Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...did you just compare Earl Clark to Dwight Howard?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should be used to it, we've heard the pimping of Courtney Lee and Ryan Anderson before, Clark is the new version.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya i normally avoid the Magic thread

Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
...did you just compare Earl Clark to Dwight Howard?
Grasp much? Player development... it happens.

edit: ...and sometimes it doesn't. We'll see.

Last edited by D-Unit : 05-12-2011 at 06:06 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
We should be used to it, we've heard the pimping of Courtney Lee and Ryan Anderson before, Clark is the new version.
Gimme a break. I've never pimped those 2.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
ya i normally avoid the Magic thread
We can talk about the Suns.

Where will Nash get traded to? Any predictions?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

no where, Suns won't trade him until he asks for a trade

Old 05-12-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are the Hawks gonna win tonight and take the right to lose to Miami to a game 7?

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
no where, Suns won't trade him until he asks for a trade
Why not? They already traded for Aaron Brooks... wouldn't they want to continue with the rebuilding process? If you keep Nash for the sake of keeping him, then when his contract expires, that does no good.... meanwhile you're stashing your future starting PG on the bench. I dunno why you need to do that. What do you know about it that I'm missing?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Nash would never leave Phoenix as a FA, as long as we make a reasonable offer he will retire here. No one in the front office wants to see him leave and he has no intention of ever leaving.

Really don't think we viewed Brooks as a potential starting PG, he is a 6th man. That's why we made the swap of him for Dragic.

Old 05-12-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Nash would never leave Phoenix as a FA, as long as we make a reasonable offer he will retire here. No one in the front office wants to see him leave and he has no intention of ever leaving.

Really don't think we viewed Brooks as a potential starting PG, he is a 6th man. That's why we made the swap of him for Dragic.
Oh ok. I thought Brooks was intended to replace him.

What kind of contract would you like to see the Suns give Nash in 2012?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Not sure, last time after winning the MVPs he only wanted 2/22 so probably something around that

Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Who's pimping Anderson? I dont even like him that much. He's grown on me a little, but his chucker mentality always pisses me off.

I hadnt posted in here a lot the last two years or so...but the only Anderson pimping I remember is from Scotty. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-12-2011 at 09:35 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Who's pimping Anderson? I dont even like him that much. He's grown on me a little, but his chucker mentality always pisses me off.

I hadnt posted in here a lot the last two years or so...but the only Anderson pimping I remember is from Scotty. lol.
I know right? We haven't had a discussion like this in a long time. These guys overexaggerate the Magic discussion here. It's me and you and nobody. I don't even do basketball talk here. I go to other forums for basketball talk.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you imagine the Magic on D with Bropez replacing Howard.

I think the draft countdown starting lineup would be able to put up 100 points
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers like Rick Adelman to replace Phil.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6534904

Mention of JVG as well, they were talking about the possibility of having him come in last year when Phil was talking about Retirement. I wouldnt be upset with either of them, if I had to pick one though I might go with JVG due to the simple fact he is a Riley disciple and he will preach great defense.

Cant go wrong either way. Buss and co. might lean towards Adelman because of the offensive mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Anderson was awesome!
and yea, we get it, Bropez is a soft defender and had a ****** rebounding year.
but let's just throw out he's a young post player putting up 20+ ppg.
whatever, dream scenario dwight leaves in FA, comes to brooklyn.
Dwill-Morrow-Me-Bropez-Dwight.
championship
just let me dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are Bropez and Morrow starting in your dream scenario? The lack of Blake show and D-Wade is slightly dissappointing.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:04 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hawks should try to make a bold trade this offseason. They're never going to be any better than playoff stepping stone as built. No player on that roster should be off limits to trade talks. Obviously they should be trying to get a player in return who can help them get to the Conference Finals or further.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?
Heat, easily. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Heat dominate the next two series.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:25 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?
I want the bulls, and think they have the best shot at stopping em....but the Heat look scary right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Thunder have the best shot at stopping the Heat.

Harden/Thabo on D-Wade
Durant v Lebron
and well Bosh would get his pansy ass handed to him in the paint by the Thunder's 4 man rotation.

The thunder could even try some Westbrook on Wade if they wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:18 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls defense will need to step its game up to an even higher level against the Heat. If they can do that I think they will give them a hell of a series and could potentially win the series. If we see the Bulls team from the Indiana/Atlanta series it could be a long series for the Bulls.

Matchups are quit interesing.

Rose on Bibby, Bogans on Wade, Deng on LeBron, Boozer on Bosh, and Noah on Ilgauskas.

Best two defends the Bulls on on two of the top 10 in the league! The energy that Deng will have to expend will hamper his offensive production, IMO. Someone will have to step up and fill the scoring void. No way will Derrick Rose be able to beat the Heat by himself. Hopefully last night was not a fluke for Boozer and we will see that type of production throughout the Eastern Finals.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, hats off to the Hawks...they have some nice pieces. Jeff Teague had his coming out party on the national scene, and Josh Smith can be an absolute ******* monster! He just needs to give up shootig 20 footers.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote