Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will be the number one pick?
Enes Kanter 7 7.07%
Perry Jones 14 14.14%
Kyrie Irving 49 49.49%
Harrison Barnes 19 19.19%
Other 10 10.10%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
STRIP you seem way more knowledgeable about the NBA draft than me so maybe you can tell me more about this.
Shouldn't the Bulls just trade their picks to move up and take the best SG? Or maybe even trade their picks for a veteran 2 guard? I just don't see any reason for them to take two late first rounders or even a 2nd rounder.
I'll get to your questions but yeah I didn't do any trades in this mock, for example obviously the Lakers aren't going to use their 4 2nd rounds picks since not even one of them would make the roster and yeah the Bulls would like to move up but in the NBA the value of picks drop big time. Trading your 2 late firsts probably would only get you to around pick 17 or later. The problem is that beyond Klay Thompson I don't really see anyone who would bring the Bulls anything that Korver, Bogans, and Brewer don't. I can see the Bulls signing Nick Young to an offer sheet or trying to make a trade for OJ Mayo, either than that I'd expect them to pick bpa with one of their first rounders and pick an international player with their 2nd first rounder to stash in Europe. BTW I am moving Marshon Brooks back into my first round next mock and he'd be a good pick for the Bulls.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bulls won't have enough cash in the cap to offer any quality player a decent offer. The only possibilities are through the draft, or through trades.

I'd love to get Mayo, but after seeing how that Grizzlies team plays, I don't think they'll be making any huge moves this offseason.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo I don't want Jimmer at all on the Knicks. If the Knicks decide to go guard I would want Jackson or Morris.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson is no different than Toney Douglass.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Jackson is no different than Toney Douglass.
He is a better PG then Douglas. He has better Vision then Toney and is a better passer. Also it would allow Toney to play off the ball cause Dougie is a undersized 2 stuck in a PG body. Toney as a PG isn't going to work for the Knicks its just not his game.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP, anyway the headcase that is Jereme Richmond cracking the 1st round?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
STRIP, anyway the headcase that is Jereme Richmond cracking the 1st round?
It's possible because of his untapped potential. Honestly picks 25-60 are so wide open and guys who are considered at the moment to be at the back end could end up in the first. Right now IMO Richmond would go high 2nd. Will see how he interviews and tests out.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's possible because of his untapped potential. Honestly picks 25-60 are so wide open and guys who are considered at the moment to be at the back end could end up in the first. Right now IMO Richmond would go high 2nd. Will see how he interviews and tests out.
I hope the kids makes it. I was so pumped when he was going to Illinois, but we see how that went. I hope the culture clash with Weber and the new environment will be a wakeup call for him so that he will work hard to make it and succeed in the NBA.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Kings must land a star in this draft if we want any chance to stay in Sacramento. Irving or Williams would be great and would give us upgrades at PG or SF. Hopefully we can keep Dalembart as well, but with the need of talented bigmen in the NBA, I think it isnt likely.

I have the feeling if we dont land either or them, I have the feeling Kemba Walker could be our pick.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 05-16-2011 at 11:03 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Lottery tomorrow night btw. I have a feeling it will be Utah or Cleveland that wins the lottery. That would be awesome if either team landed 2 top 3 picks. IMO if that were to happen to Utah they'd be up there pretty soon. That would be hella typical Clippers fail if the Jazz get the #1 pick that the Clippers traded to them for Mo Williams.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lottery tomorrow night btw. I have a feeling it will be Utah or Cleveland that wins the lottery. That would be awesome if either team landed 2 top 3 picks.
Very possible as Minnesota always falls, amazingly, in the ping pong ball lottery.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/121968294.html
Quote:
In the 17 years the NBA has been running the current draft lottery system, the team with the best odds to win the top pick has only done so twice -- Cleveland in 2003 (LeBron James) and Orlando in 2004 (Dwight Howard).
A history of horrors

Among those seven less-than-satisfying lottery results, there are a few that, for Wolves fans, have to be the most painful. They include:

1992: The Wolves had the worst record but fell to third in the lottery. Orlando jumped to No. 1 and picked Shaquille O'Neal and Charlotte took Alonzo Mourning at No. 2. That left the Wolves to take Christian Laettner.

