Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
Are you ******* kidding me?

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3b55jcf
IMO Makes everyone better:

Hawks:

PG: Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague
SG: Kirk Hinrich/Jamal Crawford
SF: Joe Johnson/Marvin Williams
PF: Al Horford/Josh Powell
C: Kendrick Perkins/Hilton Armstrong

Magic:
PG: Russell Westbrook/Gilbert Arenas
SG: James Harden/J.J. Reddick
SF: Hedo Turkoglu/Quentin Richardson
PF: Josh Smith/Brandon Bass/Ryan Anderson
C: Zaza Pachulia/Daniel Orton

Thunder:
PG: Eric Maynor/Nate Robinson
SG: Thabo Sefelosha/Daequan Cook
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison/BJ Mullens
C: Dwight Howard/Nazr Mohammed
I don't like the Hawks losing Josh Smith. I know he collapses mentally a lot of times, but he's been with the team for so long now, it's hard to see him go. I think Jeff Teague is the next starter at PG with the way he's played lately, so no need for Nelson. What the Hawks really need is a true center who can rebound and score down there. Try Paul Gasol.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I don't like the Hawks losing Josh Smith. I know he collapses mentally a lot of times, but he's been with the team for so long now, it's hard to see him go. I think Jeff Teague is the next starter at PG with the way he's played lately, so no need for Nelson. What the Hawks really need is a true center who can rebound and score down there. Try Paul Gasol.
Ill give you Gasol, but keep in mind he struggles guarding other Centers.

If we give up Gasol we would most likely be wanting Josh Smith or Horford in return though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Do you not pay attention to sports? Commissioners want there best players on the best teams and in the best markets. Its not me being a Laker fan, its me being realistic.

CC Sabathia is the latest example I can remember. Chill the **** out
Commissioners wanting something has absolutely zero bearing on where a player goes. To think that they do is so ******* idiotic. If a hard cap is installed in teh NBA then the Lakers are beyond ****** and will not be getting Dwight. If any sort of franchise tag is installed then there is absolutely zero chance that the Lakers get Dwight. That is the kind of speculation that actually has some bearing on where Dwight goes....not what ******* David Stern thinks.

The Yankees offered CC Sabathia the most money and if anyone pressured him it was the MLB union/players association. So it is a terrible ******* example.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Howard's coming to brooklyn. get over it fools
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. New Jersey is stuck with the softest and worst rebounding C in the league. Sorry Kiddo

:D
Old 05-11-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ill give you Gasol, but keep in mind he struggles guarding other Centers.

If we give up Gasol we would most likely be wanting Josh Smith or Horford in return though.
We'll give you Zaza straight up.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Commissioners wanting something has absolutely zero bearing on where a player goes. To think that they do is so ******* idiotic. If a hard cap is installed in teh NBA then the Lakers are beyond ****** and will not be getting Dwight. If any sort of franchise tag is installed then there is absolutely zero chance that the Lakers get Dwight. That is the kind of speculation that actually has some bearing on where Dwight goes....not what ******* David Stern thinks.

The Yankees offered CC Sabathia the most money and if anyone pressured him it was the MLB union/players association. So it is a terrible ******* example.
Dude youre ******* high. Obviously in the end, sure it is the players decision, but believe it or not there are people out there that have the power to steer players like Sabathia (baseball) and now possibly D12 to big market teams, its reality.

With that being said, players like Dwight Howard, Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, they dont wanna play in places like OKC. Thats why when every single big name player is looking to get traded or they go into FA they want to go to the big markets! Even if he did get traded to OKC, whats the chances that he will really sign an extension?

Kobe- hes in LA, looked like a possible trade to chicago, or even to go play for the clippers. (LA and Chicago....weird)

Lebron- Hes in Miami which is a pretty big market (not surprising that his finalists were the Knicks, nets, bulls, clippers.....all big market teams....weird)

Carmelo-Hes in New York which is a huge market ( was interested in playing for the knicks forever, was open to the lakers, was open to the nets....allllll big market teams, weird)

Dwight Howard- Playing in orlando....big market (list includes chicago, the nets, the lakers and the mavs as most likely destinations...weird)

dude lets be real, guys like D12 dont wanna play in small market teams and they will have people outside that will be steering them away from teams like that. As much as I like the thunder and Durant, who knows how long Durantula will be in OKC after his contract runs out. Its just reality.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 05-11-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
We'll give you Zaza straight up.
I want Smith or Horford, god damn it.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

Quote:
Dude youre ******* high. Obviously in the end, sure it is the players decision, but believe it or not there are people out there that have the power to steer players like Sabathia (baseball) and now possibly D12 to big market teams, its reality.

With that being said, players like Dwight Howard, Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, they dont wanna play in places like OKC. Thats why when every single big name player is looking to get traded or they go into FA they want to go to the big markets! Even if he did get traded to OKC, whats the chances that he will really sign an extension?

Kobe- hes in LA, looked like a possible trade to chicago, or even to go play for the clippers. (LA and Chicago....weird)

Lebron- Hes in Miami which is a pretty big market (not surprising that his finalists were the Knicks, nets, bulls, clippers.....all big market teams....weird)

Carmelo-Hes in New York which is a huge market ( was interested in playing for the knicks forever, was open to the lakers, was open to the nets....allllll big market teams, weird)

Dwight Howard- Playing in orlando....big market (list includes chicago, the nets, the lakers and the mavs as most likely destinations...weird)

dude lets be real, guys like D12 dont wanna play in small market teams and they will have people outside that will be steering them away from teams like that. As much as I like the thunder and Durant, who knows how long Durantula will be in OKC after his contract runs out. Its just reality.
Ok cool dude. You can just go ahead and change the original point that I was arguing. You were saying Dwight would end up in a big market because David Stern wants him to. I called ******** and you got really pissed off and ****. You then called me an idiot and said that "people" can sway the decisions. No **** ******* people can. I mean DURRRRRR. Obviously Dwights mother, father, agent all influence his ******* decision.....but that is not what you originally said.

Then you go onto say that DURRRRRRRRR big time players like to play in big time markets.....again I did not argue this point yet you try to sound like a smartass when you say it.

******* pathetic
Old 05-11-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Ok cool dude. You can just go ahead and change the original point that I was arguing. You were saying Dwight would end up in a big market because David Stern wants him to. I called ******** and you got really pissed off and ****. You then called me an idiot and said that "people" can sway the decisions. No **** ******* people can. I mean DURRRRRR. Obviously Dwights mother, father, agent all influence his ******* decision.....but that is not what you originally said.

Then you go onto say that DURRRRRRRRR big time players like to play in big time markets.....again I did not argue this point yet you try to sound like a smartass when you say it.

******* pathetic

You try to sound really pathetic by putting a bunch of ************ **** ***** ***** ***** ***************** ********* ***** and it doesnt really work.

Stern wants the best players in the best markets, hes talked about flat out removing teams for this reason lol.

Good talk, k bye.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

Haha.

You deflected and changed the argument a second time. That is cute. Hopefully it stops you from mentioning Dwight to the Lakers every second post.

Goes from Stern doing whatever it takes to Stern wanting it.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha.

You deflected and changed the argument a second time. That is cute. Hopefully it stops you from mentioning Dwight to the Lakers every second post.

Goes from Stern doing whatever it takes to Stern wanting it.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you ******* kidding me?

