wouldn't go back to safety, unless bates has the same moronic hard-on for nick ferguson that coyer did.
here's the link.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

Quote:
yippee, an unsourced opinion from bill williamson. i believe it whole-heartedly.

i stand by my statement exactly as i worded it.
I'm sure Domonique stating he was not going to let Bly have the starting job hints something. Foxworth will be a corner, he never played well as a safety and it doesn't make sense for him to go back there. The Broncos don't trust Paymah as their nickel just yet, and I'm sure the odds are more in favor of the Broncos drafting a S than a CB.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

Quote:
he didn't play well as a safety because coyer had him playing SS and playing up for run support, which was utterly idiotic considering john lynch was on the roster.
Well, that's exactly why Coyer isn't here anymore.. lol

But, it still doesn't make sense, because that would leave an opening at nickel. Foxworth is perfect for that postition, and his personal preference is to stay at corner. The Broncos will draft a safety.. although I said that last year.

Besides, haven't you heard? The Broncos are supposedly high on Cargile/Abdullah/Cox. They are high alright..
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im anxious to see how good of a year bly has being the #2, and playing lots of man to man...with champ not getting tested too often, he has a chance to put up great numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Boy, and to think I thought he was overpayed in Detroit . . .
I would like to respond with a song, or actually, THE song they played for Bly as they presented him his contract:

Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote