Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rly like this OKC team. I like Durantula, Westbrook, but i think Harden is my fave. Dude's a perfect fit for OKC.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I can see cheering for Dirk but what the hell is there to dislike about the Thunder?
Are you serious? Westbrook is a ******* pompous douchebag, Kendrick Perkins is the least likable player in the NBA, if Collison gets away with swiping his feet and getting a ******** charge call again I will stab someone, and Durant gets every ******* call (see below). I ******* hate this team.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will agree that Perkins is the least likeable player in the NBA. I absolutely hate Kendrick Perkins and that stupid ******** douchebag look on his face that he always has.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why Perkins is so unlikeable. Because he's physical? Because he's not a nice guy on the court? I think that's awesome personally. Idk, all superstars get calls although the one in the video is probably the worst call I've ever seen. Kobe, Wade, Lebron, they all get calls it's the nature of being a superstar in the NBA. Westbrook might be a little cocky but when he's not playing selfishly he's a lot of fun to watch. And I will tolerate no bashing of Nick Collison.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perkins is the exact same as KG, as he always acts like he's tougher than everyone else on the court, complains about every call, and acts like an asshole to everyone around. Westbrook morphs into Stephan Marbury way too often and annoys the **** out of me. Collison has gotten 2 absolutely pathetic calls favoring him the last 2 games that has pissed me off beyond belief, and I hate his flopping.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Westbrook plays like this the rest of the way then the Thunder are gonna win it all.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Conley sucks during the fast breaks, he always seems to screw up.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid Kevin Durant. Stupid Russell Westbrook. Stupid Harden and Collison off the bench.

Still, that was historic. All without Rudy Cool too. Hopefully a run like this ignites the fanbase in Memphis. It's a basketball city as it is.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Memphis team probably has one of the better starting 5's in the NBA..still pretty crazy to see them go this far without Rudy who sometimes is there best player.

OJ Mayo, you have all the talent in the world brah. Make yourself into a guy who got picked 3rd overall? Kudos to Memphis.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta be impressed with the way the Thunder played today. I really like how they match-up with Dallas too. Kidd doesn't stand a chance against Westbrook and Durant can have his way with Marion. Sefalosha and Stevenson are literally the same player, Perk and Chandler kind of cancel each other out too. Obviously no one can stop Dirk and he should still get his, but I have a tough time seeing somebody else being able to step up consistently in this series for the Mavs.

Even their bench is gonna have match-up problems. Terry is a good player but I dont think Barea and Peja are gonna see the same success they saw against LA. OKC is just such a good team defensively both inside and on the perimeter I just dont see the Mavs being able to score enough to win this series. As long as Westbrook stays under control I have the Thunder in 6
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kidd obviously can't stay in front of Westbrook but Chandler and Haywood can close the lane fast and force Westbrook to kick the ball out. Harden and Sefolosha will be the keys to this series. Also who will defend Dirk. If Ibaka and Collison struggle with his quickness we could even see KD get some shots at Dirk.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Kidd obviously can't stay in front of Westbrook but Chandler and Haywood can close the lane fast and force Westbrook to kick the ball out. Harden and Sefolosha will be the keys to this series. Also who will defend Dirk. If Ibaka and Collison struggle with his quickness we could even see KD get some shots at Dirk.
I think Ibaka should do fine. Obviously he's not a great perimeter defender, but he's very long and athletic and won't make life easy for Dirk. I like the Thunder in 6-7 games, honestly.

I also have Chicago over Miami right now. Chicago has struggled to some degree, but they look good when Boozer is scoring (which is basically the key to the series). Also the Boston series didn't really sell me on the Heat like it sold most people. Boston looked slow and sluggish and I honestly think the Hawks were a much more difficult second round opponent (speaking of which I would have loved to have seen a Hawks/Heat series). This is also kind of biased because I just ******* hate Miami. I do, however, think Miami/OKC would be the most exciting finals match-up.

EDIT: something I forgot to add to the LBJ argument a while back... I always thought he was a low post game away from being 100% unstoppable. He's built like a truck, I don't know why he doesn't spend any time on the block.

Last edited by sbh15 : 05-15-2011 at 06:03 PM.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Dirk is basically unstoppable but he cant do it by himself he needs other players to step up and score

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Wade u've missed two lay ups now damn it. U GOTTA DUNK THAT ****, U GOTTA DUNK THAT ****!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

=D'''' wow Taj just made me jizz myself

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-15-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taj DUNKED THAT ****!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago has a really clear advantage inside and Korver is doing a great job of passing right now. They need to stop turning it over, though. Rose already has 4.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Bosh carrying the team. o_O

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boozer is just a horrendous defender.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Chris Bosh carrying the team. o_O
Thats a scary thought.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Barkley.....Rosie O'Donnell could tell us that the Bulls' bench is better than ours. Especially when we don't suit up Big Z or Dampier. Which I really don't get, forces us to use Magloire and he is ******* useless. Telling us something we don't know.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

The other 9 players on our team are ******* useless!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

This game is ******* over. What a ******* awful game for us. No one can make a damn 3. The other 2 players on the floor would more useful by just doing the NBA a favor and punching Joakim Noah in the ******* face. Cuz otherwise they are useless unless they are dropping a rebound or getting it taken away. The difference has been the Bulls are deeper and they are knocking down the 3. We need to win game 2 or the ******* series over. Damn it.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Taj Gibson is really impressing me. Also what a ******** foul by Jones
Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Ooooooh lets stare at the ******* ball or stare at ******* Bosh expecting him to do something smart. Good God, and Mario Chalmers Good Lord, ur prolly the winner of the LVP tonight.