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
lol i love it how you make little to no...mostly the "no"....concrete arguments. Please...explain why what he said is bs? and if you possibly could...not sure if its within your reach...try to not curse...cuz idk if you know this...doesn't make you sound any smarter...quite the contrary.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
lol i love it how you make little to no...mostly the "no"....concrete arguments. Please...explain why what he said is bs? and if you possibly could...not sure if its within your reach...try to not curse...cuz idk if you know this...doesn't make you sound any smarter...quite the contrary.
There is absolutely zero evidence that David Stern has every influenced or done anything to force a FA to sign anywhere. His argument is extremely specious, and his only defence for it is changing his argument. It is rather pathetic. Sorry if offended you with a series of **********, didn't realize stars on a screen hurt everyones feeling.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is absolutely zero evidence that David Stern has every influenced or done anything to force a FA to sign anywhere. His argument is extremely specious, and his only defence for it is changing his argument. It is rather pathetic. Sorry if offended you with a series of **********, didn't realize stars on a screen hurt everyones feeling.
Don't think anyone here got offended. Just saying "********" isn't a very good argument.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Howard's coming to brooklyn. get over it fools
It would obviously have to start with Brook Lopez + for him. I dont think you want that.

I dont even know why Ric Bucher mentioned the Mavs as a possibile destination. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

I still think he stays. But if not, you could cross off the Mavs right now. I just dont want anything the Lakers or Bulls could offer Orlando. bleh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-11-2011 at 10:37 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis vs Heat is not going to happen :/. Oh well Miranda Kerr is on Conan so I'll watch that.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat/Thunder...pretty much the final outcome every year you simulate a season in NBA 2K11.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Howard isn't getting traded anywhere and he's not leaving Orlando. He's been adamant about it... unlike Lebron who kept avoiding it. I don't blame him for waiting. The Magic need to be pressured to make the right moves. I expect Jameer to get traded this offseason. I can't wait.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Heat/Thunder...pretty much the final outcome every year you simulate a season in NBA 2K11.
Go Thunder!!! My 2nd favorite team. :D

MOTH, when are you gonna start up your 2k11 league??? I want the Thunder back!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston could be an interesting landing spot maybe something like

Dwight Howard and Hedo for

Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Patrick Patterson, Courtney Lee, Jordan Hill, Terrence Williams, 2011 lottery pick.

Houston obviously is giving up so many young talented players and taking on Hedo's contract but their lineup would still be:

PG:Kyle Lowry/Goran Dragic
SG: Chase Budinger
SF: Hedo Turkoglu
PF: Chuck Hayes/Brad Miller
C: Dwight Howard/Hasheem Thabeet
And if Yao ever came back ZOMG Yao+D12

Magic new lineup would be:

PG: Jameer Nelson/Gilbert Arenas
SG: Kevin Martin/Courtney Lee/JJ Reddick
SF: Earl Clark/Terrence Williams
PF: Brandon Bass/Ryan Anderson/Jordan Hill
C: Luis Scola/Patrick Paterson/Daniel Orton
-----------------------------------

Another random trade idea D12 for Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, Paul Milsap, Utah's 2 lottery picks this year

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Howard isn't getting traded anywhere and he's not leaving Orlando. He's been adamant about it... unlike Lebron who kept avoiding it. I don't blame him for waiting. The Magic need to be pressured to make the right moves. I expect Jameer to get traded this offseason. I can't wait.
What will Jameer get you that will make a big difference? Arenas and Hedo really kill the Magic's flexibility to make a major move. You can keep moving around guys like Nelson, Anderson, Bass, etc but will just have similar trades to the one's you already have done.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. I had a blast doing that...but it was insanely time consuming. I dont really have time to run one. I was doing constant updates on that thing.

As for Jameer getting traded...I dont see that. There is no way they have enough faith in crappy Arenas to make a move like that. The only way they move Jameer is if they're getting a starting PG in return, I'd imagine. Probably have to be like Paul, too.

They dont have much to offer for a star...a deal would have to involve Jameer, Anderson, Redick/Bass. They're all good players...but not really enough to get you a super star.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-11-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

I spoke to soon I thought that OKC was up 3-2 for some reason. Memphis vs Heat is still on.