Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
So I kinda want to get into basketball. Considering Pittsburgh does not have a NBA team, I'm stuck not having one I can root for. I want to be a fan of an up and coming team. I guess I could like the Suns, but it makes me smile when they lose, so I don't want to become a fan of a team that makes me happy that they lose. I like Derrick Rose and the Bulls, but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon. So SWDC, help me out and figure out a young, up and coming, or exciting team to like!!
The 76ers...

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The 76ers...
I was thinking them because they're in PA, but then I'm not a huge Philly sports fan. I don't think I could root for a team that's a rival of my other sports teams. So that might rule out Cleveland, Washington, 76ers, and I don't already like San Antonio, LAL, and the Celtics. The Heat could be put on that list as well.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I kinda want to get into basketball. Considering Pittsburgh does not have a NBA team, I'm stuck not having one I can root for. I want to be a fan of an up and coming team. I guess I could like the Suns, but it makes me smile when they lose, so I don't want to become a fan of a team that makes me happy that they lose. I like Derrick Rose and the Bulls, but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon. So SWDC, help me out and figure out a young, up and coming, or exciting team to like!!
LA Clippers.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking them because they're in PA, but then I'm not a huge Philly sports fan. I don't think I could root for a team that's a rival of my other sports teams. So that might rule out Cleveland, Washington, 76ers, and I don't already like San Antonio, LAL, and the Celtics. The Heat could be put on that list as well.
The obvious choice is OKC or LAC. I would go with Memphis though, Zach Randolph is a ******* BOSS
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LA Clippers.
You beat me to it...was gonna say LAC as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I do like Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin. They could be my choice. I like more players than actual teams, though. I just might end up keeping it that way.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Root for the Grizzlies they are up and coming and have Sam Young.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know how up and coming they really are yet...but the Kings have some exciting young talent in Evans and Cousins. They'll also have a top 5 draft selection and money to spend in FA. Granted, it may be tough to haul free agents into that questionable, future team locale situation.

I like them, if they can draft a PG and re-sign Thorton. They'd have 4 solid players to build around.

PG Brandon Knight
SG Tyreke Evans
SF Free Agent
PF Cousins / Free Agent
C Free Agent / Cousins
6th Marcus Thornton

They'd actually be a good team to take a flyer on Greg Oden. Maybe throw some cash Nene's way. And they could go a number of ways at SF. They're going to have tons of cash.

Of course, they could always have Cousins play Center and just tackle the PF position.

If they hit with this lottery pick, things should really start to get better around there. Evans and Cousins are going to be very, very good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont know how up and coming they really are yet...but the Kings have some exciting young talent in Evans and Cousins. They'll also have a top 5 draft selection and money to spend in FA. Granted, it may be tough to haul free agents into that questionable, future team locale situation.

I like them, if they can draft a PG and re-sign Thorton. They'd have 4 solid players to build around.

PG Brandon Knight
SG Tyreke Evans
SF Free Agent
PF Cousins / Free Agent
C Free Agent / Cousins
6th Marcus Thornton

They'd actually be a good team to take a flyer on Greg Oden. Maybe throw some cash Nene's way. And they could go a number of ways at SF. They're going to have tons of cash.

Of course, they could always have Cousins play Center and just tackle the PF position.

If they hit with this lottery pick, things should really start to get better around there. Evans and Cousins are going to be very, very good.

As long as the Maloofs own that team though they aren't going to spend any of that money. They're broke.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
As long as the Maloofs own that team though they aren't going to spend any of that money. They're broke.
They say they fully intend to spend this year. They want Thornton and Dalembert back. And have been quoted as saying they want to add another two pieces or so to the mix as well. They have the most cap room in the league. There isnt a whole lot out there...but they're going to have to spend money, to make some money. Hopefully for their sake, they dont really F up and go the Detroit route a few years ago. That was embarrasing...the Gordon and CV signings. ugh.

They love Turkoglu...You know we could take on Francisco Garcia's lengthy contract for them to take on Turk and an extra $5 million per, over the next 3 years. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-17-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They say they fully intend to spend this year. They want Thornton and Dalembert back. And have been quoted as saying they want to add another two pieces or so to the mix as well. They have the most cap room in the league. There isnt a whole lot out there...but they're going to have to spend money, to make some money. Hopefully for their sake, they dont really F up and go the Detroit route a few years ago. That was embarrasing...the Gordon and CV signings. ugh.

They love Turkoglu...You know we could take on Francisco Garcia's lengthy contract for them to take on Turk and an extra $5 million per, over the next 3 years. haha.
They might love him, but not that much. I have a hard believing anyone will take Turk away from us.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I didn't hear about them saying that, hope it's true after the stuff they've put their fans through. I'll believe it when I see it.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They might love him, but not that much. I have a hard believing anyone will take Turk away from us.
Not unless it's in a deal involving Howard. Assuming we keep Howard...I'd like to keep Turk still. Even though, he **** the bed in the playoffs for whatever reason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-17-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

The Ibaka on Dirk experiment is failing pretty badly.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

What an absolutely terrible foul call there. I hate that the rip through move is an automatic call.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not unless it's in a deal involving Howard. Assuming we keep Howard...I'd like to keep Turk still. Even though, he **** the bed in the playoffs for whatever reason.
#8, Rip, Ben Gordon, and Villanueva for Dwight and Hedo

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Dirk is unreal.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I do like Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin. They could be my choice. I like more players than actual teams, though. I just might end up keeping it that way.
Charlotte Bobcats, they are a up incoming team.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Charlotte Bobcats, they are a up incoming team.
I'm sorry the Bobcats simply don't have a good team at all. They are in the worst situation in the league. They are overpaying Diaw, Tyrus Thomas, Diop, Matt Carroll. They literally only have 2 decent pieces for the future which are DJ Augustin and Gerald Henderson. Augustin has been a dissappointment and has even been worst since they let go of Felton to give him a bigger role. They are looking to replace him. Henderson is no more than a rotational player. They also only have the 9th pick in a weak draft. Their only decent player is Steven Jackson but he's 33 and won't be around long. Surprise surprise Jordan has ridden tht once promising franchise into the ground. They honestly don't have a single young piece worth hoping on.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Good thing they brought in Nate Robinson for the first time all playoffs so he can get torched by JJ Barea and throw up airballs.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Root for the Knicks Hines.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely HATE JJ Barea

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Root for the Grizzzz

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

48 points on 15 shots. That's efficiency.