Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 05-08-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Obviously my post isn't very realistic. I should have cut Baker, and put Svitek as a LT.

That's why I said, if I had it my way.
If we had it your way, Ryan would likely die on the field, and I'd prolly cry every night
Old 05-08-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If we had it Bos' way we'd trade Ryan away for a runningback who can sort of throw the ball and run some version of the mildcat and hope to gain 4 yards per game on offense.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
If we had it Bos' way we'd trade Ryan away for a runningback who can sort of throw the ball and run some version of the mildcat and hope to gain 4 yards per game on offense.
If I had it my way I would sign you as my OC.

Mildcat Offense? That's ******* genius.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just wondering which Offensive Linemen we won't re-sign. We drafted another versatile guy, makes me believe even more we'll lose at least 2 starters, and possibly 3 depending on what happens with McClure.

Svitek, Reynolds, Johnson, Hawley, Valdez. All capable starters, there is going to be a huge battle this off-season (if there is football).

If I had it my way it would look like this:

Baker----Johnson----Hawley----Valdez----Reynolds

I just love seeing so many youngsters. Saves up a lot of money to work on defense and builds new chemistry on the line.
Word is if anyone goes it'll be claybo.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

Why on earth would we get rid of our Pro Bowl RT?
Old 05-11-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why on earth would we get rid of our Pro Bowl RT?
It's not about the falcons cutting or trading him, he may just want more money than their either willing to pay or can afford to pay.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will demand money and he's by far our best linemen. It would be a huge blow, but we have 5 guys that could replace him. If we are going to be active in free agency, then he's probably gone.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-11-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure losing Clabo would be the end of the world. Yeah, he was a Pro Bowl alternate, but does that really mean he was a great RT that will be hard to replace. I'm not so sure.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

I hate the offseason during a lockout.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I hate the offseason during a lockout.
I hate the season during a lockout even more.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-18-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

According to the AJC they believe the Falcons have the inside track to land Chad Ochocinco.

Also Julio Jones has finally been cleared to start running.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTRWRTR View Post
According to the AJC they believe the Falcons have the inside track to land Chad Ochocinco.

Also Julio Jones has finally been cleared to start running.
Yup they have Ochocinco's OC now and a lot of reports are he's going to the falcons. Personally it's hard to envision him in red and black, mainly because he's an older receiver with major character issues.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't be too excited about the move, but he wouldn't be a big distraction on a winning team IMO.

He would also help mentor Julio and to an extent Roddy. Ochocinco runs some sick routes.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

although Ocho is older now, still be a solid addition
Old 05-19-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

Quote:
Personally it's hard to envision him in red and black, mainly because he's an older receiver with major character issues.
I would hardly call them "major". He's a diva but has never gotten into trouble with the law or with the league. Ocho's bad guy rep is being blown out of proportion. It reminds me of corey dillon and how he would ***** about the bengals and ppl said he had this bad character. No, he was just tired of being on a crappy team which is why when the pats added him to their roster not another negative comment was heard from him.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

It's been a while now, but he has gotten into trouble with the law and the league. Im not opposed to getting him, I just wonder if the FO would be.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-19-2011, 05:56 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Quote:
It's been a while now, but he has gotten into trouble with the law and the league. Im not opposed to getting him, I just wonder if the FO would be.
What I would worry about is whether Roddy and Chad would compete to be the biggest clown on the team. Could get very silly (and might not always stay light-hearted, especially since Chad probably won't take well to being second string...)
Old 05-20-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

Arthur blank has called HBO and let them know the Falcons are interested in doing Hard Knocks.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I would love that. They had a poll asking people who they wanted on hard knocks, the Lions got the most votes, falcons were like 3rd. I don't know how much that will come into play. I saw the Jets hard knocks last year and I was just praying they would have one like that for the Falcons. It's very cool.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-20-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

Several teams have already turned HBO down so it might be Atlanta if for no other reason than they can't get anyone else to do it.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

Word is the Falcon's aren't interested in Ocho. Apparently they're afraid he'll ruin team chemistry.

Last edited by FTRWRTR : 05-24-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

this offseason is pure dick
Old 05-24-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pure sex

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

That's pretty sick right there.

Oh and by the way your location should read:

Back to back to back winning seasons ftw

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Atlanta Falcons officially rejected Hard Knocks. Damn off-season you keep sucking.

Quote:
we all hate you