1993: The Wolves finished with the second-worst record but finished fifth in the lottery and chose Isaiah Rider.

1994: The Wolves fell from third to fourth and picked Donyell Marshall after Glenn Robinson, Jason Kidd and Grant Hill had been taken.
A history of horrors II

The Wolves have never chosen first or second in the draft. Here is a breakdown of Wolves' lottery positions and drafts:

No. 3: Twice. Christian Laettner (1992); O.J. Mayo (2008, who was traded to Memphis in the Kevin Love deal).

No. 4: Twice. Donyell Marshall (1994); Wes Johnson (2010).

No. 5: Four times. Isaiah Rider (1993); Kevin Garnett (1995); Ray Allen (1996, who was traded to Milwaukee in the Stephon Marbury deal); Ricky Rubio (2009, with a pick acquired in a trade with Washington).

No. 6: Four times. Felton Spencer (1990); Wally Szczerbiak (1999, in a pick obtained in a trade with New Jersey); Brandon Roy (2006, who was traded to Portland in the Randy Foye deal); Jonny Flynn (2009).

No. 7: Twice. Luc Longley (1991); Corey Brewer (2007).

No. 14: Once. Rashad McCants (2005).

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 05-16-2011 at 11:18 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
The Bulls won't have enough cash in the cap to offer any quality player a decent offer. The only possibilities are through the draft, or through trades.

I'd love to get Mayo, but after seeing how that Grizzlies team plays, I don't think they'll be making any huge moves this offseason.
I thought Chicago had some of the most caproom in the league?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd love Thompkins to the Nets, i'm just afraid he won't fall to us.
also, I LOVE Alec Burks. In a weak draft, why isn't he rising up the boards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP, who are the best wing defenders in the draft?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:34 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I thought Chicago had some of the most caproom in the league?
No way bro, They are over the cap for the next 5+ years and that's before the new CBA. Noah, Boozer, Deng, and Rose with his extension all make 10+ mil a year and Korver and Watson both make 5 mil a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'd love Thompkins to the Nets, i'm just afraid he won't fall to us.
also, I LOVE Alec Burks. In a weak draft, why isn't he rising up the boards?
Burks definitely has tools but right now he’s a SG who needs to be a lead guard. He doesn’t score off of screens, he needs to be ball dominant to operate. His jump shot is not good right now so until he improves it he will struggle much like Evan Turner. He’s not like Tyreke Evans in that he doesn’t have the strength and athleticism to compensate for his deficiencies on the perimeter. His shot mechanics though aren't bad and he has potential to improve it. If he can develop any sort of range on his jumper he could become a Joe Johnson type. Also he’s a pretty lousy defender right now. Has some tools to be a solid defender but his effort is poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
STRIP, who are the best wing defenders in the draft?
Chris Singleton is regarded as the top defender in the draft. Some scouts believe him to be a lottery lock. He’s been given Ron Artest comparison with his length and strength on the perimeter. I’m back and forth with him. I definitely see the tools for him to be a great defender however in college he was extremely foul prone and is more comfortable guarding in the post where he likely won’t be in the NBA. Wouldn’t shock me if he became an all NBA defender but as of right now he’s not the shut down defender people think he is, it’s purely on physical tools right now. He’s also pretty useless offensively outside of the lane. As for other guys obviously Kawhi Leonard is up there. He’s my favorite defender in the draft. Has quickness, length, and good overall instincts. Also he has some offensive potential. At worst he’s a Trevor Ariza type, definitely in the 6-12 range of the draft right now. Tyler Honeycutt has a lot of potential defensively but right now he’s so physically weak it doesn’t matter. David Lighty is an interesting guy because he’s a sound defender and intelligent defender and unlike most defensive specialists he can knock down shots. Jimmy Butler will also be drafted late first-mid 2nd purely on defensive ability. Travis Leslie might have the most defensive potential but is undersized as a wing, his freakish athleticism definitely makes up for some though. Vesely and Leonard though are the only top 10 prospects with real perimeter defensive potential.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks should draft Darius Morris at 17

Am i Right?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:36 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks STRIP. Reconfirming my thoughts on Lighty. He's one of the guys I like for the Magic right now.

Next question for you... best defenders in the post! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

STRIP, may not be a need but could the Bulls package their two 1st rounders to move up and grab Kenneth Faried?

Old 05-17-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
STRIP, may not be a need but could the Bulls package their two 1st rounders to move up and grab Kenneth Faried?
I suppose if he's there teams like New York and Charlotte would love to move down to pick up extra picks as they need some more talent and depth however the fit I don't get. Sure he'd get minutes and be an impact player but I just don't see it as a need. Noah, Asik, and Gibson are all great post defenders with no offensive game, Gibson the only one with any sort of game outside of 5 feet. I don't know why you'd want Faried, he'd just kick playing time away from one of those guys. I see the Bulls needs as #1 SG(More of the scoring variety) #2 stretch 4(SF/PF tweener with offensive skill i.e. Justin Harper, Trey Thompkins, Jamie Skeen-2nd round etc.) #3 PG(pure PG behind Rose). The only exceptions I can see the Bulls moving up for someone like Chris Singleton to be a top quality backup for Deng, they could also move up for Klay Thompson or Jordan Hamilton.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thanks STRIP. Reconfirming my thoughts on Lighty. He's one of the guys I like for the Magic right now.

Next question for you... best defenders in the post! :D
Enes Kanter: Obviously can't analyze him having gone against college competition but he is incredibly strong and is a decent weak side shot blocker.

Markieff Morris: Incredibly strong base, stays down on fakes, very smart defender. My issue is that I expect him to measure in the 6-7"-6-8" range and it's rumored that the Morris twins have T-rex wingspans. In the NBA arm length and height can be just as important as strength and skill.

Tristan Thompson: Super Long arms, great shot blocker while remaining selective when to go up for shots. Has a ton of potential defensively if he can get a little bit stronger.

Keith Benson: Interesting if he can add weight. Great length and shot blocking but in his current body would likely get beaten down in the post.

As for guys in the 2nd for the Magic:

Gary Mcghee: Strong, tough, aggressive defense. His style of defense probably doesn't fit the touchy NBA rules the best but he definitely can be a good spot up defender. Doesn't really block shots well but he can be as solid defensively as an Etan Thomas.

Rick Jackson: Good height, great wingspan, very smart and schooled defender. Needs to add weight.

Josh Harrellson: Strong as a bull and impossible to back down, issue with him is that he's short and unathletic for a big, longer bigs will have no problem getting up shots over him.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Knicks should draft Darius Morris at 17

Am i Right?
Knicks are reported to like Hofstra guard Charles Jenkins, possibly at that pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Knicks are reported to like Hofstra guard Charles Jenkins, possibly at that pick
I'm the biggest CAA fan ever and would not even be opposed to him going early 2nd or even late first, but taking him at 17 would even be a greater reach than the Balkman pick. Unlike Jackson who is a shoot first PG, Jenkins is basically a short SG. Will be an effective scorer in the league but definitely not a PG. I compare him favorably to Marcus Thornton. He is from Queens though so the fan base would appreciate that. Darius Morris definitey makes sense for the Knicks. Faried though would be the ideal pick to play center for D'Antoni.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come onnnnnnnnnnn Pistons! Let's get Kyrie or Derrick!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Come onnnnnnnnnnn Pistons! Let's get Kyrie or Derrick!
or Jimmerzzz!

Old 05-17-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm the biggest CAA fan ever and would not even be opposed to him going early 2nd or even late first, but taking him at 17 would even be a greater reach than the Balkman pick. Unlike Jackson who is a shoot first PG, Jenkins is basically a short SG. Will be an effective scorer in the league but definitely not a PG. I compare him favorably to Marcus Thornton. He is from Queens though so the fan base would appreciate that. Darius Morris definitey makes sense for the Knicks. Faried though would be the ideal pick to play center for D'Antoni.
I agree dude i really don't see the need for another scorer on the Knicks. Morris would be a great fit cuz he loves to set up teammates and doesn't need to score to be effective. I think that NY is really a great situation for a young pure PG like Morris to develop and eventually become really good. Hard to argue with Faried tho that pick would make alot of sense too

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote