Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2011, 01:45 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya that talking funny thing is pretty cool I watched it the other night. GoT and Treme continue the epicness that is sunday nights on HBO.

Anyone still watchin the Borgias?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
The Killing spoilers below, my thoughts on who the killer is. Would love to hear other people's thoughts.

I just watched the first three episodes (counting the 2 hr episode as one)
Friggin' love it. My wife is hooked to it as well. Watched til 2am and my wife didn't want to go to bed.
Wanted to watch more lol Had to convince her to save some for tomorrow.
Definitely catching up with the show tonight.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Killing was pretty awful yesterday, however...

WHAT THE **** IS IN THE FREEZER!?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, not trying to hear that!!!

I'm intrigued by this freezer you speak of now. Hmmm... I guess I'll know later tonight

Old 05-09-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I would recommend watching 'Talking Funny' on HBO if you're interested in stand-up comedy, or just comedians in general.
I caught that. It was OK. Kinda of think it needed some kind of presenter. It got kinda lost at times. They should either just talk shop and edit the funny parts only or try some kind of guided discussions on how stand up and being funny works.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Wow @ The Killing

"Se7en re-enactment"

WHAT'S IN THE ******* FREEZER?!

Old 05-12-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fox axing more shows:

Lie to Me
Human Target
Chicago Code
Traffic Light
Breaking In

all got cancelled. Human Target target getting canceled makes me sad although I'm hearing its being replaced by a comedy starring Zooey Deschanel so that makes it less sad although Guerrero might have been one of the best characters on TV.

Chicago Code was alright, decent watch but nothing too special.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight's the season finale of Community but is it also the season finale for Parks and Rec or the Office?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Office is new tonight but not the finale.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks has 2 new episodes tonight and started late so it's not the finale. The Office has some episodes left as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Fox axing more shows:

Lie to Me
Human Target
Chicago Code

Traffic Light
Breaking In

all got cancelled. Human Target target getting canceled makes me sad although I'm hearing its being replaced by a comedy starring Zooey Deschanel so that makes it less sad although Guerrero might have been one of the best characters on TV.

Chicago Code was alright, decent watch but nothing too special.
The 3 in bold were shows I enjoyed. I am bummed they're going off the air. Breaking In really sucked though. Tired of pathetic beta males slobbering over unreachable females being such a big device in TV.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv....her-joins-cast

Quote:
Ashton Kutcher has signed on to join the cast of "Two and a Half Men," CBS and Warner Bros. announced on Friday.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Human Target and Lie To Me, but not as much as I liked Chuck or Community.. goooo NBC! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I was a big fan of Lie To Me. Watched the first two seasons. So I still have some shows to watch.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I thought 2.5 men was off the air?

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-13-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really not worth getting into any show Fox puts out, they never keep any of their shows past a season or 2, somehow they manage to renew Bob's Burgers, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I thought 2.5 men was off the air?
It was in till they found a replacement for Charlie Sheen (Ashton Kutcher).

Not that I'm a fan of the show or anything.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It was in till they found a replacement for Charlie Sheen (Ashton Kutcher).

Not that I'm a fan of the show or anything.
Wow as if it didn't completely suck before.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-13-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's really not worth getting into any show Fox puts out, they never keep any of their shows past a season or 2, somehow they manage to renew Bob's Burgers, lol.
Did they really? Bleh. They need to cancel that and the Cleveland Show. The only one I really like of that cartoon lineup is American Dad. The Simpsons arent even watachable now, and Family Guy mostly sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Problem with fox is that all of their shows are such high budget shows, so even if they are doing decent in ratings if they aren't doing great they have to cancel them. I can probably list 10-20 Fox shows that I kind of got into that they ended up cancelling. They've been trying to find the magic they created with 24 but have failed miserably. At this point every show they put out is basically a poor almost spinoff of shows like 24, lost, House, etc. Fox has zero orginality. That and because of American Idol, the dance show they have, and that new show Simon Cowell is bringing they consume all the important time slots. They will premiere a new show on a prime time slot then within 2 or 3 episodes will have it on Friday night, doesn't sound like a recipe for success to me. But I suppose as long as American Idol is a ratings juggernaut they could care less about creating lasting shows.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Nandoss
Rookie

Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.Nandoss could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Wow as if it didn't completely suck before.
As if losing Sheen wasn't enough they try to replace him with an actor who is the worst thing in What Happens in Vegas, and that's saying a lot.
Nandoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully for Fox Terra Nova is the real deal, otherwise they're in trouble.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

NBC upfronts were just held.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...nounced/92597/

Chuck on Friday, woot!

Old 05-15-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Community still at 8 and Parks and Rec at 8:30 on Thursdays. They'll most likely going up against Simon Cowell's the X Factor in the Fall and then American idol in the Spring. Not looking good for Community and Parks. Hopefully Parks has gained a strong following and the move won't hurt them too badly.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 05-15-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Community and Parks will still struggle.. they're up against some powerhouse shows and that sucks, but at least we get more episodes of each.